JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Luna Amor unveils her HUGE natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
A short video clip of Luna entertaining us with her huge tits.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow, I've not seen her pics on here before, thanks for taking the time to upload these! She is gorgeous, love her body and her tits are amazing, would love to cum on them and lick it up off them... Loads of amazing pics you've uploaded, getting me so horny today, love it grin

Yoga Bare, part 1

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
Introducing Luna Amor, age 25, from Romania. She's also known as Alexya. She is 5' 4" tall and measures 42-28-37. The site DDF Busty says her cup size is D -- hard to believe when you look at those enormous natural beauties -- but Scoreland says her tits are F-cups. Anyway, they're huge and gorgeous!

Here are some of her pics. Is she strokeworthy? Do you need to see more of her?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

She is so HOT! She is so pretty, and that body... My dick is getting hard again... I really want to jack off and shoot my cum to this woman, but I just shot my load to some cum covered pussies. I will be jacking off to her later, for sure... Thanks for the pic!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

Yoga Bare, part 2

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
TxMWM Professional Jackinchatter

1587 posts since 2014-10-12
58 year old curious male from Allen, TX
Fuck.....awesome stroking material......love those tits.
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
I can hardly believe I've never seen, let alone wanked to her before.confused
Not only a pair of big juicy jugs, but some nice meaty cunt-flaps too. An ideal jizz-target for all lovers of real women.boobsstrokepussystroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image

User posted image User posted image User posted image

My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
i_love_curvy_girls Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2008-05-16
heterosexual male
Mmmmmmmm... gorgeous girl, amazing fun bags! She's totally built to fuck. Thank you for sharing!

Beauty and the Breasts, part 1 of 3

Luna and her magnificent huge natural tits return to JackinChat. She will provoke you to stroke! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Dickman80 Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2013-06-09
44 year old curious from Indiana
Delicious!

Beauty and the Breasts, part 2 of 3

Are you jacking to Luna right now? Would you like to talk about how good she looks and how good she makes your cock feel? Join me now at Skype - peter.hardin1066 - or Yahoo Messenger - [email protected] strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Beauty and the Breasts, part 3

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

No comments? Am I the only one here who still gets intensely aroused by this stunning woman and her magnificent tits?

User posted image
batebudforu Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2016-01-19
38 year old curious male from Missoula, MT
Instant hard on...the only thing I can think about is stroking off and cumming after seeing these pics
Skype Batebudforu
i_love_curvy_girls Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2008-05-16
heterosexual male
Can't. Stop. Stroking.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
Page: < prev  of 12   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Luna Amor unveils her HUGE natural tits!