JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you masturbate if asked to by a stranger?
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Unregistered ?

Oh yes, I know I would...sounds hot, just cant find anyone to JO with!!!
Add a reply Quote this post
blondchris24747 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2016-08-18
41 year old heterosexual
Definitely! The idea of being seen by a stranger, and then being asked to masturbate while they watched would be incredibly hot. I enjoy performing online, but the idea of a stranger, or a group of strangers, watching while I am allowed to edge myself, and then finally being allowed to release would be wild, and very messy.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Gotten blowjobs and found out someone was watching. Didn't stop till my balls were empty.
Does that count?
jacker90 Amateur Jackinchatter

193 posts since 2012-05-10
47 year old heterosexual male from Europe
It is difficult to say "NO" to the person you like.
Morningwood68 Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2017-03-07

I did it for a woman I had just met. We had chatted on CB radio and she invited me to her home so she could watch me. I did it for her several times that summer. She just liked to watch.
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
I would love for a couple of women would ask me to jack off for them. Won't happen but I can dream...
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
Morningwood68 said:
I did it for a woman I had just met. We had chatted on CB radio and she invited me to her home so she could watch me. I did it for her several times that summer. She just liked to watch.

I had a BBW do that to me in a truck stop in TN. She was parked next to me and could see right in my truck. She asked if I ever did myself in the truck and I said of course. She asked if I would show her. I closed the shade across the drivers side and front window and stripped naked. We went to a different channel and talked dirty to me while I stroked my cock. She showed her huge tits and watched me spill my cum against the passenger side window. It was fucking GREAT!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
wabiiwabii Amateur Jackinchatter

432 posts since 2014-11-04
heterosexual
Only if she looks like Jorgie Porter!stroke
Unregistered ?

Yes I used to go to the adult book stores in Columbus every weekend. Always had plenty of quarters and hung out in the booths. Jacked my cock and got lucky from time to time and got it sucked. strokestroke
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
67 year old curious male from NC, USA
Oh yes.
va4bators Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2016-11-27
curious male
yep sure would
c'mon let's go beat off
wwinters700 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-12-07
44 year old
I have done so, and it was incredible. I used to frequent the video booths, and eventually discovered what a rush it was to get completely naked there. No doors at this place, so as guys would stop by and peek in, I'd have one less article of clothing on each time. It was kind of scary at first, but then I was overcome by how amazing it felt to be standing there with my penis fully erect and in plan sight. I've never seen another guy naked there, and so it felt so erotic to me being the naked one.
One time there, I ended up in the common area around the booths completely naked and fully erect, and three guys whipped out their cocks and we circled. It's sort of half lit in the common area, but light enough to see everything. One of those guys had been visiting my booth, and asked me to come out, so I did. Awesome experience!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Back in the 90's I met a couple of girls on a 976 party line and a couple thru personals ads who met with me in person for mutual masturbation. It was hot!
As far as just running into someone I don't know and them asking me to jack off, no, that hasn't happened for me yet.
I'm not into guys, so I wouldn't do it if a guy asked me in person, but I do it for guys in my webcam room all the time for money. lol
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

Hell yes!!! Everyone should ask me to masturbate for them at least once in their lifetime! Life's to short not to! lol.
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
Done it for strangers on webcam several times. Not much as hot, or erotic as stroking for an appreciative watcher that joins in. ESPECIALLY a woman.
I'm probably hard right now
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Would you masturbate if asked to by a stranger?