JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bi-Cyber
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
k_bone94 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-05-09
46 year old curious from Canada
I'm always up for cyber!!!!!!

k_bone94 on yahoo IM
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

i enjoy cyber with anyone...guys / girls / both...it's all hot sharing with each other!
Unregistered ?

str8 here but love jerking either chat or on cam
Freeoptions Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2009-06-02
53 year old
It is good to be flirting with straight guys...well, it provided some mystery and some challenge to me, at the very least. I have some cam friends who are straight...
Unregistered ?

Lately I've been pm'd for cyber fun more often by str8 guys than gay or bi. I think some of them are actually on their way to admitting to themselves that they are bi but there are also many who just want to have fun but remain str8 or bi-curious which I have no problem with. My acceptance was a very difficult process for me, so I can relate to what they are feeling. If I had a str8 friend who liked getting oral sex from me but had no interest in reciprocating, I'd be fine with that.
Sorry to digress. Cybering offers a "safety zone" for exploring guys' various curiosities. Most of the straight guys I've cybered with were as much fun as a gay or bi. IMHO, if computer technology had been able to give us the internet about 25 years earlier, cybering might have at least slowed down the spread of AIDS in the United States. (This statement is merely my opinion and is not intended to mock or insult AIDS victims in any way, shape or fashion.)
Unregistered ?

I love to cyber I really do its just liberating to live out a fantasy. Makes me incredibly horny.
valdez101 Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2006-03-10
39 year old bisexual from niagara
fuck yea buds -
sounds hot as hell -
nothin better than busting a nut with a bud -
who better to know just how good another dude can fell blasting off a hot load?
http://www.xtube.com/community/profile.php?user=valdez101
Unregistered ?

Actually, closer to straight here so always cool to be approached by straight and curious dudes online. Like my
profile says, I'm not into the whole "gay anal" or effeminate thing. Not judging, just speaking about myself. Only prob I have is sometimes when a dude knows what I'm about but tries to slip in some seemingly "borderline gay" (again, my own opinion)stuff like talking about how he's "wearing women's panties". I think it's cool when dudes are comfortable enough in their masculinity to "blow off some steam" with another masculine dude. Not opposed to talk about panties but want to hear that they are being taken off an actual female (or better yet, see it on cam). Think the missing element is respect. You can't get off when someone is talking about something that makes you uncomfortable or is a turn off to you(no matter what your orientation). Almost all dudes like to jack, and nobody wants someone else telling them how they feel (calling someone "straight-ish" or "closet bi" or "gay in denial). This point is especially true for fellow bi dudes since there are a lot of jealous and/or resentful people out there who pretend we "don't exist". So then,why retaliate with hypocrisy? Accept straight and curious dudes at their word, respect their boundaries and it's all good!!! Can't tell you how many hot conversations I've had with straight or curious dudes and occasionally other bi dudes.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
I am below-the-belt bisexual. I have zero interest in a guy's body above the belt--only girls do that for me--but I adore sucking and fucking with a guy, mainly receiving both. And foreskin is all I dream about and masturbate to. What does that make me?
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

I agree: I consider myself straight and have passed up the few gay in-person opportunities I've had because it felt weird at the time, but I enjoy cybering with other guys and chatting about sex, sexuality, and other "stimulating" topics online. I'm actually much more open online than I am offline.
Unregistered ?

Love chatting with Bi guys; look us up!
Unregistered ?

From my experiences on here I'd say A LOT of us are what I would call 'mostly str8 offline and mostly bi online' -- great fun exploring this way I say.
Unregistered ?

I'd say that applies to me as well- I fantasize about women just as much as I do about jacking off, etc. with guys. Guess I'm well rounded. Or something. It is fun talking about this stuff with people here- god knows I don't know anyone personally I could discuss it with.
Unregistered ?

I have been married for many years,love my wife very very much but for some reasons I get turned on by a penis not the male figure I love the idea of seeing another man moan of pleasure and shoot his load.I had a very few experiences with guys doing oral sex ,it was ok.Is hard to find guys that are mostly str8 but wants to get together once in a while for just fun time.
robing Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2008-02-16
67 year old curious from West palm beach
straight but so curious at 50. all I stroke to anymore is thoughts of how incred 1st time wd be..for me it would be about excitement, pleasure and awesome experience...id love to stroke and chat with someone that wanted to "create" my 1st experience with me..
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bi-Cyber