JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

I love it too. I can do it by my place.
Add a reply Quote this post
kegspoon Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2011-04-06
74 year old bisexual male from Central NC
I got a place and love to go feel the summer air across my balls while I slowly stroke my cock stroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
slave_sm Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2009-10-10
71 year old heterosexual from southwest usa
I love spreading the seed outdoors. I've got sufficient privacy and distance from the neighbors to be nude outdoors at home, and the weather in the southwest USA permits this activity nearly year round. As well, plenty of secluded places to hike nude, so there is plenty of opportunity to do what feels natural ;-)
WetGLANS Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2017-09-17
homosexual male from California
You bet !!!!!
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Love it but only can while neighbors are away for the summer months
Unregistered ?

Very much enjoy jacking off outdoors. I have jacked off outdoors so many times and in so many places I could not begin to tell you. One of the first times that I jacked off with another guy was outside.

We had sort of a fort in the woods near a creek where a bunch of us guys would go to play. One day it was just me and another guy my age (13) and we were looking at some smut magazines. We had jacked ourselves off with other guys around looking at these magazines, but not just the two of us.

We got completely naked and started jacking off. Soon he asked to touch mine and I let him. It felt good having someone else's hand on my hardon. We ended up jacking each other off and did it many times outside.

The first time I jacked off with a girl was outside at a state park. I wanted to fuck her, but she would not let me, but she said I could jack off and cum on her tits. She was a larger girl and I was kind of a scrawny kid, so I am sure it was quite a scene with me sitting on her stomach jacking off and cumming on her tits.

The first time I jacked off in front of my girlfriend was also outside. We were at that same state park with her younger sister and her boyfriend. We ventured off into the woods away from them and starting making out. I had her bikini top off and was playing with her tits. She was afraid to go any further, so I just dropped my swim trunks and jacked off, shooting onto the ground as she watched.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Normal guys love jacking-off outdoors.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

biker061 said:
Who else likes to JO stroke outdoors?cock

Just outside our subdivision is a wooded area that's set off from a busy suburban through-way by a small grassy field. The wooded area surrounds an electric power station and has a shallow creek running through it.

I tell the wife I'm going for my daily walk...of which she approves, of course (getting my exercise). What she doesn't know is that I veer off the sidewalk through the grassy field and into the woods. Once in the woods, I strip naked and proceed to roam around in the nude...finishing off my outdoor nudity session with an intense orgasm caused by stroking off to fantasies of watching my wife getting fucked by the neighbors right there in front of me.
ChefYaz Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2017-04-14
bisexual male from Louisiana
Love to jerk off out doors, I jerk off on my porch a couple timed a week
I like to play with my cock!
Jerkin54 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2018-10-13
59 year old curious male from South suburbs Chicago
I to love to jerk off outside any chance I get, I do not have many places to go but I seem to find a place. But I think the best thing would be going to a all nude camp ground with families and couples. Maybe getting a chance to sneak off somewhere and jerk with out being to obvious about it....asscockcock
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
Love to sit naked on the front porch in the summer about midnight, lay back and pull one off. Love the freedom here in the country.
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Unregistered ?

I also love jacking off outdoors. In the backyard or especially in the woods. Love to be nude in the woods stroking. Such a wonderful feeling. Not to mention exciting.
rob198134 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2015-03-30
43 year old curious from east midlands uk
I love this I drive to work normally around 3.30 am first time I have done this last week stopped in a layby on way to work stood at front of the car so i could see myself shoot in my headlights cum so quick and hard
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
likesallthings said:
I also love jacking off outdoors. In the backyard or especially in the woods. Love to be nude in the woods stroking. Such a wonderful feeling. Not to mention exciting.

hell yeah, the risk of being caught is dam HOT
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
GraysAnatomy said:
One of my favorite things to do.

User posted image User posted image
User posted image User posted image

Shit, that got me hard!
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?