JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time cock sucking
Page: < prev  of 2  
Dolphin Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2020-01-22
63 year old bisexual male from Malta
That is a hot experience. Thanks for sharing .&#127820;
Nice day to tan the penis
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Dolphin Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2020-01-22
63 year old bisexual male from Malta
Tried to suck my first cock when I saw three guys mutually jerking off and I wanted some of the action.I just sucked the head but was not used to the feel of it in my mouth and being watched by the two others put me off. Another time at the same nude beach I sucked a guy and took my time enjoying the unique sensuality of the experience.His cock was 4 inches long so I deep throated him and as my chin met his pubic area he ejaculated his cum directly down my throat in little spasms. I felt happy to have accomplished something so magical. His sperm tasted like soft boiled egg and I licked all his cock clean too. I loved the whole experience and I have sucked a few more in the past few years. It depends on my mood and depends on the look of the cock. If it looks clean and attractive then I will ask no questions and just kneel down and suck the penis.I love to suck cock.
Nice day to tan the penis
shotandabeer Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2020-02-17
68 year old bisexual male from Illinois near O'Hare
I'm with the majority here, suck your first dick and you're hooked!
phiilip Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2011-05-08
68 year old bisexual from UK
Cheshirecat said:
Which cinema? I used to visit Abcat or Oscars

Can't remember really. It was 1970. I was a young student at the Military School of Music Kneller Hall and I was heading back to Edinburgh for a long week-end. I had ages to wait for a train and it was raining I just went into this little arty type cinema for a while. The elderly usherette was half asleep and it being lunchtime there were very few people in. It was a B&W movie and I dozed off. Surprised when this middle-aged guy sat beside me. The area around King's Cross at that time was a haven for pimps pervs and prostitutes. A few public toilets which I came to know and had my first experience of cottaging proper.
bncrpd Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2013-07-07
36 year old
First time I had a penis in my mouth was with a friend that I would masturbate at sleepovers with. We didnt know how to do it, but we would just take turns putting our mouths around each other's penises while we looked at a playboy and enjoy the warm wet feeling.
The first time I gave a proper blowjob was with an older guy, a friend's dad actually. He loved to suck my dick while looked at Playboy mags and eventually I wanted to return the favor. I turn out to be natural swallower, so that's nice.
Unregistered ?

That does sound good, never had the opportunity, but like many others I want to try it.

bncrpd said:
First time I had a penis in my mouth was with a friend that I would masturbate at sleepovers with. We didnt know how to do it, but we would just take turns putting our mouths around each other's penises while we looked at a playboy and enjoy the warm wet feeling.
The first time I gave a proper blowjob was with an older guy, a friend's dad actually. He loved to suck my dick while looked at Playboy mags and eventually I wanted to return the favor. I turn out to be natural swallower, so that's nice.
gamorame Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2018-04-21
55 year old bisexual male from Utica, NY
If your thinking about trying it, then just do it, probably won't regret it. My first time was a couple of years ago with a stranger in my area I met online and I enjoyed it. First time advice - be careful with your teeth as it is easy to accidently scrape his cock.
amatsubu Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2012-09-06
34 year old
First time was a craigslist ad. I was so nervous going over to a stranger's house! I got there and he was really nice and patient with me. He went and sat on the couch and I got down in front of him, and he pulled his cock out. I licked my lips and started to do what I figured I'd like, and he seemed to respond really well! He was soon throbbing in my mouth and asked me to take my clothes off. I did, and he was touching me all over while his cock was in my mouth. After a while, he gave me a heads up he was gonna cum. Well, I figured I should just go for it, so I doubled down and took his load in my mouth and swallowed every drop. He thanked me for the service and I got dressed and left! Never saw him again.
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
It was at a nude camp site in France
In the mens shower block at dusk . Thee was a dozen men in there wanking and sucking .
I was soon on my knees sucking those cocks
Guy
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
bigdriver Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2014-11-04
49 year old bisexual male from Las Vegas
Very first time I was around 12 and it wasn't willingly. Adult neighbor assaulted me and made me suck him off. I then lived a "straight" life up until my early 30's, when I decided to meet up with a gay couple on AOL (remember that?). I decided that I'd do it again but on my terms this time.

Went over to their house, went straight to the bedroom, and got naked. The "lead" guy sucked me a little while his partner jacked off next to him. He stopped and asked if I wanted to suck him...I said yes and went down on his nice cut cock. It was probably about 7" and there was no way I could get it all into my mouth. I bobbed around the head and licked the shaft. I didn't know what I was doing but he was polite and patient.

I stopped after a few minutes and we traded places. This time, he sucked me until I was about to cum. He asked me where I wanted to cum: in his mouth or on his face. I said mouth and he finished me off, letting my cum dribble out of his mouth.

Hi partner cam from stroking about the same time, and then he ("my guy"winkleaned back and stroked himself until he came. I'm sure he was disappointed that I didn't do more, but he never said anything.

Haven't sucked a cock since but really want to give it another go...I think I can do much better now.
DonB3 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2021-10-31
bisexual male from New England
I was age 12, when I first sucked a cock. I shared a bedroom with my younger brother and we played together for many years and still do (we are both married with family) and still like getting together, when we can.
Unregistered ?

DonB3 said:
I was age 12, when I first sucked a cock. I shared a bedroom with my younger brother and we played together for many years and still do (we are both married with family) and still like getting together, when we can.

My brother was the first cock I sucked too, at that sort of age too. I found I liked it and I was lucky enough to find other men who liked it too. I wasn't ever forced - I was willing.
manvarich Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2013-11-23
64 year old bisexual male from Virginia
First time I sucked a cock I was in my 40's, late I know but I'd thought about it most of my life. Anyway I'd met a guy on a site and I'd go over to his house so he could suck me off. It went on like that for several months. His body was nice and his dick was great, about 7" or so with a nice curve to his shaft. Well we'd set up another meeting and I'd pretty much made up my mind that I was going to suprise him after he drained me. So after he'd sucked a huge load from me I smiled and asked him to switch places and sit back in the recliner we used. He was always rock hard and this time was the same. He asked if I was ready to suck him and my answer was to take the head of his cock in my mouth and gently suck it while I swirled my tounge over his pee hole. He moaned and smiled as his eyes rolled back in his head. I'm not sure how long I went down on him but I took his technic and did long slow sucks up and down his cock. I licked and sucked his balls all the while looking into his eyes the way he looked into mine when he sucked my cock. His moans and hip thrusts signaled he was ready to cum, again he asked if I was ready, looking into his eyes I sucked a little harder and he moaned he was going to cum. His body spasms and hip thrust were wild as he moaned he was cumming. He shot a huge load and his cum tasted great; I'd been practicing on getting used to the taste by eating my own when I jacked off. I kept sucking his cock till he was totally spend and growing shoft, just like he sucked me. We had great fun for another year or so once or twice a month until he moved because of a job change.
sdhcok Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2021-11-08
48 year old bisexual male from Dayton, Ohio
I was 14 and he was 17. We were on the swim team together. He had a pool, so we would swim at his house. Back then we wore speedo's. Well he had a huge bulge, the kind of bulge big enough you could not help, but try and take a peek at. We were swimming at his house and had finished smoking a joint. His speedo's were wet and his bulge was just so pronounced. I was taking glances, hoping he would not see me looking. I was just curious, because i had never seen another mans cock but my own. No one else was home. He asked me if i could help him in the house real quick. We walked into his room and he dropped his towel on the floor and asked me if i could pick it up, please. I knelt down to pick up the towel, his feet appeared on the towel. I looked up and his speedo's and that bulge, was as close to my nose, as you can get without him touching me. He replied, i saw you looking and thought you might want close up look, i froze. You want to see it, he asked? I could only shake my head, yes. He dropped his speedo's and that massive cock flopped out on my face. I was in shock, his cock on my face and me looking at him. He said open your mouth, i just did as he asked me too. He pulled back and slip the head of his cock around my lips, then he pushed his cock in my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and guided me to the bed, with my mouth attached to his cock. Start sucking, i was in shock and did not know what to do, so since his cock was already in my mouth, i started to suck his cock. He got so hard, he was huge and soft at the same time. I was not sure if this was wrong or not, but his hard cock tasted good and i was not going to stop. I sucked him maybe 5 minutes or more. He got harder and his cock slightly throbbed, i like that feeling. The more i sucked him, the more he moaned, i was enjoying hearing him moan and giving him pleasure. He started throbbing and he flooded my mouth with his cum, i swallowed without even thinking about it. Had to, he came so much, i swallowed once and still had a mouthful. I swallowed again and he finished throbbing in my mouth, i swallowed the rest, he said you and i will be good friends now. I sucked his cock for over a year, until they moved away. I was thankful it happened that way or i never would have known how great it is to suck a man off. I still suck today and wished i had a fwb like that again.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » First time cock sucking