JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the hetero guys here
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
pantyshots3 Novice Jackinchatter

77 posts since 2009-04-15
54 year old curious from Virginia
funlvngurl, your addition to the qoute did not go thru. Please do try again. I am sure we all would like to know what you think about this subject.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
funlvngurl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-08-30
42 year old bisexual from Nashville TN
I enjoy watching guys jack off and I've watched probably more than my share. I think every male friend I have has j/o for me at least once. All I have to do is ask. I have a small intimate group of friends that get together on a regular basis for the express purpose of jackin' and jillin'. We drink, smoke, play euchre and masturbate and ultimately end up pairing off and...well...you get the picture.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Even though I am 72 now, and have been jacking off since I was about 14. all my jerking was either solo or with girlfriends or wives. Back in high school days, I had a GF that liked to wank me in the drive in movies. She loved to watch me cum before I would finger her twat to make her cum. Later my first wife also liked to wank me sometimes in leiu of intercourse. I introduced my 2nd wife to the joys of masturbation and for 40+ years we mixed mutual masturbation with some downright great fucking. She passed away in 2006 and I have been seeing her widowed sister a couple times a year for wonderful wanking and fucking. She likes to re-live what she and her husband used to do and I enjoy her jacking me off too. Bye the way, rarely ever was my cum wasted, as it almost always was swallowed or rubbed on a pair of tits. No guy has ever wanked me, but I did watch a friend wank himself once at about age 14.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I love to be watched by a lady but it has to be a mutual thing for me. I don't like the one way, me only stuff. I enjoy if the lady can at least show something of herself. It has to be fun for everyone or it doesn't interest me.
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
funlvngurl said:
I enjoy watching guys jack off and I've watched probably more than my share. I think every male friend I have has j/o for me at least once. All I have to do is ask. I have a small intimate group of friends that get together on a regular basis for the express purpose of jackin' and jillin'. We drink, smoke, play euchre and masturbate and ultimately end up pairing off and...well...you get the picture.

That sounds like an incredibly fun time!
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
Sinwack0 Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2006-10-09
54 year old heterosexual male from Canada
my main goal is being watched by women..if men watch at the same time its a bonus for them but it doesent turn me on at all. if you'd like to watch, chat and enjoy, please contact me. xxx
http://stoklos.blogr.xxx/
funlvngurl Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-08-30
42 year old bisexual from Nashville TN
Longshot said:
That sounds like an incredibly fun time!
Oh, it is sweetie. If you're ever in Nashville, let me know maybe you can join us. I love watching you big hard studs stroke that meat.
vrystr8-married Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2009-09-06
51 year old heterosexual
I most certainly prefer to be watch (and watch) women! I am on here almost soley for the reason (when talking to guys) of discussing women and fantasizing about women. But I'd rather actually be with/talk to a woman!
36 y/o HETERO male
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I'm not sure if I have posted in this thread before, and I can't be bothered to search because I've finished a night shift and I'm tired! smile

But yes, plenty of guys who recognise themselves as heterosexual masturbate with other guys or would dearly like to. Some research I have done shows that up to 97% of self-identifying straight guys have a fascination with other dicks.

And I'll post one of the surveys here in the hope that some more will respond to it...
Link
www.buddybate.com
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
BallPlayer said:
Women are by far the best for all kinds of sexual activity. However, to jerk with another guy can be a real hot change.

I disagree: If I am raring to get fucked, nothing fills my bum better than a hot, throbbing cock. And nothing matches the raw sexual power of a hard, hot, throbbing cock standing proud and horny in front of your face. And slipping your tongue inside the puckered pink tip of a foreskin to find the cockhead inside with its slit wet with precum...the list goes on and on of horny things girls cannot deliver--even though I have never kissed or fallen in love with a guy--and I never will.
Do you crave big balls?
Unregistered ?

I suspect most guys enjoy masturbating for a woman and I have done it for women I had a relationship with - and, of course, it's nice when they reciprocate. It's great fun to share male and female self-pleasuring with each other. And there is the natural curiosity around how the other sex masturbates. There are similarities and differences.

Sharing masturbation with another guy is hot too - maybe because of the similarities. We share the same consistent horniness, our bodies react the same way - erections, pre-cum, ejaculating, etc. We can chat about all the details of male masturbation, etc. - what we like, what feels the best... sharing with another guy is great fun too - as I imagine girls like to share with other girls occasionally.

jackin7unc Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2009-04-03
42 year old
Do you live anywhere near Markham?!?!
Unregistered ?

lady_voyeur said:
Hi everyone

Forgive me if this is a daft question (I am the new gal in town!). It's just that, I have browsed lots of hetero male profiles here and I would estimate that the VAST majority state that they enjoy wanking for/with other guys.

Now, please don't misunderstand me, I have no issue with that whatsoever (it's kinda hot!). But what I find to be a rarity, is het guys saying on profile that they enjoy being watched by women.

This makes me hesitate before contacting them to ask if I can watch/listen etc. cry

So guys, what's the story here? Do you all prefer (male) wank-buddies? Or are you open to offers from the ladies too?

xx
Jane

Well I’m hetro and I would enjoy having a female masturbation buddy over a male. They just seem rather hard to find.
Unregistered ?

One_Erotic_Guy said:
Well I’m hetro and I would enjoy having a female masturbation buddy over a male. They just seem rather hard to find.
Lol so true, would luv to have female masturbation buddy's also but the only ones i seem 2 find what me 2 pay them lol, i suppose it mostly depends how horny i am at the time, most times i really don't care either way if it's a guy or girl
Unregistered ?

One_Erotic_Guy said:

i agree i would rather hav a female but ya dont just find them lined up on here wantin to watch... but i would really enjoy a female bud! thanks
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Question for the hetero guys here