JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Using teen panties
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Not so long ago stayed at a place for a few days where the host had a hot teen daughter. Couldn't keep my hands off her worn panties in the bathroom wash basket. It was awesome. Looking for other UK teen lovers n panty jackers.

unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
LOVE sniffing young panties still warm and damp with the sweet smell of a little kitty!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
socialstroker Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2015-12-30
25 year old curious from Ca
Ok. so i got a real problem i cant stop doing this it is what i love doing. especially to friends, friends families, my own, basically any and everytime it is possible i have to grab some. cleaned and used.. i used to pick few out, but now i take as many as i can. cant wait to get them home and really check them out. I guess its my favorite problem.

pantypanty Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2011-08-24
bisexual male
Guilty on all counts! Neighbors,relatives, hotel laundry rooms....
Panties, not the best thing in the world. But next to it!

Unregistered ?

pantypanty said:
Guilty on all counts! Neighbors,relatives, hotel laundry rooms....

Yes sir. I am the same. Love the young sweet scent of young teens. Panties and swimsuits.

Unregistered ?

Sounds hot i dont know any teens to smell a pair.. kik jwanuk for chat

Xhibit1313 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2017-12-07
53 year old curious male from Ireland
It's not so much getting my hands on them it's seeing her wearing them that I fucking love

jayskay302 Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-06-03
48 year old heterosexual from Canada
fuck I sniff teen panties any chance I get....nieces, neighbours, buds daughters....any I can sniff I will do it. Smells so fucking great. 20s smell good too!!

WhitehawkWanderer Amateur Jackinchatter

294 posts since 2016-12-22
61 year old curious male from Idaho
OMG, this is so hot!!! I have a similar experience from long ago that I revisit in my fantasies from time to time. Gets my heart pumping just thinking about it.

Sinistre said:
If you are fortunate enough to have access to teenage panties you will know the life. Waiting for the window of opportunity to go into her room and sort through her laundry basket. Heart-racing, shallow-breathing, adrenaline pumping hormones and blood into your stiffening cock at what you might find. Anxious about being caught.

The red panties she just removed, still warm from her vaginal heat. Stains and if lucky some warm moisture. I'm getting hard just typing this. Oh the scent. The scent of a female teenage girl filling your nostrils like a sex drug mainlined to give an instant erection.

Lay them out on her bed, in her bedroom, the crotch exposed. Another pair in your hand pressed against your nose. Long slow jerks of your penis as you inhale her intoxicating teenage female scent. Maybe even wrap the underwear around your cock and balls to enhance the experience.

Someone may discover you any moment. The load. Long hard thick streams of cum across the crotch of her pretty little panties. A moment. A pause. Oh it feels so fucking good. Pull-up your pants, carefully put her panties back into the laundry basket just as you found them.

The memory of the experience lingers on for years. Addicted forever to teen panties.

Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
jayskay302 said:
fuck I sniff teen panties any chance I get....nieces, neighbours, buds daughters....any I can sniff I will do it. Smells so fucking great. 20s smell good too!!

Amen to that strokestrokewink
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today

11bobby11 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2018-06-17
46 year old
11bobby11 said:
Teen panties are the best, the smell of cheap perfume, piss and teen cunt juice can get any man off real quick. strokestroke

strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
When younger I used to go over to my teen neighbors house and take her bras and panties from clothes line

Still have a few saved

Rough_Ricky Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2018-11-11
33 year old
had a teen neighbour....used to go to her bedroom for years....unloaded in her bra cups alot..and her vasaline...felt proud doing it....it made me feel younger....

Jameslowe73 Skilled Jackinchatter

607 posts since 2018-08-26
50 year old heterosexual male from West midlands
Have used my thirteen year old niece panties. Sometimes i take a pair home spunk in them a few times. Then on next visit put them back in her panty draw my dried spunk stained in them
Love a good wank with other guys. Will spit swallow or even let you unload on me

Stanster Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2019-01-12
62 year old curious male from North uk
Have masturbated with a few teen panties and enjoyed some amazing ejaculations.

Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Using teen panties