JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anyone still in contact with their JO bud from their teens?
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Sadly no , I had two JO buds growing up and will always carry the memories of Friday night sleepovers and summers spent exploring in the woods!
Add a reply Quote this post
acravingforcum Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2017-08-14
bisexual male from Michigan
Had a bud in my early teens and we played until we both graduated HS. His was the very first cock I ever sucked, and I credit him for my life-long cock addiction that started one night in my basement.
He was also my first uncut cock and also the first to cum in my mouth and top me.
Tried finding him a few years ago on social media but never did.
I'll always have great memories of that time...
Pussy Free And Loving Cock More Every Day...
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Quickquickslow Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-11-23
56 year old curious from West yorks, UK
Saw mine last week - he was over from Japan. We played together for almost 10 years. Since we stopped neither one of us has ever mentioned those times, some 25 years ago. Not seen him often during those years but a few.
Kind of weird, having readily had our hands inside each other's pants so often we're unable to even discuss what went on. Always wondered how he'd react these days if I started to touch him again like I used to!
ky_jacker Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-01-02
54 year old heterosexual male from South central Kentucky
I wish. I had several jack buds all thru jr and high school. Last time I was 19. Great memories jacking with someone after school. Some are more memorable then others.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I wish. Mine lives in the same city as me but he has no online presence. We still have a friend or two in common but if I tried to contact him it would make people wonder (especially his wife), as it has been almost 20 years since we talked.

I'd love his cock in me again (mouth or ass) and I'm sure he'd love to lock his lips around mine, but it's probably better for our marriages that we don't.

But I think about contacting him every time I get a craving for cock!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
istrokedaily Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2014-06-14
48 year old curious male from Northern Virginia
I saw mine at our 20 year HS reunion. He was there with is wife, I was there alone. We didn't say anything, but he definitely gave me a look like he wanted me to make a move or say something. I probably would have, but I had my sights on someone else that night, and unfortunately for my old stroke bud, he was plan B.
Unregistered ?

I had a bud all through teens used t have amazing wanks and more after school/swimming/sleepovers. Wish I still new him

Was 20 years ago!! Wish I still saw him loved watching him cum and his cute bubble butt

Always happy to chat about jerk off buds on skype

Skype. Speedogunge
Davehard2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

319 posts since 2012-12-14
67 year old heterosexual from Essex
Yep and we still jack off together!
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
I've got to look up my buddy Bill. We had great times jacking and humping and sucking each other. WE used to cum together 2-3 times a week
louisvillekyjobuddy Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2014-04-27
68 year old curious male from louisville
I use to jo with my cousin when we were teens god it felt great
he works near by but it would be ackward to ask him about it
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I have tired to hunt down other JO buddies from when I was younger and have found a couple of them on FB but they did not have active accounts.

There was one guy that I was sure would have ended up gay who I found has a wife and a bunch of kids!
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
QuietBi said:
I lost touch ...
But! During the conversation he used an old catch phrase we used to use when one of use wanted to "play" but needed to be subtle.

Can you share the catch phrase?
Paul
tp_cain Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2017-09-01
54 year old bisexual male from East side Metro Detroit
There are three, going back about 30 years.

One I still keep in touch with (text/email). He's married with kids now and lives 2 hours away. Best friends in high school. We still talk about it, though meeting up is next to impossible.

The second, I saw him about 10-15 years ago and asked if he was interested in a BJ for old times's sake. He declined. He's married with kids as well.

The third, I'd like to get in touch with just to see what he's up to. He's the only one out of state (don't even know what state).

Such great memories.
Paul
JackMakokov Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2016-03-31
53 year old male from Southeast US
Of the two I had, I am in contact with one of them. Don't see him often but he lives in the same city as me. He's very religious and totally uninterested in discussing it.

The other one I had was from my college days. Have not seen or heard from him since he left college in the late 80s. No idea what happened to him.

Unregistered ?

No, I had 4 regular jerk-off buddies and a few other casual ones in my early teens but never kept in touch with any of them.
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Anyone still in contact with their JO bud from their teens?