JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
jaydee123 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2017-08-17
58 year old
Way back when I was 16 I went on a sailing trip on the Norfolk Broads. In my cabin at the back of a drawer I found a pair of black, dirty knickers. They were soft and damp and a quick sniff of that musky, cunty smell had me ramrod straight and hard immediately.
I spent most of the holiday backwards and forwards to my cabin to wank off furiously with the knickers wrapped around my shaft or glued to my face. MY cock was gloriously sore from masturbation but I was happy as Larry. Such was the force of my ejaculations one night, that I awoke next morning to find my semen dripping down the cabin wall behind my head.

Too frightened to take them back home with me, I shot my load into them several times on the last day. Full of my spunky mess, I stowed them back where I had found them, imagining then being found and used by the next guest...

And thus I was introduced to a lifelong love of soiled knickers and panties. I still enjoy the smell and taste of my wife's cunt on her dirty knickers which I surreptitiously 'borrow' from the wash basket and use as a masturbation aid on a regular basis when she's not around.

If you'd like to cam online while I wank my wife's soiled panties or share your knickers with me then PM me.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Barquentine said:
Back in the early days of the internet some of us used to go on 'treasure hunts', following a trail of clues to find discreetly hidden used lingerie (silk always better than lace). Rule was you 'used' them yourself, took a photo as proof to be shared later, then put them back where you found them for the next hunter to track down.

Seems so innocent now!

Would anyone like to restart something similar here in the UK?
Smalluncut Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2012-07-22
60 year old curious from New Hampshire
Walking in the woods next to where I worked and found a pair of cotton bikini panties on the ground, picked them up, saw they were a little stained in the crotch, but otherwise in good shape. Took off my pants and put them on then and there!! Still have them after more than 15 years!!! stroke
I love my small, uncut penis!
basil Professional Jackinchatter

1693 posts since 2013-07-05
61 year old bisexual male from UK
I still got a pair from 10 years ago.
Still wrap them round my cock.
Hot posts, got me well hard reading them! cock
Unregistered ?

Jesus, there's some right kinky bastards around here, and I thought I was a perv. Hot though stroke

I passed earlier this morning but the panties I spotted yesterday were gone, so somebody close by is making good use of them and using their cock as a clothes horse.
ukbipervert Skilled Jackinchatter

561 posts since 2015-06-24
58 year old bisexual male from Kent
strokestrokestrokestrokeLove this thread...i found a pair of knickers just up the road from my house. I managed to get them and when I sniffed the gusset I could smell musky cunt scent. I love sniffing dirty knickers and tightsstroke
Unregistered ?

I'm STILL thinking about those discarded panties I passed by that time but couldn't pick up because I had my wife with me, and so I'm going to do something tomorrow that I've never ever done before.

I'm heading off to the woods close by frequented by loads of Friday night drinkers to see if I can find any discarded panties. If I do find any then I'm going to find a quiet spot to wank with them (something else I've never done i.e. wanking outdoors).
nell62 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2018-07-19
68 year old heterosexual male from UK
I have found a few pairs over the years....one in particular were beautiful.....the scent from them were so intoxicating....I wanked lots of times in to these
Unregistered ?

nell62 said:
I have found a few pairs over the years....one in particular were beautiful.....the scent from them were so intoxicating....I wanked lots of times in to these

Nice. I'm seeing quite a few pairs discarded of late, and so I'm hopeful for tomorrow.
Unregistered ?

On a similar note I stumbled across a geezer on xHamster who invites workmates and friends around to rummage through his wife's knicker drawer and wank with them (and watch videos of her), while he films them. Kinky, but horny as hell to watch. Here's a prime example.
Unregistered ?

harvester38 said:
I'm STILL thinking about those discarded panties I passed by that time but couldn't pick up because I had my wife with me, and so I'm going to do something tomorrow that I've never ever done before.

I'm heading off to the woods close by frequented by loads of Friday night drinkers to see if I can find any discarded panties. If I do find any then I'm going to find a quiet spot to wank with them (something else I've never done i.e. wanking outdoors).

Further to my earlier post ^^^ I never did make it to the woods today. One day soon though, and I'll be sure to share any finds.
Unregistered ?

Growing up I would find the odd pair I the back alley behind my house and figured somebody didn't care to take them after getting fucked. Sadly still don't have them, but do remember they were soft and silky and pretty tiny.

Have found various family members laying around in the bathrown or bedroom floor when visiting.

And I've "discarded" a couple of my wifes and mailed them to a couple of guys after chatting to them
olderUK50 Amateur Jackinchatter

237 posts since 2018-02-03
heterosexual male from London UK
found a skimpy smelly pair of knickers in driveway next to my house. suspect it belongs to girl next door. whos always bringing boys back
skype=mwmuk
Unregistered ?

Walking through the park earlier today and spotted another pair of discarded panties - black lacy ones. No surprise to hear though, the wife was with me again so couldn't pick them up frown.

I'm going to have to spend a lot more time wandering around on my own. Desperate to find a pair other than the wife's that I can use as a cum rag.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Made an online friend about 10 years ago, who periodically would meet me in public, hand me a pair of his wife's worn panties, and simply tell me to have fun.

No idea whether his wife was getting rid of the panties -- usually black satin and lace, high-cut bikini briefs -- or whether he was absconding with a pair from her drawer to share them with a pervy friend.

But I did enjoy them for a year or two until he stopped contacting me.

One time, I was in my bed, enjoying a pair of those panties while my wife was supposed to be at work. But she came home early, and I only had time to shove the panties underneath the pillows before my wife entered the bedroom. All she could see was me lying nude in bed, with my cock rock-hard and pointing north. She smiled, slipped off her dress and left her bra and panties and heels on, and climbed into bed and started sucking me off.

She angled herself in such a way that she was facing away from me, so I had a great view of her ass while she was bobbing on my cock. When I realized she couldn't see my face, I reached under the pillow where I had shoved the panties, lifted them to my face and inhaled this secondary woman's scent while my wife sucked me off. I blew huge load -- because it was a little bit like an elusive MFF threesome -- and them shoved the panties behind the bed before my wife noticed. (She would not have been happy.)

Great memory of using another woman's seemingly "discarded" panties.
Open to interesting ideas
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties