JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Other Men's Wives
Page: < prev  of 59   next > 
Unregistered ?

Love showing the wifey. her pic is on my profile

skype conyo67
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Hi everyone - I've enjoyed looking at other wives and would love to do so again. I've not shown my wife befire though.
Jethro88 Amateur Jackinchatter

314 posts since 2016-11-11
50 year old heterosexual from Western Kentucky
AMAZING BIG TITS ! Would LOVE SUCKIN them before TITTY FUCKIN her till I SHOOT HOT JIZZ ALLOVER them
Jethro88
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
married40m Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2016-06-20
heterosexual from NY
Love trading nudes of my wife with other married guys for nudes of their wife - mikebloom0908
cblaster Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2013-06-19
43 year old
showing off my 36 year old australian wife now
very conservative but can be slutty when she wants to be
skype ozblaster
Unregistered ?

I love stroking and cumming to another man's wife, telling him all of the nasty things that I want to do to her, showing him how hard she makes me...I have had a lot of fun cam sessions like this for sure!
User13 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2011-09-18
44 year old
The weekend before last we had some people over the house. My wife was drying some of her nice bra and panties sets in the laundry room. I made an excuse to bring one of the guys (a guy I didn't know too well) into the laundry room to get something and enjoyed seeing his eyes scan over her lingerie.

So yes, it goes without saying that I love seeing guys get horny for my wife and I, in turn, can appreciate others' hot wives. Always up for a hat!
wimpyguy11 Skilled Jackinchatter

660 posts since 2014-08-15
57 year old
After going to a friends wedding over the weekend, and having a great time dancing and having fun with our friends with my gf. All I can think about is my gf being taken from me at a wedding.

The idea of my Gf and I going to a wedding where we know no one there, and end up sitting at our table bored cause the bride is the only one we know and shes off doing wedding duties.
I imagine with my gf next to me..a older man who is 1 of the many random guests we don't know there sits next to her and strikes up a conversation. As they talk up a storm like they were long lost best friends, I would sit there alone.

My gf between myself and the older gent at our table, anyone looking in would think we were a couple but now they see this older man chatting to her, people would think my Gf and I must just friends.

To imagine this cunning older man sweet talking like her new bff and that its a good idea for him to drop her home since he's leaving soon and lives in the suburb next to hers. It be a lot easier for her to get home, instead of me making the long drive.

Having to watch this older man sell the idea of him driving her home, and my gf thinking its a harmless gesture when everyone there except my gf knows hes trying to get laid at this wedding. Watching my gf's butt jiggle as she walks out the reception with her new bff. Knowing that her butt could be naked and on her back being fucked by a older man who just stole her away from me.
Or he could just drop her home and I have nothing to worry about strokestrokestroke
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
Met a guy on Craig's who wanted me to jerk off with his wife's underwear and pictures. Hot stuff. I dumped a big load over her panties, not sure if/how he was going to explain that one to her... Always a pleasure to get off with another man's wife smile
big1 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2017-02-05
bisexual
luv to jerk or phone to a hot wife
Unregistered ?

would love to share...
Unregistered ?

User posted imagelove guys stroking to her
Unregistered ?

conyo67 said:
Love showing the wifey. her pic is on my profile

skype conyo67
big_mark Skilled Jackinchatter

589 posts since 2016-10-14
42 year old
Looking for some1 to cock/tribute pics of my gf and others doesnt need to be cum just hard cock on pics, please only serious people as ive been messed about alot lately.....online now.

email: [email protected]
KennyB Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2015-05-24
56 year old curious
User posted image

Here is my wife. Anyone care to stroke to her, let me know.strokestrokestrokestroke
Page: < prev  of 59   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Other Men's Wives