JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone have it bad sexualy for a coworker
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Prepared1234 Skilled Jackinchatter

572 posts since 2017-12-21
70 year old curious male from Salem, MA
I have acted on this impulse a few times, and even fucked my boss once. Great stuff. More than once I have let it go by though.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
OhSoCurious said:
Has anyone here ever gotten lucky with a co-worker?
Original

Yes thought she was single but was actually married. We did go out a few times, had good times, fucked once.
Unregistered ?

Yeh big time - girl i used to work with called Amy - spent hours wanking over her facebook pics and fantasising about her- used to phone chatlines sometimes while tossing off to try and find a gril with the same name to talk dirty too - lots of fun
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
yes fucked a work colleague, she actually moved in with me for a bit, amazing big tits and perfect soft shaved pussy, she was 10 years younger than me but a bit of an idiot, still it was the best sex i've had for 3 or 4 months.

I did have some nude pics but deleted them so my wife wouldn't see, fuck I regret that.
Big tits jacker
OhSoCurious Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2019-05-27
curious male from East Coast USA - 703
BTW, who here has had a wife/GF that was someone's lucky co-worker... :-)
Ggowguy33 Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2017-05-09
40 year old bisexual male
I cum to a Co workers pic every morning before work... Kik m2uk32
Unregistered ?

User posted image

Definitely. When I added her on FB, I definitely dug through all her photos with a hard cock. Did not come up disappointed. Striped bikini on the left.
Unregistered ?

J
belmont97 Amateur Jackinchatter

391 posts since 2015-11-10
heterosexual male
I had an older co-worker I worked with from 2003-10, she was 50 at the time but gorgeous, great outfits, used to wear white pants often with awesome VPL showing her incredible ass. Whenever we went into meetings, I always tried to be behind her as she sat down to see if I could get a look at her underwear. Twice, her shirt was loose in the back as she sat down and I got a great view right down her pants.

Because I had seen her VPL like once a week, I knew she wore full cut white briefs. But even when she wore darker pants on those two occasions, she had on the same white full-cut briefs. I was so hard, and jerked to her from memory often.

10 years later, I still masturbate to her often, and was finally able to get some photos to jerk off to a few years ago. She's showing her age a little now at 60, but I still jerk to her photos and memories of that ass.

My next job I had a 25-something blonde I masturbated to on a regular basis, got a photo of her in the company system and more on Facebook. Haven't worked with her since 2016 but have a folder of her Facebook photos on my computer and check her page every few months to see what's she's added. She posted herself in her wedding dress and I cummed to that so fast.

One more note on her. One morning I jerked to her, then got to the office 15 minutes later. As I entered the elevator, someone came from behind and said "hold that please." It was her. I wanted to tell her as she got off her floor how much pleasure she gave me just 15 minutes ago.
aquist Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2010-04-09
84 year old bisexual from arkansas
two cashiers where i work, both initiated sexual contact, i was amazed that they saw my dick thru my pants and wanted it.but then they both quit interacting with me. both were married
Unregistered ?

str855m said:
That's why Facebook is such a big help during the pandemic, if you like masturbating to coworkers. It helps keep a few of them fresh in my mind when I rarely get to see them in person anymore. Yeah, a little creepy, maybe, but you get your inspiration where you can wink

Yeah, but finding them is the tough part. Only know a few of their names thanks to the company directory/org-chart. Some of them on FB, but pics are private. Would be kinda creepy to friend them. If I find any public pix, I'll share.
Doug55 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2017-05-22
59 year old homosexual male
Her name is Lori I get hard every stroketime I am around her
I am your bottom
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
User posted image
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
Unregistered ?

I've wanted to mess around with a few co-workers over the years, and have done with a few. These days, it's difficult for men, what with all this #MeToo bullshit and also the embarrassment and potential problems and trouble you can get in if you try it on and your advances are spurned. We all know that most women are just cockteasers; they back out when shit gets real. It's just not worth it.

On a side note: there was a girl I used to see all the time at the bus station, every afternoon after work. Sometimes she'd even catch the same bus as me. I didn't know how to approach her without her feeling uncomfortable or causing a scene in public. I even thought of giving her a piece of paper with my phone number on. She'd given me the look a few times, and always looked over in my direction, but it's just not worth the potential hassle. Sad, really.
Best just to stay home and wank with you guys smile
md2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

219 posts since 2011-10-08
63 year old curious from North Yorkshire
Back in the 80s had a cute small blonde who teased everyone.
She was getting married so we all went to the pub.
Both me and the sales manager fucked her over her desk.
Bet her husband wasn't happy on wedding night
Uncut, 50s would like to watch similar
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Anyone have it bad sexualy for a coworker