JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the kinkiest thing you ever tried or wanna try?
Page: < prev  of 30   next > 
nsadude Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2010-12-08
63 year old curious male from Alaska
Very hot! cock

horneehubby said:
That does sound pretty awesome
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jim1954 Amateur Jackinchatter

271 posts since 2018-01-02
heterosexual male
I've enjoyed jacking off completely nude in public places since I was 11. My wife joins in and we enjoy all kinds of sex and masturbation together in public as well. One of my kinky things was having her fuck me in the ass, which she now does on a regular bases. We do love piss play and often give each other baths. We have no desire to add other people but do love the possibility of being caught while playing in public places. We are obsessed and love anal sex, rimming and tongue fucking. We pretty much don't have very many taboos.
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
oh I have many things I would love to do,
guide a huge cock into my wife and watch her get off on it and him cum in her before I slip into the hot sticky mess and leave my own
would like a cuck situ where a number of blokes use my Mrs making me wank as they satisfy her.
Would love to take out another guys cock for him to have a piss [guess thats kinda out there]
maybe bring a few blokes off while they are restrained.
Be milked myself by a couple of busty chicks. I really could go on for ages here,
if you dont ask, you dont get,
DirkM22 Professional Jackinchatter

1475 posts since 2019-01-29
26 year old bisexual male
I "borrowed" a pair of my hot MILF neighbor Lydia's panties and jerked off with them wrapped around my cock.
always ready to JO
Dark-Shadow Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2017-07-25
53 year old curious male
Straight but oral curious here. I have chatted, stroked and blew loads with guys on cam but recently set up a cam in my shower for an older gay gentlemen I have been chatting and camming with and proceeded to lather up and wash myself and stroke my soapy cock for him until I blew a load all over the floor.
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
for years I have enjoyed my precum, but always lost the urge once it came to eating the full load. This morning I enjoyed a great session with my wifes vibrator (Lelo Mona). When it came time to cum I sprayed all over the tip of and then deep throated it. This was a double win for me as I have had fantasies of sucking another cock. That one will remain a fantasy, but this helped me get over the hurdle....so damn hot.
Life is too short - taste its nectar
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
Dark shadow, I would love to see that video.
always willing to help a nice guy
darren-thats-me Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2017-09-18
52 year old bisexual male from US
Kind of along the lines of this.... the other day I was jerking with a guy on Skype. All of a sudden, he says, "I have to shit." Ok.... next thing I know his ass is right in the camera and he pushes. I got rock hard watching his hole as he did his business that I shot a huge load. Strange, but I found it very erotic.
55wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-11-28
66 year old homosexual male from Birmingham UK
Kinkiest thing
Group sex with a dozen men , in the shower block at a nude campsite in France , when i walked in there was guys on there knees sucking cocks or wanking each other . It wa so horny i soon joined in and sucked several cocks myself . This happened every night at dusk .and a few nights later i was fucked in front of every one there .
Guy
Guy tiny cocked addicted chronic Wanker
guyinsanford Amateur Jackinchatter

375 posts since 2016-06-19
63 year old curious male from Florida
Can't get into it here but message me for wickr or see my profile for other info and we'll talk about it
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I have done a bunch of kinky things, which I have shared here (I think) and in other threads, but the one thing I've done with my very broadminded wife is some strap-on play. My wife has fucked me with a strap-on cock, and I get rock hard when she does. I like to jerk off while she's thrusting her hips into my ass, and she likes to watch me jerk off and erupt in cum.

I don't know where this falls on the Richter scale of kinkiness, but it's definitely not on the day to day to-do list. It's a special occasion thing, like the night for my birthday about 10 years ago, when my wife and I went to dinner, she stepped into the restroom, came back and slipped her panties into my coat pocket, then hiked up her dress and grabbed my hand and shoved it into her wet pussy. We got the check and immediately headed back home. On the ride back home, she slipped off her heels, placed her bare feet on the dashboard and masturbated without a care in the world. I fingered her clit while she fingerbanged herself. For her, at the time, it was the height of kinkiness.
Open to interesting ideas
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
asticquack said:
women into horses (or animals in general) make my ache! would love to meet one....I'd be helpless

I used to have a coworker who rode horses every Saturday morning, and one Monday morning she came into the office and described in vivid detail watching one male fuck a mare. She could not get over how big the horse's cock was, and she said something like, his cock would have ripped me in half if I had let him fuck me. To which, another coworker asked, was that a possibility? Were you really thinking about fucking your horse?

She didn't answer, but only smiled for the next 90 minutes.
Open to interesting ideas
hotmale9 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2019-12-29
42 year old bisexual male
One that sticks in mind was having a mutual wank with a guy friend who fancied my wife a lot,he made it obvious to her he fancied her and at times made her a bit uneasy.If he stayed over at our place i would give him a pair of her worn thongs and would give me them back soaked in his cum,he once cum in a condom and asked if i would finger some into her without her knowing which i managed to do..it felt so kinky
strom91 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2019-12-31
38 year old
I been pegged by a chick i know
philerup Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-10-25
54 year old heterosexual
I saved up 16 big loads of my cum in the freezer. One day, when i was feeling really kinky, I warmed them up to 98.6. I checked it with a thermometer. During a hot stroke session, I swallowed them all down. It was so hot!!
Page: < prev  of 30   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Whats the kinkiest thing you ever tried or wanna try?