JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » so curious at 50
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
beatsix Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2008-07-22
curious male
I'm 61 and have been very curious this past year seems to start in later life
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
101steve Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2009-07-04
78 year old curious from adrian, missouri
I'm 58 and am getting more curious as time goes by. Fucking the wife just isn't enough anymore..
need jo bud for mutual jo fun, would love to stroke your cock while you stroke mine.
JannaCD Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2009-04-26
63 year old curious from Canada
I agree with everybody. The older I get, the more I am curious about what it would be like to stroke and suck another guy. Nice to know I'm not the only one.
stilljackinat60 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2006-08-11
79 year old
I am 64 and in the last few years I also have been thinking about getting together with a bud and jacking and also oral. Think it would be interesting to see what it would be like to give a bj and swallow the rewards of my labor. Have not done it yet but if the right guy came along, love to give it a try. Any Mi. guys out there feel the same way? If so give me a shout.
7stud Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2009-07-26
88 year old bisexual from Western Washington - Tacoma
Great thread. I can guarantee older equals greater curiosity. As I have satisfied some of it, more and more comes to the fore. Time to go with the flow before time runs out.
Watching you masturbate is almost as fun as doing it.
schallen Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2009-07-10
65 year old curious from West central Wisc
Never have touched another guy's cock or even seen someone else's hardon. Very curious to experience both and get very excited thinking about it. If the opportunity becomes to past I would seize it by the hand full.
Willtry
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
stilljackinat60 said:
I am 64 and in the last few years I also have been thinking about getting together with a bud and jacking and also oral. Think it would be interesting to see what it would be like to give a bj and swallow the rewards of my labor. Have not done it yet but if the right guy came along, love to give it a try. Any Mi. guys out there feel the same way? If so give me a shout.

At 65 these are my feeling exactly! Even down to the swallowing part.
stroke
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Yes and at the gym was approaced bu a guy who is now my buddy as well as a friend and when our schedules are OK we play and enjoy ourselves.
slik69x Amateur Jackinchatter

401 posts since 2009-07-18
65 year old curious from SW North Dakota
Yea, it started for me about 5 yrs ago. I have had just a few encounters and enjoyed them a lot. Have had a coup;e guys cum in my mouth, that is awesome, swallowed both loads eyeshot I've had one guy fuck me and really liked that, the feeling when he cum in me was very intense, first a very warm and then very wet feeling. Probably shouldnt have had unprotected sex , We were both married and had very little m2m before. Would be nice to find someone you could hook-up with regularly. Oh well keep lookin I guess stroke
Unregistered ?

Not 50 but...

Having had a couple/few years of fun sexual activity with a couple guy friends when a teenager, I'm not sure I qualify for being curious... since I already know how much fun it can be. Definitely nice to be naked and hard with another guy who is just as horny as you are.

But as I get older - the more I want to do it again.
Horny Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2007-10-22
curious
I fully agree. I did it as a teenager and really loved it. I also had a friend for a few years as an adult. I am 51 and wouldgive anything to find a cool jo bud. I am mostly str8 but I love to do mutual jo and if I get to know the guy oral can be fun too. Gets me horny thinking about it. I live in MD if this sounds interesting.
There's always time to beat off.
Bob472 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2009-07-13
69 year old bisexual from Minnetonka, MN
I'm 54. I,too, have a few male t male encounters as a teen. Started thinking about sucking and being sucked again about 10 years ago. Have had a few encounters since, but there are still a lot of guys thsat are to hung up to safely approach them. I'm in Mn, and am searching for a "bud".....
I think as some guys get older they realize its not that big of a deal to enjoy sex with sex with another guy.
Unregistered ?

Very curious at 51. love playing with and massaging my uncut penis. Been thinking for a couple years now that it would be awesome to pleasure another guy with my hands taking it slow and exploring him the way I do my self.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I let my curiousity get the best of me in my mid forty's. I discovered that I am totally bi and have loved it ever since.
The key element for me was learning to find nice people with whom I could play. Man to man sex can be so exciting but it has to be the right person. I've even delevoped some gay kinks that have made it even better.assstroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Smallone5 Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2009-07-31
71 year old curious from Rochester,NY
I totallly agree. I'm 56 and have become very curious over the last few months.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » so curious at 50