JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Glory Hole
Page: < prev  of 2  
Jizzlover Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2022-09-15
41 year old
Demigxx said:
I love them I must say. Lots more in adult cinemas, bookshop abroad than in the Uk and I always take advantage.

Used to go to a brothel in Manchester where they had a gloryhole service, that was great, you knew it was a girl there but lots I've been to have been men on the other side, a wet mouth is a wet mouth grin

I find them very exciting as you just don't know and can focus on the intensity of the blowjob. I've only once had people share my cock at one and that was great as I could just hear them moving around and feel a different mouth.

I don't often suck at them although I have on occasion, one place in Nijmegen the most enormous cock got put through after he had sucked me and I couldn't help myself. Must have been 8" soft when he put it through, the weight of it in my hand was quite something!

I have to limit myself to when I am so hungry for cock that I can't see straight, otherwise I'd be there every day. It would too easily to become addicted to if I let myself have it all the time.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Demigxx Amateur Jackinchatter

122 posts since 2014-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from Northumberland UK
If there was a place closer I would probably be the same!
zephyr Amateur Jackinchatter

166 posts since 2019-10-15
63 year old curious male from nottingham
Don't suppose anyone knows of one near Nottingham?
taketime40 Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2013-04-20
55 year old bisexual male from York, UK
Visiting UK in a few months...but gf is with me so not going to be able to find a glory hole frown
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
There was a guy who had a mobile glory hole and came through the Denton TX area. Advertised on CL. I traveled to the local truck stop and stepped up into the van. He had music playing. I dropped my pants and stuck my hard cock through the hole in the divider and received one of the best sucking I've ever had. Wish he was still here!!! I NEED my cock sucked!!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Having fun in a win-win situation.
User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Glory Hole