JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Edging
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
handyjon Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-06-04
62 year old curious male from UK
Pivoboy said:
Would love to learn the secrets of edging including edging out partial loads.

I will often have a partial cum, just learnt to control it after doing it accidentally.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Edged for 2 hours today

Stroke leave cock alone stroke then squeeze precum out stroke allow to go soft stroke hard to point and leave cork alone and repeat as much as can

Then when balls screaming to release wank hard for big finish

Love my wanking session when can get an edge on
not2olddick Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2021-01-18
71 year old heterosexual male
I think Royrace has nailed it. Perfect description of successful edging. I've been practicing it for a long time. Sometimes edge up to 6 hours in one evening. Find I get a much longer orgasm and produce a higher volume when I do cum.
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
Excellent explanation!

Royrace16 said:
Edged for 2 hours today

Stroke leave cock alone stroke then squeeze precum out stroke allow to go soft stroke hard to point and leave cork alone and repeat as much as can

Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Royrace16 said:
Edged for 2 hours today

Two hours? That is me just getting started. Once I discovered all the great sensations prolonged edging offers, I now never want the stroking to end! I'm always disappointed now if I feel I just have to squirt out a load for "relief". Much prefer planning a day of edging.
Unregistered ?

not2olddick said:
I think Royrace has nailed it. Perfect description of successful edging. I've been practicing it for a long time. Sometimes edge up to 6 hours in one evening. Find I get a much longer orgasm and produce a higher volume when I do cum.
After a good edging session my orgasm is intense and i produce a large load of cum. Always left satisfied after the long wank.
strokeaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2016-01-18
28 year old
Have house to myself and been edging all morning. Jerk a lot over holidays, starting a new years tradition of a nice long edge session to ring in the new year.
So hot to edge for hours getting totally perverted, its going to be an intense load of cum I eventually shoot.
Panties_onnow Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2020-10-09
59 year old curious male
Been having one for hours in satin panties.
strokeaddict Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2016-01-18
28 year old
Panties_onnow said:
Been having one for hours in satin panties.

Your mailbox is full
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
I've been edging for years. I usually edge for hours constantly running myself up to the edge, hard then quick fast runs to hold the edge. I also like to wear one of my good cock rings around the base of my cock and balls when I do this work. When the sensations get too intense then I release my cock , rodeo rider style throwing both hands in the air, leaving it stiff, throbbing swaying in the air. Then as it softens, rinse and repeat the run up to the edge, holding the edge and then letting it calm down. After 4 or 5 times up to the edge my clear precum starts to flow when I get to my PNRs so I back of after the precum leaks. I switch hands, change techniques a lot while on the edge in order to hold it. Working the edge now, today alternating between the Fleshlight and various hand techniques. By varying the stimulation I can control the edge.

For me edging is all about control, I dictate when I cum and if I feel like cumming, no one else. It has been ages since a woman was able to "make me cum" or make me beg for her pussy or mouth, "please baby I really need it, I'm so horny" . Since I started edging I'm in control of everything, how long we fuck, how often she cums, if I decide to cum, everything. I know that for some guys they view edging through the opposite lens, denial and ruined orgasms, something submissive. Not me to me, edging gives me control of the sexual relationship so if she is one who needs me to cum in order to validate that she's done a good job, if she hasn't been good,generally speak, e.g. been giving me piles of shit all day, I'll fuck her to exhaustion and just pull out, hard cock intact, "I'm done". Literally nothing shifts the tone of the sexual conversation faster, "So wasn't it any good", "what can I do for you", "I'll do better next time", etc. and no longer do I get "I have a headache", "I just don't feel like it", " why do you want to do it so often", etc. So for me edging is the road to liberation, lol.
Working it hard
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I totally adore edging. In fact, I never have short wanks nowadays. If I don't have at least 2/3 hours to play then I don't masturbate. My sessions are usually much longer than that and on rare occassions I've masturbated and edged 10+ hours a day.

Edging and having a partial cum part way throught the session is sensational, 'cos I am able to carry on to a full orgasm after much more edging. That's almost like having 2 orgasms in one edging session - not easy to achieve though and takes a great deal of practise to get right, or you end up with a ruined orgasm.

cock + stroke = smile
Palmlovers Skilled Jackinchatter

775 posts since 2010-12-31
64 year old bisexual male from Tx
Ready2Shoot said:
Two hours? That is me just getting started. Once I discovered all the great sensations prolonged edging offers, I now never want the stroking to end! I'm always disappointed now if I feel I just have to squirt out a load for "relief". Much prefer planning a day of edging.

Right there with you buddy. I stroke for hours every day, to the edge and back numerous times. It just feels so damn good and like you said, I never want it to end. Finally I'll get to the point where I just can't take my hand off my cock, literally can't stop stroking but I don't want to cum and have all that intense pleasure end. Yes, sometimes having an orgasm is a downer!
Stroke, edge, leak, goon, deny, repeat!
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
boomer55 said:
Who else loves edging

I do it all the time - it is much easier to have a long edging session when you are an old man.

boomer55 said:
Who else loves edging

I do it all the time - it is much easier to have a long edging session when you are an old man.

Royrace16 said:
Edged for 2 hours today

Stroke leave cock alone stroke then squeeze precum out stroke allow to go soft stroke hard to point and leave cork alone and repeat as much as can.

Squeezing out precum is not the same as having a small ejaculation of spunk. I do that 2/3 times before letting my orgasmic thrill happen.

Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Edging