JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you have wet dreams as an adult?
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Str8Jackit said:
Yeah, one way or the other, I can't go more than a few days without cumming. If I dont fuck or jack off, I have a really sexy dream with a very real orgasm, and I wake up with my jockey shorts full of cum razz

Definitely the same way -- if I have not released then my body does it for me! Its not unpleasant to have a very erotic dream and wake up with your boxers full of sticky cum.
Add a reply Quote this post
justpeekinout Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2012-07-14
56 year old bisexual from Hampshire, UK
Now and again, which is why I have to masturbate regularly so it doesn't happen wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
saltycum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-05-26
43 year old heterosexual from Missouri
I will have one if I go more than three days without jackin off
AaronM Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2013-03-11
45 year old curious from Texas
Rarely. I sure miss them. grin
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Only had one and that was when I was in USMC bootcamp at age of 18.We worked so damn hard it never entered my mind to try and JO.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Every now and then. Even if I jack it happens sometimes
carl73 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2013-05-29
84 year old bisexual from calif
I am 73 andstill get them occasionally
serena Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-05-30
66 year old curious from san diego
I still have them...i wake up because i an feel my kitty climaxing...i am breathing hard & i am super moist. My nipples are super sensitive when this happens. I ususlly will masturbate/climax once again then fall asleep again.
There is no particular pattern but this occurs 2 to 4 times a year

Unregistered ?

Serena,

What a pleasant surprise! A woman not all that far from my age and who does not shave "down there". I absolutely love pubic hair on a woman, unlike most here. I really appreciate knowing that there are women who have pubic hair and are not afraid to say so.

I really enjoyed reading about your wet dreams (below). I had never given any thought to the possibility that women can have them. Your delightful description of your dreams is very sexy and arousing to read. Thanks for sharing.

As a teenager I used to have wet dreams regularly, loading up my underwear and having to change them and clean up in the middle of the night. My mother told me she knew about "the wet dreams" and it was embarrassing. Last October I had one for the first time in around 50 years. I was dating a woman and we fooled around before going to sleep. She had a few orgasms but I had none until Mother Nature took care of that for me. I sleep nude now and I was lucky that I was asleep on my back when it happened. The only thing to clean up was my belly. Not even a drop on the sheets. It must be nice after having such a nice dream to be able to masturbate and enjoy another orgasm to go back to sleep to. I'm envious; you can have more than one and there's no mess to clean up.

If you'd be interested in corresponding with me I'd enjoy hearing from you. You'll find that I will treat you with respect and won't make comments like telling you what I'd like to do to you or what I'd like you to do to me. It seems that there's plenty of that from others at J-chat

Best wishes.
Fred

serena said:
I still have them...i wake up because i an feel my kitty climaxing...i am breathing hard & i am super moist. My nipples are super sensitive when this happens. I ususlly will masturbate/climax once again then fall asleep again.
There is no particular pattern but this occurs 2 to 4 times a year
Unregistered ?

I haven't had one in years. Just a few nights ago I had a dream about being at a masturbation club, sitting naked and rubbing my cock with lots of other male and female masturbators . . . but I didn't make a mess of my bedsheets!
Unregistered ?

Wow, glad I found this thread, as I literally had one last month and really wanted to post it. It was very intense.
I was dreaming about sex, either fucking, getting a hand job, etc. In my dream I start cumming, and yeah baby, its the three or four 'fire hose' squirts of good hard cumming. Now here's where it gets both odd and "Fuck yeah" at the same time.

As I'm cumming IN THE DREAM, mind you, I become aware of that same sensation we get of our cock throbbing madly to just erupt with a massive cum. And no shit, I start cumming again, as I'm still cumming!

I wake up, with the dream orgasm still very vivid in my head even as my cock is shooting every drop of cum he's worth.
So I'm basically getting this highly euphoric feeling of double cumming.
I mean, yeah, it was just fucking mind blowing, and so, so fucking good at the same time.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I don't remember ever having a wet dream......even as a boy. Am I normal? LOL
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
If I take a melatonin with my usual Tylenol pm to sleep at night, I do. It gives me ridiculously vivid dreams, and knocks me out. I usually wind up fucking my pillow while dreaming it's someone else. Doesn't matter if I jerked off, or had sex the night before, my subconscious sees that pillow as the finest piece of ass on the planet and has to cum all over it.

I had them two or three times a week til I was probably 16 or so...
UnBeCumming Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2012-06-19
54 year old curious from NY
I've never had wet dreams. But one time in college, I had an extremely vivid dream about a guy on my dorm floor - someone I barely knew and never interacted with. In the dream, his shirt was off and he was looking at me, and I was intensely aroused. I should explain that although I consider myself straight, I really enjoy looking at good-looking men. He wasn't someone I particularly enjoyed looking at - yet the feeling in the dream was so intense, and I came with what seemed like a very long orgasm.

I found it completely baffling, yet very enjoyable. I've always wanted to repeat that experience, but it's never happened again.
BroBROBro444 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2013-09-09
47 year old bisexual from Utah
I have never had one wet dream.cry
***It's ALL Pink on the inside!***
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Do you have wet dreams as an adult?