JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
sweetperv Novice Jackinchatter

50 posts since 2023-04-25
46 year old bisexual male from Canada
Some of y'all are nasty lolll

But yeah, about 15 years ago I was walking behind the playing field of the university campus down the street from my place, and someone had left her panties down at the edge of the sidewalk by the chain link fence. It's a bit secluded there, and I definitely got turned on at the thought of some lady getting fucked there out there on the sidewalk. I didn't touch them though, I left them there.

A week later I passed by again and someone had moved the panties to the top of the fencepost hahahaha
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
49 year old male from UK
Hired a privte hire caravan one time that had a pair of satin knickers in a drawer, used them for wanking all week. Thought I would stay again and there were more! I'm sure the owner knows, never met but each time there's new items.

Might be coincidence and left mistakenly but when I'm wanking I couldn't care less!
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Swimsuitlvr said:
Hired a privte hire caravan one time that had a pair of satin knickers in a drawer, used them for wanking all week. Thought I would stay again and there were more! I'm sure the owner knows, never met but each time there's new items.

Might be coincidence and left mistakenly but when I'm wanking I couldn't care less!

That is so hot
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
49 year old male from UK
Sure is.... I've rebookedcock
grouser Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-11-17
59 year old curious male from Kansas
Many years ago I found a pair in the laundry room of an apartment building I was living in. Out of all the 3 single mom's in the building, there was only 1 that could have fit in these little sexy panties. She was very attractive, but very snooty and arrogant. I kept them for many years, adding them to the ones my mom had tossed and a couple pairs my wife (now ex) had discarded also. (I watched for them since I was a teen.) I had to throw them all out once when my wife found my stash. Although they were really small, just know ing who's they were excited me a lot.
jjh Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2020-04-26
61 year old heterosexual male from dundee scotland
i often sniff lick and come on my stepdaughters panties wonder if she knows why i love to do her laundry
paulessx Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2015-01-09
44 year old
I do the very same thing to my stepdaughter she?s 30 now always wank into her panties if iam round her flat, wanked over them since she was 17
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old

Freshly removed denim shorts with panties still in them, turned inside out, so the gusset presents itself. You call it sexy, I call it lunch.
milkwife Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2021-02-26
51 year old
2 stepdaughters, wife, and 90lb girlfriend. all delicious pussy filled panties.
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
When I was younger, I jerked off into a pair of discarded silky panties that were left in a XXX Booth. It already had fresh cum just below the front bow. I had never cum so hard in my life. I left them, hope someone else enjoyed them as much as I did
Skype Batebudforu
CompGuy Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2023-07-05
37 year old
When I was in college at the end of a semester when everyone removed the locks from their locker, one that was a few down from me had left a plastic bag which included a sports bra and some panties. There was also some paperwork with her name on it. I looked the name up on Facebook and sure enough it was the blonde that I had seen at that locker. Needless to say I kept the panties and had a few fun nights with her FB bikini pics and them.
Unregistered ?

On a couple of occasions, I've found discarded knickers or a torn bra on one occasion. I couldn't help myself but to go back later and pick them up.
I even put them through the wash and kept them for a while.
antjohnson83 Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2023-03-04
40 year old heterosexual male from UK
BeeBee said:
On a couple of occasions, I've found discarded knickers or a torn bra on one occasion. I couldn't help myself but to go back later and pick them up.
I even put them through the wash and kept them for a while.

I so hope they were my wifes discarded when some dirty bastard got them off when giving her a hard desperate quickie down some alley on a night out with her mates pissed up wink
PM me for Discord or KIK
Killiewanker Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2017-06-29
52 year old male from U.K. South east
Last yar I stayed in a budget hotel (last minute so little choice). My ipad pen fell under the bed and I found a pair of panties there. They were worn but fairly clean (sadly). Amazing wank with them. No idea who's they were or what they looked like etc but that just added to the thrill. Filled them with spunk and left them where i found them when i checked out. Something to be said for budget hotels with lower inspection standards.
U.K. Guy loves a good session
glossynylons1967 Professional Jackinchatter

1773 posts since 2019-06-06
57 year old male from Republic of Ireland
@Killiewanker
Your inbox is full mate
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Discarded panties