JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum in panties of girls you know
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
A roommate's daughter caught me sniffing a pair of her panties very early one morning she was staying over! Asked what I was doing so very calmly explained it to her!! Got to be a regular thing whenever her dad was not around. Eventually she was taking them off in front of me and handing them to me to sniff while she watched me jerk off. Several times she would hold open a clean pair so I could cum on the gusset then she would put them on!!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
unclezeke39 said:
A roommate's daughter caught me sniffing a pair of her panties very early one morning she was staying over! Asked what I was doing so very calmly explained it to her!! Got to be a regular thing whenever her dad was not around. Eventually she was taking them off in front of me and handing them to me to sniff while she watched me jerk off. Several times she would hold open a clean pair so I could cum on the gusset then she would put them on!!!
fuck, I would love that. Any pics?
PantyBater Skilled Jackinchatter

533 posts since 2015-09-09
63 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
Have a buddy that will give me a pair of his daughters panties for me to wear and jack off into
Unregistered ?

i love hamper diving at friends houses...some have easy access so great to sneak a sniff..always loved panties
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
I love masturbating with used pantied of females I know - its so horny knowing what they smel and taste like when I shouldnt
MrLookieLou Amateur Jackinchatter

353 posts since 2010-10-14
52 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco
bonerowner said:
I love masturbating with used pantied of females I know - its so horny knowing what they smel and taste like when I shouldnt

That's a huge part of the excitement for me
Insatiable
bluejay7555 Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2015-06-24
44 year old
MrLookieLou said:
That's a huge part of the excitement for me

The same for me. I cum so hard knowing I should not know what their pussy and ass smells and tastes like.
Unregistered ?

Said it before, but i would love to jerk someone off into my wife's panties as they looked at her dirty pictures...
Chris41 Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2017-04-27
46 year old
If there is anyone in NJ, my biggest fantasy is to have a guy cum in my wifes panties and I put them back in her drawer to wear.. PM me
Unregistered ?

I've been cumming in dirty panties for years. Started with my ex-wife, then her sister, then her niece. I also did it with my son's GF panties on vacation one time. They were already dirty, and I left them very sticky.
Unregistered ?

When I was a teen, my sister had a friend over for half a week or something. She was a hottie, too.

She left behind a pair of nude pantyhose, and I almost died on the spot.

I jerked off in them a million times it seemed. It was the first time I had a girl's pantyhose; it left a permanent impression on every neuron in my head.

To this day, the sight of a woman in nude pantyhose gives me an instant hard on.
Unregistered ?

This is what I would love to happen if I got caught though I suspect it would more likely be screaming and outrage.
unclezeke39 said:
A roommate's daughter caught me sniffing a pair of her panties very early one morning she was staying over! Asked The skull bone's connected to the, neck bone. #Lego #toyphotography I was doing so very calmly explained it to her!! Got to be a regular thing whenever her dad was not around. Eventually she was taking them off in front of me and handing them to me to sniff while she watched me jerk off. Several times she would hold open a clean pair so I could cum on the gusset then she would put them on!!!
nylonnick69 Skilled Jackinchatter

604 posts since 2018-03-29
55 year old from UK
got caught at a mates house years ago wearing and wanking his 2o-something sisters panties. he laughed and left me to it. i took the panties home and wanted in them several times and remember wondering if he'd told his sister every time i saw her
horny married dad with 5" uncut cock
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
We stayed at a hotel suite with an indoor water park with our friends. I have a huge crush on my friend's wife. After the first day I went to take a shower and found her bathing suit hanging up to dry on the shower curtain rod. I got naked and rubbed my penis all over the crotch of it and smeared my precum on it. Then I jacked off and came really hard and put a little dab of my semen on it too. It was so hot seeing her walk around in it the next day knowing my precum and cum was rubbing up against her blonde vagina.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
have only done that to panties of my last two wife's but jacked off in second wife's leather boots and into ankle high nylons my third wife gave me to J/O with when away from home.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Cum in panties of girls you know