JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » pantie sniffers
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
paintingprettyfaces said:
What is it about us getting older and hornier?

Yeah, I know!

As I get older, I have figured out what I like, and what I don't care about. Not just with sex but with everything.

But with sex, I keep most of it to myself as some of it is so nasty! Such as that I'd love to sniff my sister's panties (not to mention my sister-in-law, who stays here occasionally) - just waiting for opportunities!

I should have sniffed that pair when I was 18, but even I thought that was kind of creepy. I suppose it still is lol, but hey if I get a thrill and the owner is none the wiser, no harm done in my opinion!

A friend and his wife were over once, and we sat in the kitchen for hours talking. The moment they left, I ran right back to the table and sniffed her seat... in this case it was her ass I could smell, but it was a clean, meaty spicy smell and I had to jerk off right there! Now I know what her asshole smells like, mmmm!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

this is something that I have really got into in the last 8 or so years. Although I respect my closest friends not to do it, given the chance visiting casual friends or friends of friends I always seek out the dirty underwear and love to sniff and then try and lick the stains off... heavenly.

Currently desperate to meet men who want to share with me their wifes and gf's used underwear and masterbate infront of them.
Scottie02 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2015-01-12
59 year old curious male
I do have a panty sniffing fetish, particularly with people I know. Friends wives etc.

Started when I was living with an ex GF many years ago. She had a friend stay over, and I had to go in to the spare room to get something from the wardrobe. On the floor next to her bag was her panties from the day before. (cute asian)

I heard of guys sniffing panties and didn't get it, so I decided to give it a try. Mmmmm Now im addicted and cant get enough.

Love to find a friend to discuss, and enjoy our dirty fetish with
Unregistered ?

Yeah awesome. Love stepdaughters panties but she's away at uni at mo.
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Life-long panty fan both sniffing and jerking off with them. Dude on Craigslist wanted a guy to come over and jerk on his wife's panties, had her vibe too, used the night before, and man could you smell (and taste) her pussy. Blew a huge load over her panties while he watched.
realthickdick4fem Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2012-09-18
48 year old heterosexual from Iowa
LUV sniffing panties!! My wife is 5'1 120 36DDD, Sz M, mostly bikinis, sheer, silky. I have also had her gf, buddies wifes, co worker, mil, sil. Maybeboth12 on Skype/YIM to chat/trade.
Unregistered ?

Yeah I do girlfriend and her hot sisters
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
JackMcCock said:
Life-long panty fan both sniffing and jerking off with them. Dude on Craigslist wanted a guy to come over and jerk on his wife's panties, had her vibe too, used the night before, and man could you smell (and taste) her pussy. Blew a huge load over her panties while he watched.

Awesome!
Insatiable
MNpervert Amateur Jackinchatter

439 posts since 2014-03-17
bisexual male from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Love jerking with panties and other clothes of females. There are websites to purchase including CL but it's hotter when you know the person in real life (friends wife, mother in law, etc).
MNpervert-Hugo Nothing is taboo with me
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Wow this is a real thing. Funny the first time that I heard about it was about 20 years ago while watching an episode of Prime Suspect on PBS. They had made contact with the GF of the suspect at their apartment. The contact didn't go well as she yelled at them for being in her place and added" what are you with the dirty knicker sniffing lot..." I can only say that I remember the line because I thought that the actress, Moyra, was hot, in a trashy kind of way. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Working it hard
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I have always enjoyed sniffing panties of women I know. Besides my wife's, off the top of my head, I have snagged and jacked with the panties of:

* My wife's best friend.
* My best friend's wife.
* At least two co-workers.
* At least two neighbors.
* A couple of girls I had crushes on, when I was in college.
* The cute girl next door, when I was in high school.

Speaking of high school, I had such a major hard-on for my best friend's mom. Judy had a big rack, long legs, pretty feet, a bubble butt and long blonde hair. She was about 30 years older than me, which probably explains why I love women in their 40s. She was divorced, and dated from time to time, so she had her share of sexy lingerie in her drawer ... and in her hamper.

More than once, I managed to borrow a pair of her skimpy, worn panties, taking them home for recreation purposes for a day or two before returning them to her laundry basket -- stiff with dried cum. I always wondered if she figured it was her son's jizz.

A couple of times, they asked me to feed their pets and water their plants while they went out of town on vacation. One Saturday, I literally spent HOURS in her bedroom, jerking myself silly. I must've spilled a gallon of cum on her panties (clean and dirty) and her high heels. I even found her vibrator in her bedside drawer and licked that baby clean. I didn't think to cum on it, though.

She's probably around 80 now, and, frankly, if I had the opportunity to fuck her, I probably would take it. She made a huge impression on me and helped inform my definition of "sexy."
Open to interesting ideas
jackthelad11 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2017-01-16
49 year old curious
LovingJacking said:
On my last business trip I came across a pair of used women's panties by accident. I was opening my bag to unpack, and a chap stick rolled under the dresser drawers. When I moved it to get the stick, I discovered a pair of dark navy women's panties. The size was XL, but I think they were for a nicely built girl. The crotch was just lightly stained, and there was still a slight aroma of the wearer, so they must have been just recently lost.

I have worked in hotels and hospitality for years and for a panty freak like me it's so easy.....hot woman goes out for the day.....master key.....dirty laundry....panties and more....razz
I have even taken pics for future reference....lol

PM me if you want more
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
alnfla1959 said:
how many are on here into sniffing freshly worn panties? i started jacking off with my sisters panties when a teenager, many others since then. its very hot to share with a married bud, smell each others wifes pussys & get off together...would luv to hear from yougrin

Sniffing worn panties is my favorite thing to do. Never quite worked out to share/swap with someone. Tried to with someone on CL, but they flaked.
Insatiable
jayskay302 Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-06-03
48 year old heterosexual from Canada
I have sniffed fresh worn panties since I first discovered a nice pair of my sister's friends panties when I was around 12. The scent of her pussy got my cock so hard, it was very easy to get addicted to that smell. I have sniffed cousin, SIL, nieces, neighbours, wives of friends, you name it. Its a compliment to them that their scent can make a man so horny.
Unregistered ?

I'm very much into teen knickers. Any UK panty spunkers?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » pantie sniffers