JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Want to lick My own Cum from Pussy
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
sfbob6934 said:
i commend you for trying.

I don't understand why she won't let me, WTF?

If she really wanted to do something that would make her happy, I would do it in a second even if I hated it...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hornytom Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-07-10
64 year old heterosexual from Long Island NY
I love to lick the pussy I just came in or on. It usually gets her to cum again or cum if I didn't get the job done by fucking.
Unregistered ?

phonefun1978 said:

If she really wanted to do something that would make her happy, I would do it in a second even if I hated it...
Thats true, and maybe you can get a few drinks in her first, or try some loght bondage so she cant say no. I havent gotten the courage to try, but i think my plan will be to edge all day before i see her so that i dump a load before i even get my cock all the way in the first pump, leaving her unsatisfied. Then i apologize and "make it up to her" by going down.
Yorkshire69 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2013-01-16
49 year old curious male from West Yorkshire
I always lick the missus out after fucking her! Her knowing I'm licking out her cum drenched pussy helps her to orgasm again! Love the taste of it too..
ALWAYS HORNY..
bihusband Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2009-05-15
53 year old bisexual from Minneapolis
I've been licking my wife's pussy after cumming for quite some time now. It started a long time ago with her simply having me lick pre-cum from her fingers when she played with me. Eventually she "forced" me to lick her fingers clean after I came.

The first time I came in her and then went down I did it without warning. It drove her wild and she orgasmed herself noisily and hard. Since then it's evolved further and she often tells me I'm going to lick her after cumming before I even start fucking. She encourages me to cum fast and before her so I can "take care" of her with my tongue. This happens so frequently now that I am essentially a premature ejaculator. Even when she doesn't tell me to hurry and then lick her I have a hard time holding off. When I don't I always dutifully get down and lick my cum from her pussy until she cums hard herself.

There are other things -- but perhaps for a separate thread.
turo Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-01-27
78 year old curious male from Western Massachusetts US
That's one of our favorite things to do. We started it about ten years ago. It's a big turn on for both of us.
briefsjacker Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2006-06-06
53 year old curious male from PA
Love doing this- only happens when i cum in her but she hasn't cum yet.... I practically cum again with my tongue lapping up our mixed juices while she orgasms. So hot to get jizz and pussy juice all over my face.
juststrokin66 Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2012-03-30
58 year old curious from maryland
I have tried but my wife was not into it
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I can't imagine any guy or gal "not" wanting to do that.
When I began fucking a girlfriend in high school in about 1954, a regular part of fucking her and then licking and sucking my cum out of her, was our routine.
I have sucked my cum out of two of my wives, two sisters in law, and a couple other partners.
Dickguy
tiggur1068 Amateur Jackinchatter

223 posts since 2016-01-09
55 year old curious male from DETROIT, MI area
Nothings better than emptying your load in her pussy, and then having her ride your face!! I love it...
Unregistered ?

I have recently had fantasys of this aspect as well but my wife is to narrow minded in the bedroom for this to even be an option, so I started to think of a work around for it.. That being use a new fleshlight with spit as lube and blow a warm load into it then eat it out.. There is something about the desire to eat my own load I can't explain.
hornytom Amateur Jackinchatter

426 posts since 2015-07-10
64 year old heterosexual from Long Island NY
I love to lick pussy after I cum in it. The combo of my cum and pussy juice is fantastic.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
phonefun1978 said:

could you try a gentle approach... maybe just put some on your finger afterwards and lick it for example.... then take it from there?
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
juststrokin66 said:
I have tried but my wife was not into it

Isn't that the truth? My wife loves to swap precum with me as it really turns her on but it ain't gonna happen with the big load. She has her strongest orgasms from me creating a creampie right on her labia and then pounding her as deep as I can and then squishing the cum with her squirt all over the lips and clit. She flops around uncontrollably and has about 4 orgasms in a row. Eyes rolled back, fistfuls of sheets clenched in her hands...
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
kokhard Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2015-08-22
51 year old bisexual from southeast missouri
If you haven't done it you been missing out.I eat my own cum from my wife and when others fuck her I do the same its fun any way you go at it...because if other guys are safe enough for her to fuck it safe it eat their cum...besides we have a couple friends that suck my cock while I eat their cum out of my wifes pussy
CuckCouple
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Want to lick My own Cum from Pussy