JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sister in Law
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
retired-trucker Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2021-06-27
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
I was fucking my sil 2 years before I started fucking my wife. I dated her for 1 year the we spit up and I started dating her older sister, (my wife). The first couple of years were touchy but all of us worked it out. I never fucked her again but I still Jack off thinking about how I got to fuck sisters.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cuckold822 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2022-04-11
42 year old

Asbolutely...any pics ?
lakewater Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2022-04-24
85 year old
I loved jacking to my sis in law once I used her panties to cum in so fucking hot
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
ok, I did ask her to marry me but it all fell apart, but, I was fucking her, and I fucked her younger sister a few years earlier. I almost got the hat trick as I might've had a chance with her other sister but never could seal the deal, but I did get her naked.
NeilJ Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2021-11-17
43 year old
God Ive cum 100s of times to my SiL, it helps that shes 7 years younger than my wife and when she was a teen she was sooo cute!! stroke
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I do wank to my SIL but I also get to fuck her at least once a month. I have a lovely pair of her panties that she wore after I had fucked her. Can still smell the cum on them.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife is super sexy, and quite hot. Her sister is about 10 percent higher on both counts. I would love to do some really dirty things with her, given the opportunity.

SIL is three years younger than my wife, and she's just like a newer, sleeker model of my gorgeous wife.

At our wedding rehearsal, the SIL showed up wearing a low-cut white blouse, a knee-length leather skirt and black heels with bare legs. I remember standing there, next to the priest and my soon-to-be betrothed, looking at the SIL and thinking, "I'm marrying the wrong fucking sister."

In the end, of course, married the right girl. But, damn, SIL had me reconsidering my station in life for a brief period of time.

She knows what she does to me. She lives out of state, and whenever I do see her, the hugs are very tight and the kiss (always on the lips) is just a bit too long. Even my wife has noticed that. Fortunately, she says it's just her "dopey kid sister."

What my wife doesn't know is that we went to a family wedding a few years ago, and "dopey kid sister" arranged to sit next to me and made it a point to show off her stocking tops and panties for me. Her napkin fell out of her lap, and I bent down to pick it up. With my face within 12 inches of her pussy, she hitched up her short dress to show off her lacy things.

I banged the hell out of my wife later that night. She wondered why I was so enthusiastic. Never have told her why.

My SIL got into a fight with my wife, her sister, and for some reason sent me a couple of nude photos of herself. I think she was just trying to make her sister mad, somehow, because her husband had nude photos of her. I downloaded them and took them off my phone, but I will look at them from time to time when I'm jerking off. Here they are: Melissa nudes
Open to interesting ideas
lyndos Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2022-02-07
69 year old curious male from wales
Love checking the laundry basket mmm
wank buddy on Skype needed matuer old men plz
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Eh she's ok.
georgyb Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2017-02-20
70 year old heterosexual male from UK
Mmmm, she's very sexy

FLscribe said:
My wife is super sexy, and quite hot. Her sister is about 10 percent higher on both counts. I would love to do some really dirty things with her, given the opportunity.

SIL is three years younger than my wife, and she's just like a newer, sleeker model of my gorgeous wife.

At our wedding rehearsal, the SIL showed up wearing a low-cut white blouse, a knee-length leather skirt and black heels with bare legs. I remember standing there, next to the priest and my soon-to-be betrothed, looking at the SIL and thinking, "I'm marrying the wrong fucking sister."

In the end, of course, married the right girl. But, damn, SIL had me reconsidering my station in life for a brief period of time.

She knows what she does to me. She lives out of state, and whenever I do see her, the hugs are very tight and the kiss (always on the lips) is just a bit too long. Even my wife has noticed that. Fortunately, she says it's just her "dopey kid sister."

What my wife doesn't know is that we went to a family wedding a few years ago, and "dopey kid sister" arranged to sit next to me and made it a point to show off her stocking tops and panties for me. Her napkin fell out of her lap, and I bent down to pick it up. With my face within 12 inches of her pussy, she hitched up her short dress to show off her lacy things.

I banged the hell out of my wife later that night. She wondered why I was so enthusiastic. Never have told her why.

My SIL got into a fight with my wife, her sister, and for some reason sent me a couple of nude photos of herself. I think she was just trying to make her sister mad, somehow, because her husband had nude photos of her. I downloaded them and took them off my phone, but I will look at them from time to time when I'm jerking off. Here they are: Melissa nudes
Always been a leg and arse man - oh and tiny tits
Unregistered ?

I have had 3 sisters-in-law that I would love/loved to have had sex with.
2 brothers wives and 1 wife's sister.
Unregistered ?

married-jckr said:
she is 41 5'4" short brown hair brown eyes uk size 10 b/c cup breasts
very slight mum tum her breasts are probably saggy due to breast feeding 4 kids personality is more prudish than slutty
further to this the other day she was upset i went to hug her but had to stop as i could feel myself getting a semi
Ox0776 Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2022-04-22
47 year old
I do all the time mine just turned 50 and is thick in all the right places
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
lyndos said:
Love checking the laundry basket mmm