JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "Naughty" talk
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
I sure knew what you meant,that is the important thing.What are you going to do for a special masturbation day in May.A private masturbation session with someone special?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
some luck guy has phone sex with you,darn I wish it could have been me.
lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK
iwant2suckuoff2000 said:
There is one poster on here that I have read her posts. She has a Husband or B/F that treats her great and with a lot of respect. BUT, she loves to be treated like a "dirty little slut" in the bedroom, because it is a departure from the normal life. She lives out that fantasy in the bedroom and that is where it stays. So while it is ok for her B/f-Husband to call her that stuff, or talk to her that way during sex, it is not acceptable outside of the realm of sex. I'd say the same could hold true in a cyber session.

You may be talking about me, I don't know, but that certainly applies in my case. I am a well-spoken and articulate businesswoman. I deal with, and present to, top medical professionals in my daily work. Bad language and sleaze have no place there.

BUT, when my boyfriend is fucking me, I revel in filthy, tawdry, take-me-break-me-and-call-me-your-whore sex! I NEED sex that way. I am not interested in 'making love'. We show our love with great passion, devotion and respect. But sex is sex - dirty, crude, animal and carnal. Use the filthiest words you can think of, I will only lap it up and get more turned on. And I agree with disliking the word 'pussy'. Sounds 'sweet' and 'cute' to me. Call it a 'c**t', so that I can hear the lust and desire for it in your voice
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on
luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
I love talking dirty to a woman during sex. Fortunately my ex-gf loved it too, so I could get away with calling her things like dirty little slut and hot little cunt.
No heel is too high
lady_voyeur Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2006-10-21
bisexual from UK
luvheels said:
I love talking dirty to a woman during sex. Fortunately my ex-gf loved it too, so I could get away with calling her things like dirty little slut and hot little cunt.

It's not 'getting away with it', if she loved it too! You were giving her what she wanted and needed.
watching and listening to a man masturbating, is the ultimate turn-on
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
just wish i could chat with a woman my wife will not have sex at all anymore and i need to talk to a woman so maybe i can at least feel good
sorry to bother you just had to tell someone
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Mel said:
just wish i could chat with a woman my wife will not have sex at all anymore and i need to talk to a woman so maybe i can at least feel good
sorry to bother you just had to tell someone

Mel...You are ok right where you are. This will be a good place to begin. When our sexual identities are dependant on another person, this is where the grieving begins, when the other person's sensuality goes through changes. Masturbation is a vessel that can help you to retain and particiapate with your own inner passion. It is certainly not a replacement for a partner relationship...but it is a refuge where you can establish self assurance of who you truely are. I hope you can evolve from the sadness and disappointment that can happen when your partner is in a different place in their life and sexuality. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you...It just means that the two of you are in different places. Maybe you can talk to her about this openly and honestly. Bring the anxiety out from behind your assumption of how she is feeling into the open...you might be surprised what cums up. Acceptance of who and where the two of you are in this time of your lives can go a long way to helping you find a more enjoyable experience.
Just a humble thought...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Secret has posed an interesting question that has prompted a fascinating discussion.
I suppose that in some ways, cyber or phone language is like real life. Some people are turned on by "naughty" talk....some are turned off by it. For bedroom sex, I couldn't give a s**t one way or the other. It's the action that matters. On the other hand, language takes on supreme importance in cyber or phone sex since that's the way the imagined action comes to life and is communicated.

Trouble is, how are we supposed to know what language is ok or not ok, a turnon or a turnoff? Just read through this thread for example. Everyone has different ideas. The identical words for different people are sexy, childish, insulting, clinical, vulgar, etc., etc. There isn't even complete agreement on the hated "C" word to denote the female genitalia. Most ladies hate it, but some are aroused by it. Some language is ok....but only for selected friends....no one else is permitted to use the same language.

So, what the h*ll are you supposed to do when you meet a potential cyber partner who is a stranger to you?

On those rare occasions when I meet a female who didn't bring an attitude into the chat room and seems otherwise willing to engage in hot chat, I let her take the lead. I listen to the language she uses and adopt the same level of linguistic intimacy. If she gets more "naughty" as the chat goes on, I do too. If not, I don't.

For the male gender, if I'm just talking sex with a guy and we start cyber jacking, I figure that most anything goes. If a guy is going to get bent out of shape about certain specific words, I just tell him to f**k off. Hardly ever happens.
Unregistered ?

Of course its ok to use sexual language when doing something sexual...its a turn on for allcockpussyboobseyeshot
Unregistered ?

Definitely a turn on for me, I'll test the waters too and if it sounds like it gets a good response - keep on going!
jenslut Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2007-12-07
38 year old bisexual from Atlantic Canada
i love hot nasty dirty talk. the nastier the better and i love the word "cunt"
jenslut
Unregistered ?

"Bad" language can be a great way of conveying passion but it is also a crutch for people who aren't good at expressing themselves. In JO chat it is easy to tell the difference.

There are three kinds of "naughty talk" that turn me off every time. First is anything extremely puerile, like "donkey dongs." Second is British slang. Sorry, Brits, but words like "wank" and "spunk" sound ridiculous to me and I could never get used to them. The third and most important category are words that are so overused they have become meaningless. "Cock" and "pussy" are not even vulgar anymore; they are simply our defaults.

Unregistered ?

"Sorry, Brits, but words like "wank" and "spunk" sound ridiculous to me"

"Wank" and "spunk" existed before America did, so bugger off with your stupid "jism" and "cum"! wink
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife hated the word cunt so it was never used pussy was often said in our conversations and usually when I was about to cum I would exclaim "Oh shit!" My wife asked why that and I replied because I wanted her ass.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Latinwifeplaying Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2014-04-02
39 year old bisexual from California
During the heat of passion I can get pretty dark and twisted and say some sick shit lol but I definitely have to be past that point of no return. But be warned...if you're gonna give it, be ready to take some in return! After all, they're just words. wink
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "Naughty" talk