JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who wanked fairly often before they started ejaculating?
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Bi_and_High44 Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2015-02-21
53 year old bisexual from Haarlem, NL
I didn't start jacking off until I was 16 or so, kind of a late start I guess. I don't remember how long it was before I started actually squirting cum but it was a while...maybe almost a year?
Horny and stroking it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wizznjizz Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2016-07-26
60 year old from New Hampshire
I used to lay in bed and just rub my hand over my cock as fast as I could until I got that incredible sensation and would do it over and over and over...well, you know!! strokestroke
Unregistered ?

I was wanking from about 5yrs of age...started to spunk around 9yrs old....and not stopped since.. razzstroke
jas55123 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-02-05
bisexual from MN
Not certain when I started jacking but it was well before I started to ejaculate! Loved the feeling of my penis getting warmer, larger and heavier in my hand. Orgasms came before ejaculation.strokestroke
littledk Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2013-09-03
80 year old curious from Tulsa, OK
I don't remember the exact age but it was well before puberty when I had my first dry orgasm. I do remember the incredible feeling which of course continues to this day every time I have an orgasm. I learned from another little friend to expect to ejaculate cum at some later time so it didn't come as a surprise when it happened. However I did see it as real inconvenience having to deal with the mess. I was hopelessly hooked on masturbation from that first dry orgasm and I never plan to stop enjoying that incredible feeling that my cock gives me.
Tristan80 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2016-07-29
bisexual from Vancouver
I started cumming when I was 12, used to play with myself prior to that but never experienced any orgasm (I'm quite jealous of you guys who've had dry orgasms before). When I first ejaculated, it was in small spurts but gradually increased as I got older.
Unregistered ?

I started wanking at 10 1/2.no spunk for 3 years,but was wanking 2 or 3 times every day.when I started ejaculating I had to cut down.I don't care what anyone says,but it does take something out of you.its a vigorous exercise!
mrgiles1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

803 posts since 2015-08-04
55 year old heterosexual from Dorset, UK
First started getting erections from around 9 years old, not really knowing why, but enjoying the feeling of my pants around my hard cock. Gradually started to learn the usual stuff about sex and girls, and just sort of instinctively figured out how to pleasure myself.

Reached about 12 years old when I finally shot my first load.
People who live in glass houses should undress in the basement
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
I started getting very hard erections at 12 but never really jerked off until like 15. I used to at age 13 lay on the floor with my erection and rub back and forth on the floor then the sensation would come over me. I was a late bloomer so I didn't start cumming until I was 15. I remember my first time I was rubbing on the floor and felt that sensation and got up and had white puddle on the carpet. I thought I broke it.
tomsk Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2015-03-31
53 year old
i used to rub from about the age of 7 - loved how it felt - my little hand and little meat were so happy together. Didn't ejaculate til I was about 12 - and boy the poor pillow didn't like it - one day I just humped the proverbial out of it and there it was - wet cotton grin
hardupuk Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2008-07-16
71 year old heterosexual from UK
I was 9 or 10 - loved the feeling of stroking my cock. Got aroused very easily (still do). I think I was about 12 when I started to produce cum. Such a great feeling. I came at least once a day all through my teens.
Paul
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
It has been so long ago but it seems it was quite a while before I noticed my load. I started my jacking life while taking a bath so don't recall seeing my cum then. I do recall seeing my loads that were left on my bed sheets and pillows.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
DD741 Skilled Jackinchatter

733 posts since 2014-11-22
49 year old
I started super early.... never stopped!
Slurp Amateur Jackinchatter

471 posts since 2014-09-22
64 year old
I started long before I knew what it was, and tried to stop 10000X
Unregistered ?

I started to masturbate at about age 8, and did not start to ejaculate until about age 12, so I had dry orgasms for years. I got into the habit of giving myself orgasms all the time in public such as in church, in school, in restaurants, at the movies, in cars, and pretty much anywhere I was sitting. I loved it!
Page: < prev  of 17   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Who wanked fairly often before they started ejaculating?