JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » learning to jack
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
nycstroker Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2008-02-23
62 year old homosexual from NYC
I was 12 and had a friend named Danny who was 15. We were at the pool together and when we finished our swimming for the day he came over to my house. We went to my bedroom and he suggested we take off our wet swimsuits. So, sitting there naked together, he started to play with my dick and when it got hard, he continued playing. He told me if I gave my dick this exercise every day it would get bigger. (Sad to think that isn't really true, isn't it? Wouldn't it be great if masturbation made your dick grow?!) Eventually, he sucked me off too and that's the first time I came. I was uptight 'cause I thought I was peeing in his mouth, but he explained it to me and I had to see what he meant so he jacked himself until he came while I licked and sucked on his balls. He shot on his belly and the sight of it made me hard again.

I miss Danny.
I'm doing it right now.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
When I entered JR. High, back in the 50s, my parents gave me a book about becoming a man. They didn't discuss anything with me just gave me the book to read. Well it had pictures of all sorts of stuff and everytime I read and looked at the pictures I got an erection. One day, while home from school, sick, I was reading the book and began to stroke my cock and came all over me. Told my mother I accidently wet myself while peeing and had to change my PJs. From then on I couldn't keep my hands off my cock..

Some of the best jacking took place when I took a bath. Like to watch my cum shoot out of my cock under water.

pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
I learnt by talking to other boys and had my first orgasm close to my 13th birthday, can't remember whether it was before or after, when being wanked by another boy. That was a dry orgasm and I didn't ejaculate until several months later (still 13). The first ejaculations were under bed sheets and I thought a drop of pee was coming out as I didn't have pubic hair. It was only when I examined it that I realised that it was the same stuff as I'd had over my hand from a couple of other boys. I'm surprised that you guys say that you shot a load the first non-dry orgasm, because I found that I started with dribbles and the size of the ejaculations gradually got bigger. It's also what I noticed with two of the other boys I wanked off.
Paul

Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
My first was a big one! I'd had lots of dry orgasms so the real thing "came" as a surprise! Under the bedclothes so I didn't see it ejaculate but it made a real mess all over my tummy. Volume generally dictated by how long since the last spunking. Now I'm older (62) I make a lot less, I guess 3 or 4 ml. whereas it used to be 5 to 10ml.

upagain Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-02-13
59 year old curious from PA
Because of my childhood I was sexually aware evry young, like some others I was playing with my penis as far back as I can remember. I distinctly remember my first orgasm. I had discovered by putting my erect penis (at 10 yrs old) into my grandmas pantyhose leg til the toe seem lined up with my piss slit, then pulling them off of it slowly it felt wonderful. I would do this for quite some time, sometimes an hour or so. Then one day, while still 10 my knees buckled and stuff came out of my little cock that never had before.. I was so scared because I had made a huge mes on grandma's nylons but I had no choice but to put them back into the dirty clothes. I did it again later that day and then the next day on my moms. I masturbated this way exclusively until I was around 15. Of course I was using my cousins , grandmas moms and a few of my aunts nylons and I had learned how not to make a mess in them. I would sometimes do it so long I made my penis sore (the material rubs your dick tip raw after a while). Then I hated thsat because I coudn't do it for usually almost a week. It was for this reason I discovered lube and my hand worked as well with out the irritaion. I however am eternally in love with pantyhose, Wearing them jacking into them rubbing them on my cock, etc.

Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
pauluk said:
I learnt by talking to other boys and had my first orgasm close to my 13th birthday, can't remember whether it was before or after, when being wanked by another boy. That was a dry orgasm and I didn't ejaculate until several months later (still 13). The first ejaculations were under bed sheets and I thought a drop of pee was coming out as I didn't have pubic hair. It was only when I examined it that I realised that it was the same stuff as I'd had over my hand from a couple of other boys. I'm surprised that you guys say that you shot a load the first non-dry orgasm, because I found that I started with dribbles and the size of the ejaculations gradually got bigger. It's also what I noticed with two of the other boys I wanked off.

I noticed the same thing also with my friend. He started squirting when he was 12.I'd been sucking him since we were both almost 11. At first it was just some clear fluid that he squirted. It tasted great though. Gradually his cum tunred milkier and got thicker and he squirted more and more. I was a very late developer myself. I wasn't able to squirt until I was almost 16. Mine was very clear at first and gradually turned milkier.

eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
Realman said:
the funny thing about some of theses posts is that guys are saying they started before they were 10... And to the ones who said they had their first orgasm before 11 is full of shit.. you have to be starting puberty in order to cum... So think about that

Get real Realman, I had my first ejaculation when I was nine (ie: in my tenth year). I hadn't a clue what the clear sticky stuff was, so I asked a friend at school. That led to me being regularly wanked off by his older brother. By the time I was eleven the ejaculate was flecked with solid white and a year or two later I was shooting mature stuff.

Seems you were either a late starter Realman or there was something missing in your diet. smile
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.

hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
I first leaned to jackoff when a frined of mine in the 7th grade told me that he had rubbed his cock against his leg and than some clear fluid came out and it felt great. That night I tried it and it didn't take long before I "came" just clear seaman. It felt fantastic and I did it several more times till my little cock was sore. From that day i would rub my cock whenever I could and my cock head got raw. It was about a year before the same friend introduced me to lub and with jacking off with my fist. Then at 14 when I was staying over night at a friends house I had my first experience being seen by a woman. I was jerking off in the bathroom watching myself in the mirror over the sink when I thought everyone in the house was asleep. I was really into my fun when the door opened and there was his mothers as I saw your look at my cock I exploded and nearly fainted. As she backed away and closed the door she told me to make sure I cleaned up.
I ended up jacking off a second time. The next morning at breakfast she acted as if nothing had happend but I had a hardon under the table.

Allen35 Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2008-01-14
49 year old curious
Did you tell your friend that his mom caught you masturbating in the bathroom?

Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
When I was very young, I knew my peter got hard sometime, but I didn’t know what to do with it. I knew it felt good, and I talked with other boys about it, but usually, all we did with our dicks was watch each other pee.
One day I was with my best friend, his older brother and younger brother playing in the court room of the court house, of all places. (this was a very small town and the court house was never locked.) The older brother said he wanted to show us how to make our dick feel real good, like an itch. So he explained and we all tried it. First get hard, then squeeze it tightly and move your hand up and down. I didn’t know this was masturbation, but he was right, after a while, if I squeezed hard enough it felt like an itch and it felt good. I didn’t do it long enough to orgasm, I didn’t know there was such a thing.
I continued the squeeze thing for a period, then probably a year or so later the same older brother, and another boy even older and I went to a livestock tank and went skinny dipping. The brother asked the older boy to show us how to make buttermilk. I had no idea what they were talking about.
I soon found out. The older boy started playing and he ended up with probably the biggest dick I have seen to this day. I mean, it was a giant. He sat there an jacked while me and the other boy watched. I was fascinated. The other kid kept asking when it was going to cum. When are we going to see the buttermilk.
It seemed like a long time, with him jacking his huge cock, and finally he told us it was coming, so I watched fascinated as this white stuff came out. I had never seen anything like that.
With all my questions They explained to me how that was what makes babies, etc.

So I had something new to try. When I was alone I would jack off, and one day decided to just keep doing it until something came out.
Suddenly this wonderful feeling came over me. Something was happening down there, and I kept jacking as pleasure flooded all over me. Nothing came out, as I was probably only 11 or 12, but it sure was great. I didn’t know what orgasms were or that when guys came that was the feeling they got, so I just kept jacking, although I was not as horny as before. I jacked and jacked and finally just stopped as I realized nothing was going to come out.

Over the weeks of self pleasure I realized that when I had that great feeling that when I was a little older that would be when the cum would come out.

Finally one day it happened. It wasn’t much, just a few drops, but it was white, I knew I had become of age. I was very happy.

And Now I’m 64 and fortunately it still comes out. Not as much nor does it shoot as far as a few years ago, but it still makes me happy.

Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
Realman said:
the funny thing about some of theses posts is that guys are saying they started before they were 10... And to the ones who said they had their first orgasm before 11 is full of shit.. you have to be starting puberty in order to cum... So think about that

Not sure about BEFORE 10 or 11. But my first cum was age 11, and I shot a big load of thick white creme into my shorts... as big a load as I've ever shot as an adult. I never had a dry cum and don't know how much earlier I might have been able to orgasm.....if I'd just known what to do with my dick. Anyway, I was sure shooting man sized loads at 11.

Unregistered ?

I began to masturbate at the age of 11 3/4 when I discovered the good feeling of massaging my cock with a wash cloth one day while taking a bath (I had overheard guys at school talking about jacking off but really had no idea what they were talking about). As I continued to massage it, I soon was overwhelmed by my 1st orgasm (dry) as all my muscles tightened up and I felt like I wanted to jump right out of my skin. I soon was masturbating nearly every day, almost always at nite and in bed. I soon found that by trial and error, I could have multiple orgasms during any one session.

That was great as the dry orgasms were very intense, so much so that my later shooting orgasms did not compare as they were not nearly so intense. Too bad! I'd go back to those intense dry orgasms in a minute if I could - - and no mess to clean up back then either!

upagain Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-02-13
59 year old curious from PA
I find your post very offensive realman, I'm sure that since all human beings are a cookie cutter stamp out, that you are correct, no one could have entered puberty before the age you did. What was I thinking relating MY experience. I had my first orgasm at age ten. I have no earthly reason to lie about it, nor does anyone else who has posted. There was a topic, I posted my experience, period. No embellishments no lies, no age shaving just the facts. Deal with the simple fact that we are HUMAN and not every - body conforms to your belief of "norm" Have a good day.

carl6126 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2007-09-16
78 year old curious from Mn
I first started jackin at about 12 or so. It was the result of a friend showing me something he had learned. We went into our barn and said we should both take our pants down. His was the first cock I had ever seen and I thought it was huge. I was even more impressed when he got it hard. he showed me how to stroke mine and I was soon hard too. He kept rubbing his cock and soon shot a good load all over the hay bales. I kept stroking mine for a while except it was hard and felt really good. Before long I decided top shaow a friend 2 years younger something that felt really good, but I said we had to get naked to do it. That was the start of a couple years of really fun times when we would get togather. One time we were in the barn and were rubbing each other, when I started feeling really good deep down. I remember saying rub faster, rub faster. Its a good thing we were laying down beside each other because I started to feel really weak and tingly. I remember saying rub more, keep on faster and then I quivered and shook all over. I didn't want him to stop the feeling was so intense. He did stop because he thought something was wrong. But had gone on long enough and that dry orgasm was probably the most intense I ever had in my life.
For a little bit we were both scared that something was wrong, but my older friend had shown me enough times that I finally realised I had cum but nothing came out. I then proceded to give him a dry cum too and I kept rubbing his dick until he couldn't stand it anymore and begged me to stop. That was the beginning of a friendship that lasted for years. We both learned togather and he actually made me cum the first time but it was just a couple of drops of clear fluid.

Unregistered ?

At the age of 12 - but that seems to be about the average age for most guys. Initially, I was pretty focused on the orgasm and ejaculation part and I tended to use one technique. Then I started to experiment and 'learning to jack' different ways. Taking more time. Discovering other things that feel good, playing with my balls, just focusing on my shaft... I suspect we all have spent endless hours trying out different ways to enjoy our cocks when masturbating.

Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » learning to jack