JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Unregistered ?

i have done it side by side and i have been on top and bottom. better to start side by side. nice thing about being on the bottom is getting your mouth fucked, i like that, it is also easier to get in some hot ass licking
Add a reply Quote this post
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
I agree with side-by-side being the most natural. The teen boys I started with when I was a teen and who had no prior experience, either, instinctively chose side-by-side as a way to maintain greater control over depth, rate, and other variables. Only after more experience and familiarity did such matters as ease of anilinctus become a factor.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I think laying on your sides works best but that might be a pref from messing around when I was a kid (easier to play it off if mom walks in). Another thing to consider is are you going to be into it if you cum first, I tend to not like it so much if I blow first.
NYEdger Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2011-08-30
62 year old homosexual from New York City
69 is fantastic with another guy. I like side to side so that I can use my tongue to the best advantage. If you work well together you can cum at the same time which is fuckin awesome.
ridgid59 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2011-11-20
64 year old bisexual from Northern Wisconsin
I know a lot of you like this, but I find it too distracting. I like to focus on the pleasure of the one I am sucking. Guess I prefer to have him cum whenever he is really ready to let it flow!
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
ilsatyr63 said:
i've 69 with several guys, and its better with a guy than with a woman. Laying on your side is best and the rest just cums naturally (pun intended). best 69 ever was with a good friend, we came at the same time. something almost mystical about a guys cum squirting in your mouth while you're emtying your nuts into his mouth.

Yes indeed!!! That's how my best 69 wiith a man ended too, and I was overwhelmed by the thrill. I think the little devil was waiting for me, as soon as I let go in his mouth he covered my mouth and throat with his hot sticky ropes. We were side by side too. I still get hard thinking about it.
biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
barefoot23 said:
69 rocks too because there is a lot of ball/nose contact grin Nothing smells better !

Wow barefoot, would I love to have my nose buried in your hairy balls while 69ing!
Rabbit420 Skilled Jackinchatter

579 posts since 2011-04-23
69 year old curious from Minnesota,USA
ilsatyr63 said:
best 69 ever was with a good friend, we came at the same time. something almost mystical about a guys cum squirting in your mouth while you're emtying your nuts into his mouth.

That has to be one wondrous feelingwinkAlthough if I had someone's cock in my mouth while I was cumming I think there might be a slight risk of me injuring themeyeshot
Curious looking for the right cock to suck
Har22Don Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2012-02-15
37 year old heterosexual
any videos of this. homemade not studio produced?
Unregistered ?

This thread is making me so damn hot.
letitripp Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2012-02-12
36 year old
used to fool around with a friend and we would each lay on our side and suck each other silly
Hypersexed Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2011-11-01
47 year old bisexual
Rabbit420 said:
That has to be one wondrous feelingwinkAlthough if I had someone's cock in my mouth while I was cumming I think there might be a slight risk of me injuring themeyeshot

Oh yea, there's always a slight risk of serious injury during oral sex with a partner who is startled or distracted. And few things are as distracting while you are giving a blowjob as receiving one at the same time.

I've always preferred side-by-side 69. Seems natural and more relaxed than top and bottom.
pantyjacker13 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-03-17
54 year old curious from Salem, VA
I have tried it both ways and it is way easier on your side. He came first and by having his cum in my mouth, it turned me on so much that I came right then.
lonny10 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2011-06-12
70 year old curious from arizona
I'm getting so horny reading this stuff.I've been wanting to try a 69 with a guy but I'm nervous.I'm a virgin...in a sense.Any other helpful tips??
xGhostx Amateur Jackinchatter

154 posts since 2012-02-10
38 year old curious
Like this wink

http://gaymaletube.com/search/?q=69&kwid=5458&c=1
I like that....
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » How do guys 69?