JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking or sex at work?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Tommykuben24 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2020-03-27
35 year old bisexual male from Bronx Nyc
Your my hero bro!!!! &#128514;&#128557;&#128517;&#128540;
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

monkee said:
I've wanked at every job I've ever had. Never had sex at work though.

Me too, needed to release once or twice a day at one stage due to the pussy I worked with strokestroke
LittleBob Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2020-04-03
63 year old
A few years back now, My co-worker and I used to fuck at work at least 3 times a week. We were lucky in that we worked in a huge building that was partially used for short-term lease and was often empty. We had a huge choice of locations: stairwells, bathrooms, kitchens, storerooms, boardroom tables, corridors, but the horniest was working overtime in the office of our female boss. This went on for almost 3 years til she moved away because of her husbands change of job. Barely a day would go by that I didnt at least have the smell of her vagina on my fingers.
Unregistered ?

LittleBob said:
A few years back now, My co-worker and I used to fuck at work at least 3 times a week. We were lucky in that we worked in a huge building that was partially used for short-term lease and was often empty. We had a huge choice of locations: stairwells, bathrooms, kitchens, storerooms, boardroom tables, corridors, but the horniest was working overtime in the office of our female boss. This went on for almost 3 years til she moved away because of her husbands change of job. Barely a day would go by that I didnt at least have the smell of her vagina on my fingers.

Lucky guy, wish I had someone like that, would make Monday morning something to look forward to.
Unregistered ?

Yea love a good work wank. Especially when surrounded by so many hot colleagues and need to tame the bulge in my suit trousers.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I assumed everyone jacked off at work. I know I do.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

with lockdown I'm working from home. So wanking and sex at work are encouraged grin
shmurbs Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2011-09-11
43 year old
I am very much into edging my cock. I work alone. So when i am at work sometimes i can rig my fleshlight on my cock and stay hard inside it all day. As i move around it naturally strokes my cock. Its amazing.
caddy Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2006-02-26
46 year old heterosexual from Homosassa Florida
I've jerked at most of the places I worked at but, I also watched one of my best friends that I worked with fuck a girl after we closed one night while he had me hide so she didn't know I was there and started jerkin while watching then I finished jerkin in front of him when she left while having a few beers there
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Have jerked off many times at work. Makes for a nice lunch break relief.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
My wife also fucked at work years ago. I let her, urged her to fuck and tell me about it. She fucked on the night shift in the men's bathroom, and other places I suppose. She fucked at his house when his wife was away (an airline hostess). I let her. It made for wild sex afterwards. Then I got jealous and regretted it.
It is my belief that she kept it up for some years without my approval. She blew up when she was working days and I was working nights. When I told her that I was switching to days, too, she turned really bitchy mean. That's why think she kept it up, fucking this guy.
Also, she used to almost always let me fuck her. But she started refusing me when I got home late at night, which told me she was still wet from fucking and did not want me to know.
So, be careful when your young. I'm still married to her and we pretend to forget it all. It was definitely sexy, but left an odd feeling in me. I enjoyed fucking her when she had my permission, and when she came home with this guy's cum still dripping from her wet, fucked pussy. Man, it made me so fucking horny. Even writing about it is stimulating. I wish she could still fuck, but she's too old, as I am. I miss fucking more than anything. Now i am losing my ability to jackoff and cum. The precum went about ten years ago. I tried a fleshlight and could not get erect enough to penetrate it. A waste of money and terribly depressing. Enjoy you hardons guys because they will disappear, like mine.
Softcock
DavdfrAtlanta Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2017-06-16
60 year old curious male from Georgia, USA
With so many people working from home, it's easy to find a bathroom in a quiet part of the building to jack in at work. Love it.
softcock Amateur Jackinchatter

293 posts since 2020-03-08
77 year old heterosexual male from California
I wish I had a job. I did once work in a large building at night and had it mostly to myself. I did jack off, but cannot remember any particulars since it was so many years ago. It's a real privilege to be free for self-fucking at work.
I image that many, if not most, truck drivers jackoff while driving.
To change the subject, I jacked off while driving cross country. I was so horny, young, and needed to cum so bad that I jacked off repeatedly, I recall as I passed through Oklahoma.
Softcock
Unregistered ?

Definitely fun to wank at work. At my current job, I found a shop vac that works wondersgrin Fun to use it when no one is around. Also, have brought my wife to work after hours and fucked her in my office. Things that are taboo are so much fun and erotic.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have jerked off at work many times and spent the night with my girlfriend fucking in my office lounge while stationed in the Philippines
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wanking or sex at work?