JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » OMG This JUST Happened!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I have started ball sack clamping and stretching. Yesterday, I decided to wear the clamp and keep my balls squeezed out on the bus ride to work. It was a hot day so I wore shorts. I always sit at the back of the bus, and today was no exception. Being Friday, the bus was almost empty. Because of my tight, bulging balls, I was super horny and wanted to rub my sack. I realized that no one was looking toward the back of the bus, so I reached into the left leg hole of my short shorts and pulled my balls out of my underwear. and down my leg. I was in heaven fondling my balls with the motion of the bus. Then the bus stopped and picked up one passenger: a tall (over 6'), blonde, pretty teenage girl, who saw me at the back (I had already stuffed my balls back into the leg hole but not inside the underwear), and decided to sit in the side seat in front of the back seat. Smart girl: she knew I could see her from the side, and she could see me out of the corner of her eye. I reckoned my masturbating was over, so I picked up the newspaper and started to pretend to read. In fact, I was holding it so that I could see her face around the right side of the paper without her knowing I was checking her out. I peered at her for a while, and watched her begin to turn her head from time to time to check out my body. Then she lowered her eyes to glimpse my shorts--and I saw a look of shock grip her! I looked down behind the newspaper to see that my big bulging balls were poking partway out of the leg hole and were resting on my thigh. She came to her senses and snapped her head back to look straight ahead of her. Her face was flushed red and her mouth was gaping open. I wondered how long it would take before she peered my balls again. It took about 30 seconds. She did this over and over again: look away, look at my balls--until after about 5 minutes I made a big fuss about folding my paper (so she wouldn't get caught looking) and put it in my bag (knapsack). I then met her eyes for two seconds and smiled. She turned beet red again and looked the other way. While her head was turned, I looked down at her shorts. They were white--except for a dark stain the size of a saucer in the crotch. I had made her drip uncontrollably into her shorts. It was clear she had no panties on. She soon got off (the bus) and as she walked away, I saw the wet spot was even bigger from behind as the juice had dripped down more than spread up. God she was wet. She must have felt it running down her thighs: she almost ran off the bus. After she left, I moved over to her seat and found a slick wet spot. I wiped it up with my fingers and brought it to my nose: what a heavenly scent! I don't think I am going to be bored riding the bus anymore.
Do you crave big balls?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joey1975 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-04-25
49 year old
besides that story being bullshit it was pretty good.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
joey1975 said:
besides that story being bullshit it was pretty good.

It wasn't bullshit. I can show you the ball clamp I used and how my balls looked hanging out of my shorts.

The only part that is a stretch is me stating that I am planning on doing this again. I was very afraid she would call the transit cops on me. This will probably remain a one-off event.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

There's a lot of these kind of stories on here. Don't take it personally grin

Good story though. Wish my bus rides were that hot...
Weird_Al Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-02-16
heterosexual from Chicago, Illinois
I don't care if it didn't happen exactly like told. A good story is a good story. Embellishments aside.

I personally like embellishments.

I just walked to Post a letter wearing this.
My split coller setup
After I walked down the street to shop and crossed paths with a beautiful blond lady, dreaming of her glancing and my embellishments.

Lets see or describe your ball clamp.
UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
Nice to read such stories guys!
Thanks for sharing.
Kinky enough???
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » OMG This JUST Happened!