JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » shower jerk
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Just curious how guys start jackin' at the gym. Especially guys who do it in the open. This really happens at a str8 gym? I would be afraid of someone turning me in or something. Love to hear stories about the gym, so do share.
Add a reply Quote this post
luv2blowmyload Amateur Jackinchatter

181 posts since 2007-11-28

TimJax said:
IF it weren't for the shower jerk I don't know how I would have maintained my sanity in college. It was about the only alone time I got. Though I wouldn't have minded being joined by a few individuals from time to time.

I agree that if were not for the shower stalls when I lived in a dorm where I had a roommate, I would have lost my mind because that was my only private place for "me" time to jerk off. Later in college, I had a single dorm room so I had the privacy and "me" time to jerk off and blow my load when I wanted, or needed, to. As a result, I think I have a negative association with jerking off in the shower and thus very, very rarely ever do it. I think because I basically was forced to jerk off every morning in the shower because I knew that if I didn't, I wasn't going to get an opportunity to do so later in the day, when I first arrived at college. So, I jerking off n blowing my load in the shower these days are not a common event in my masturbation world, but, hey, that is just me. For those that really get into it, enjoy!!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
when i first started jerking off the privacy was easiest found in the shower so i did it a lot there
also, it's easy to clean, soap feels great and i usually take my morning hard on into the shower so a great way to jerk off and i like seeing my load slide down the glass and it keeps my cock smooth and clean for the afternoon jerk
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

I visited a public sauna a coupla years ago, on a guys only afternoon so everyone was nude. The shower had these awesome horizontal water jets at waist and butt level that really felt good when you got them tickling the naughty bits. I was getting hard so quickly I had to dive in the cold pool! I wish now I had just enjoyed it and waited to see what reaction I got from other guys!
Unregistered ?

I was at my racquet club last week. After several games of racquetball, I hit the showers. Across from my shower stall was another guy showering. We both looked at each other, I pointed at my cock and we both started to J/O. That was hot watching him watching me while we both blew our loads. MMMMM
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
bryan said:
I jack in the shower once in a while. I'm not that big of a fan of it. For some reason I begin to lose feeling when in the water.

I personally prefer to do it before I enter the shower.

Unregistered ?

beatingoff said:
anybody try it outdoor during a "shower"? I live in a remote area and the was a quick thunder storm yesterday, after the lightening passed it was still raining hard, I went out in the rain & beat off....WOW!!

I tried that once and I was so turned on that when I came I almost fell down. it was great
Unregistered ?

jackmeoff said:
I was at my racquet club last week. After several games of racquetball, I hit the showers. Across from my shower stall was another guy showering. We both looked at each other, I pointed at my cock and we both started to J/O. That was hot watching him watching me while we both blew our loads. MMMMM

When I was in the navy the only place I could jo was in the shower late at night. Had a friend that used to do the same thing. We woul head in real quick with a towel tent. Knew what each other was doing. Wish we could have done it together.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've never jacked off in a shower room with other guys around, and truthfully have never seen anyone else do it either. However for over 40 years, my wife and I have jacked and jilled together in the shower. It was a good time to do it when we had three kids still living in the house. I always liked to use shampoo as a lube, while playing in the shower, as it seemed to work better than soap. I'd "very" thouroughly shampoo Bibi's pussy and she would take lots of time to stroke me and shampoo my pubic hair. We also cleaned up each others asshole while doing that. Since she passed away in 2006, I'm now seeing her sister several times a year and we enjoy the shower shampoo treatment too.
Bibi and I and now Sis and I are were/are members of a couple nudist resorts, and of course, outdoor open showers by the pool are the standard and it is interesting to watch guys and gals of all descriptions, showering before going in the pool, and watching how they wash their cocks, pussies, tits and asses. In over 40 years of that, I have never seen anyone washing themselves to orgasm.
Dickguy
slave_sm Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2009-10-10
71 year old heterosexual from southwest usa
yes I jack off in the shower regularly. Instead of soap, I find that the wife's hair conditioner provides a real slick slippery lube....
midmiched Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-02-23
78 year old bisexual from Michigan
I'd jo in the shower at college all the time -- privacy issue and we had stalls. I have been in lots of gang locker room showers and I see guys semi hard all the time and watching as guys soaped their cock, nuts a bit much -- but I have never seen anyone jack in the shower.

Soap as a lube dries your skin, especially the area under your piss slit so go easy there. Another fun thing is to finger your ass while in the shower or better yet, have your gf or wife do it or best yet, another guy. I am bi and showering w/a hot guy, feeling him up, while wet and soapy is amazing. Anyone else shower w/ a friend. ?
Jacking is Healthy
Unregistered ?

LeoG said:
I tried that once and I was so turned on that when I came I almost fell down. it was great

You and beatingoff better be careful or you'll give new meaning to the term 'Lightening Rod" ha.
Unregistered ?

I love a good soapy wank in the shower first thing, sets me up for the day by pumping a nice load from my soaped up morning hardon grin
Unregistered ?

LanceL said:
You and beatingoff better be careful or you'll give new meaning to the term 'Lightening Rod" ha.

Good one, Lance.laugh
Unregistered ?

i used to jack off in the shower all the time but now i only do it as a quick wank, rub soap on my dick and cum fast, it comes handy when you're in a hurry. freshman year in college the shower was the place to do it tho.
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » shower jerk