JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » watching sex action - what's your biggest thrill?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
big_dawg23a Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2022-02-03
60 year old heterosexual male from USA
Hardman1112 said:
Soooo many...a few are watching her in bondage being forced, hot lesbian tit sucking and pussy eating, blow jobs, facials, superheroine defeated and fucked, girls in boots, and the list goes on and on

similar. I like hot lesbian tit sucking and pussy eating, blow jobs, superheroines defeated and fucked , girls in boots mmmm
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
66 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
Amateur MILFS getting dicked down by Big Black Cocks - hubby wanking in the corner strokestrokestrokestrokeass
Colossal Pervert
Unregistered ?

Mature hairy women getting a good 'seeing to' by a horny older man. There's far too much older fanny hidden away in knickers and going to waste.
swestxx Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2022-08-29
69 year old bisexual male from Forest Grove, Oregon
Watching videos of my cock being sucked as I fuck a mouth.
And jacking off in public(ish) places being watched.
MB for life!
stevesthename Skilled Jackinchatter

929 posts since 2021-04-07
56 year old curious male from South England
Something like this:
User posted image
VIDEO: Young, petite, toned Rene tickled and vibed mercilessly slowly to jaw-dropping orgasm
Looking for a south UK buddy for mutual edging fun
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
67 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Had a girlfriend that loved having 3 ways with another guy. This one time a guy was pounding her from behind I was on the bottom licking her clity and his hairy balls. When he started to cum his balls lifted up and the tube under his cock expanded as he pumped cum in her. His balls lifted then dropped and lifted again it was so hot watching the tube get bigger then small. I still think about it after all these years
HertsHubbyUK Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2022-09-15
69 year old bisexual male from UK
I would say watching my own wife being well and truly fucked, either by a much younger guy or even doubled teamed by a couple of well hung guys ,, bliss
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
jackbird said:
Had a girlfriend that loved having 3 ways with another guy. This one time a guy was pounding her from behind I was on the bottom licking her clity and his hairy balls. When he started to cum his balls lifted up and the tube under his cock expanded as he pumped cum in her. His balls lifted then dropped and lifted again it was so hot watching the tube get bigger then small. I still think about it after all these years

That's really amazing. You haven't managed to repeat?

I've often described cumming as being the opening up of the sperm channel from the balls from it's normally closed contracted state by means of the tickling of the muscles to send them into a spasm which expands and opens up the tube. The muscle spasms then suck the sperm from the balls and the sperm itself stimulates the tube by tickling inside, generating a suck and pump reflex.

Don't know if that's biologically correct or not but it describes it for me anyway.

When it's being released you really know it's on it's way up. Then when it's shot and there's no more there to come out, continued stimulation keeps the channel open and it feels like the tube is sucking trying to find more sperm to raise and spit out through the expanded tube.

The right level and type of stimulation after the sperm has all come out prolongs that suckung sensation for several seconds before finally the tube closes again.

Funnily enough I always think of this when a washing machine empties its load of water. It suddenly opens the valve and pumps it out. Then you can hear the pump straining to find more water to eject before it finally closes. It gets me every time our machine empties. Haha.

It must have been fantastic to see that happening in close up. Especially as he was emptying into your gf's cunt. Love it.
TemptationDemon Amateur Jackinchatter

424 posts since 2022-12-21
64 year old male from Sth Wales UK
Years ago I used to sit next to the wife as she opened her legs and invited my mate who we had round for "coffee" after coming back from the pub, to fuck her. I would take her thong off and made sure her lips were nicely plumped up and opening up by using my fingers, then draw back her hood to show off her clit. Mates never refused the opportunity to feel her muscle tone inside and I had a real buzz watching their cocks slipping in and out of her cunt. Usually they didn't last very long but one bloke gave her a real run for her money. He fucked her really good, pulled out and shot up her tummy. Then he stayed hard and did it again. Then a third time.

Then she wanted him up her arse too because she was so turned on. The sight of her pouting cunt looking up at us dying to be filled with cock but only getting a tease with the fingers on her clit while he pumped her arse was truly memorable.

Alas those days have passed. I am hoping my gf will allow herself to be so ruined but it isn't happening yet. She knows I want to snog her hard while a mate works her cunt though. I don't keep any secrets from her. She knows all my deepest fantasies for her.
drwatson Amateur Jackinchatter

368 posts since 2012-02-18
70 year old curious male from Hungary
Reverse cowgirl position, when the camera brings close the female hip, the nicely shaped female buttocks and as the cock is sliding into and out of the pussy. Frequently it means a provocative trigger to release the spunk and collapsing into the nirvana of orgasm.
drwatson
fa90chief1 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2022-11-13
58 year old
i like watching gangbangs and thinking about my wife being taken by 3-5 guys as they want, using her body for their pleasure - filling all her holes with cum
wankmaster10 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2023-02-02
36 year old
Love watching a womans tits bouncing when she is being fucked.
GayGuyForCock Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2023-02-21
34 year old homosexual male
I love the money shots. I love to see an ejaculating cock.
Session
anand Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2012-07-08
81 year old
tit fondling, fingering, slow cock entry, fast gotta cum end
flooger Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2022-02-23
42 year old heterosexual male from California
luvheels said:
Shemale masturbation videos for me. Love seeing them stroke their hard cocks as they build up to an orgasm. Knowing exactly how good they're feeling because we both have cocks.

I totally jack off to this. Only thing better is if they end it with a good self facial or self swallow.
Probably dripping Pre-cum and would love to chat
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » watching sex action - what's your biggest thrill?