JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
When I was 19 I craved an older women (32yr old). Gosh she turned out to be my sex trainer, and she trained me well.

At 45 I craved a 19 yr old, she made me feel young again.

At 60 I no longer care about their age, it's all good, and it all makes me feel young again.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Well said. I hope everyone realized my earlier post to this thread was my feeble try at humor. Mature women are awesome.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

Wow, keep me off this subject!! Some older women can get me so fckn rock hard, my fav jack mag is 50+ (Blair Publishing) ... some of the well preserved stunnas in there are heaven. I get turned on by their tans, their perfect hair and their still very attractive cunts. I see some older women out and think .. "youre a goer ..."
Unregistered ?

48 woman here love hearring men talk this way it really turns me on i love it i am not skinny but not fat either
Unregistered ?

my biggest fantasy is to be with an older woman. i find cougars unbelievably sexy and want to be with one so bad! never had the chance so far but hopefully someday.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
cougars rule
Just Amateur Jackinchatter

258 posts since 2006-11-28
35 year old curious from Australia
mmm_im_hard said:
So like, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (get the point?) REALLY, want to hook up with an older woman (35+), I dunno why, I don't care, I just want it to happen. Anyone else in the same boat?

I LUST FOR THESE WOMEN MY GOD

lol
some of the best sex ive had has been with older women from 30 to 42yrs old, they are lot more fun than alot of girls my age and they know how to handle me wink
oldodo Novice Jackinchatter

100 posts since 2009-02-25
91 year old heterosexual from Poland
That's funny. From the time time I have been taught the joy of masturbation, I always was turned on by elderly ladies (no age limit). I still am.
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
I know some of you guys are just pups so ,older is relative I suppose. here's me.
http://www.watchersweb.com/sub_preview.php?sub_no=pxr4ja1253993476
60 and still craves it
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Jenna...absolutely lovely and super hot! I'm about your age, but your photos made me snap to attention! Thanks for sharing!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'd never given it any thought before reading this thread, but in all my 72 years, I've never had any sexual relations with as woman older than I was. All my girlfriends in my youth were my age or younger and both my 1st and 2nd wives were younger.I'd have nothing against fucking an older woman, but the chances of that happening at my age now, are getting very slim indeed.
Dickguy
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Jenna, Thanks for sharing. Wow.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

jenna: lovely pics!
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
Jenna: Wow, that's great. Thanks for sharing.

I met a woman back a year or so ago. She was living with her Son and helping to raise her Grandkids, two preteen girls. We hit it off pretty good, and would sit and talk sometimes in the afternoons. One afternoon she asked me what I was doing later that night, her son and the kids were out of town. I went over and we had a wonderful time. It was one of those times when we both knew what we wanted and how to go after it. After we were done and lying there talking she said she had thought she would never have sex again, that she was too old for any man to be interested. I asked her how old she was. She said she was 72. That's OK she knew how to move, and what to say, to drive me to a hotter performance.
Unregistered ?

Well, I think older women can be more sexual if you take the time to connect with them. They are not self-absorbed with how they look although being pretty is just as important I have been told by some pretty mature gals.
Touching them slowly, taking our time, enjoying a real nice, long slow fuck with someone who is not in a hurry to get you off of them is great. They do need to do some keggals however you spell that and it doesn't hurt to find one that actually knows what the inside of a gym is.
Page: < prev  of 5   next >