JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
ivana-lot Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2019-10-19
51 year old bisexual male from Canadian West Coast
Look for this all the time. I love to see a guy check out a tight young body and then see me checkout the same body. It's a thrill when our eyes meet and we both know we are thinking of the things we could do with that body.
avid masturbator, oogler and sniffer
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ivana-lot said:
Look for this all the time. I love to see a guy check out a tight young body and then see me checkout the same body. It's a thrill when our eyes meet and we both know we are thinking of the things we could do with that body.

Yes, I enjoy that too, two middle aged men realising they are both thinking the same thoughts about the same teenage girl. I'd like this to lead to a conversation where we discuss the girl, and maybe watch girls walking past together, discretely making crude comments to each other...
xxkiddcalxx Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2015-02-24
42 year old from UK
robmidsuk said:
Yes, I enjoy that too, two middle aged men realising they are both thinking the same thoughts about the same teenage girl. I'd like this to lead to a conversation where we discuss the girl, and maybe watch girls walking past together, discretely making crude comments to each other...

Then off for a good tug
Unregistered ?

Teen cheerleaders doing a routine in the city centre attracted the attention of quite a few pervy old cocks I couldn't help but notice.
horneehubby Professional Jackinchatter

1852 posts since 2013-04-11

robmidsuk said:
Yes, I enjoy that too, two middle aged men realising they are both thinking the same thoughts about the same teenage girl.

I think most of us probably enjoy that!
Unregistered ?

ivana-lot said:

If the men are nice and you feel safe with them then it is nice if they like and respect your body. But because there are lots of creepy men you don't feel safe and you don't know which men you can trust. It would be nice if you could trust men and then you could feel safe with them talking to you about what they might liked doing with your body. The creepy men ruin it for everyone. It would be nice to be able to make good friends with some men you could trust.

robmidsuk said:

Yes, exactly

SorchaNic said:
If the men are nice and you feel safe with them then it is nice if they like and respect your body. But because there are lots of creepy men you don't feel safe and you don't know which men you can trust. It would be nice if you could trust men and then you could feel safe with them talking to you about what they might liked doing with your body. The creepy men ruin it for everyone. It would be nice to be able to make good friends with some men you could trust.

Agreed.... Creepy is no good.
Unregistered ?

Unashamedly but discreetly lustful, not interested in striking up conversations or connections with girls (that *would* be creepy)... just looking, and looking for fellow senior pervs.
Unregistered ?

Come on, we all do it. nothing wrong with appreciating a young lady walking down the street. Then back home for a good old wank.
Fortune500 Amateur Jackinchatter

285 posts since 2016-07-26
from USA
I have personal experience regarding this.

Fitwhitemale94 on skype if you wanna chat about this subject.
Wickr-peteaking Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2019-11-09
46 year old
Love it when I see older/other men checking out...

PM or wickr me
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
I don't ogle them,just like to see a nice girl.
bobinusa Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2006-05-29
72 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
I was in a restaurant in Ohio, and a waitress there (not mine) was dressed in sheer pantyhose and a somewhat short skirt. I got a great leg show, discreetly since my wife was with me. No ogling, but some nice viewing!
horneehubby Professional Jackinchatter

1852 posts since 2013-04-11

dirty_dan1975 said:
Come on, we all do it. nothing wrong with appreciating a young lady walking down the street. Then back home for a good old wank.

One of the few pleasures of getting older! grin
Page: < prev  of 31   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old men ogling the young ladies, Anyone seen similiar?