JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
newhere Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-03-05
27 year old
I'm pretty new at this. My new roommate had a girl he just met over and he was playing with her pussy with his cock, kneeling in front of her on the couch when I walked out of the bathroom. I was just out of the shower, and started jerking a little on the other side of the room, watching, real stiff. I did it for a while and they knew I was there and he started poking his cock into her a little bit.

In a bit he then waved me over. I was afraid, but came over, and she touched my cock while he fucked her. He also started stroking my cock, which got really hard then. I touched his dick as it slid into her. It all felt so good. And then his balls. They both kissed me. I touched her pussy and she and he rubbed my dick and then my asshole. I touched his hole too.

I was afraid, and my heart was pounding, but not as much as my cock. As I touched her pussy and his dick, which was sticking her hard, he rubbed his finger up my ass back and forth and in a moment I shot off all over the place. I loved it. I want it more.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

In Nana Hotel Bangkok. If anyone knows that hotel they'll understand this.
wabiiwabii Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2014-11-04
heterosexual
Well, I've FUCKED while listening and watching other people fuck, if that counts. wink
Unregistered ?

Recently I stayed with a friend and his wife at their house. I slept in their spare bedroom at the far end of their upstairs landing. I couldn't sleep and went to go downstairs to fetch a book I had left on a table. As I came back up I passed their bedroom and the door was slightly open - they were going at it hammer and tongs. My friend was just grunting as he obviously pounded his wife but she was murmuring encouragement and praising his cock. I just stood in the darkness outside, book in one hand, iron hard cock in the other stroking away.
Eventually she came in a series of loud gasps....that sounded so hot...
I was about to go back to my room when I suddenly realised that although she had orgasmed my friend still had to unload because she was obviously telling him to wank himself off over her tits. After a minute or so he obviously came, moaning her name.
I realised that one of them might then get out of bed so I padded back to my room and then blew my own load.
Next morning when I came down for breakfast my friend wife said he had taken their dog out for an early morning walk. As she walked around the kitchen, cheerfully chatting to me and wearing hr dressing gown I couldn't help wondering if her pussy was still sticky with his cum.
That thought made me so hard I had to make certain my chair was firmly under the table.
What made it hot was that I know them so well.
Definitely looking forward to my next visit...
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
51 year old heterosexual male from UK
For so long I've wanted to wank off hearing people fuck next door, never had the chance though, I'll be getting new neighbours soon so here's hoping.
Big tits jacker
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
My sweetie and I were invited to spend the weekend with our next door neighbors at their beach cabin near Galveston. We loaded our stuff in their custom van and three hours later we were at their beach house...really nice 3BR up on stilts. We got all unloaded, had a few beers, cooked some shrimps, fished a while and then went to bed. We were in the guest BR at one end of the house and the bathroom was in the middle of these two bedrooms. I went to sleep almost instantly, and about a hour or two later, I was awakened by my wife jacking me off. I opened my eyes and sort of grunted, and she put her hand over my mouth and whispered "Listen". I could hear our friends fucking and moaning like there was no tomorrow. I slid my hand down to my wife's pussy and she was completely naked, and her pussy was already slick with precum. I slid my pj bottoms off so I was also completely naked. I finger fucked her to a beautiful orgasm and she jacked me off until I unloaded SEVERAL ropes of cum. I am a LOUD cummer, and my wife had to muffle my groans of ecstasy when I stated cumming. I don't know if our neighbors ever heard us or not, but we got invited back several times....
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
rsoncl Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2016-02-20
51 year old curious male from greensboro north Carolina
so many times...i used to be on the road a lot doing concerts...so usually at cheap hotels with thin walls...
and once when I ran into a friend at a show and he needed a place to crash because he was too drunk to drive back home...he had some random chick with him..I dozed off for a bit and woke up and he was had her on her side facing me with her skirt pulled up and he was fucking her in her ass...I got a boner and just jerked it under the covers listening and staring at the chick who just watched and smiled....so I pulled the covers off and finished with her watching...my buddy didn't even know his chick was watching me until we talked about that night a few months later...
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
newhere said:
I'm pretty new at this. My new roommate had a girl he just met over and he was playing with her pussy with his cock, kneeling in front of her on the couch when I walked out of the bathroom. I was just out of the shower, and started jerking a little on the other side of the room, watching, real stiff. I did it for a while and they knew I was there and he started poking his cock into her a little bit.

In a bit he then waved me over. I was afraid, but came over, and she touched my cock while he fucked her. He also started stroking my cock, which got really hard then. I touched his dick as it slid into her. It all felt so good. And then his balls. They both kissed me. I touched her pussy and she and he rubbed my dick and then my asshole. I touched his hole too.

I was afraid, and my heart was pounding, but not as much as my cock. As I touched her pussy and his dick, which was sticking her hard, he rubbed his finger up my ass back and forth and in a moment I shot off all over the place. I loved it. I want it more.

Sounds like you have a great roommate!
soonerjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

553 posts since 2015-05-08
70 year old curious from somewhere
newhere said:

. This is a hot fucking story. Used to have a down stairs neighbor that were loud as hell. Fucked the wife listening, jerked to them while wife slept, she jerked me while we listened. Got a few solo sessions too. Nothing hotter!
Unregistered ?

The walls in my house are quite thin and I can hear my neighbour fucking in the early hours of the morning. She has a plump ass and I love to imagine her taking it up her shitpipe. She is loud and talks dirty when being fucked yet looks so ordinary. Here is a video clip I secretly recorded as she was working in her garden.

neighbours ass

It's quite hot wanking and cumming as she gets fucked
newhere Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2016-03-05
27 year old
soonerjacker said:
. This is a hot fucking story. Used to have a down stairs neighbor that were loud as hell. Fucked the wife listening, jerked to them while wife slept, she jerked me while we listened. Got a few solo sessions too. Nothing hotter!

I'm still hot about what happened this week, what I talked about earlier with my new roommate and his girlfriend and me in the living room on the couch. He's away this weekend, but when he left, he said she liked me, and smiled and said that he did too. He patted me on the backside and said he'd see me this coming week when he returned, and that his girl was going to be sleeping over one night in his room.

I can't wait. He always leaves the door open at night with the a dim side light near his bed and he'll probably strip down along with her in there. I'm thinking of listening and if I hear them in there, stripping and going to the door to watch and maybe wank. I get hard thinking about it.

That'd be great by itself, and maybe I'll just cum in the hall. But maybe they'll invite me in. I'd like to go over to them and touch them again and be touched like before. Or maybe even slip my hot cock into her, just a little bit, if he'll let me, with both of them touching me all over and me touching both of them. I'm having trouble thinking about anything else.
Unregistered ?

Love doing this. Grew up jerking hard whilst listening in! Then was fortunate to share houses with loud friends. Sadly have been missing out on it recently.
Would love to share experiences.
MattWilson4253 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2014-04-27
61 year old bisexual from Delaware
I have also enjoyed this over the years. Ever since I was a kid and could hear fucking I have been getting hard and jerking off. Always try to listen whenever I am staying in a hotel/motel somewhere also. Love listening and jerking off!!!
garboesque Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2016-02-29
41 year old bisexual
I work away on business a lot so mostly hear people in hotel rooms. Love hearing the sound of some random couple fucking while I enjoy myself listening to them
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
I've heard my step daughter getting fucked many times. Always gives me hard on and an intense orgasm.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?