JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucie Wilde - slim 19-year-old with HUGE natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
UKolderM Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2017-10-20
heterosexual male from U.K.
watching videos now
. Skype=mwmuk, KiK=UKman101
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ukwanker909 Amateur Jackinchatter

360 posts since 2013-08-02
46 year old
shes a favorite of mine
texstroker Professional Jackinchatter

1870 posts since 2013-03-18
63 year old curious from southeast texas
Peter_Hardin said:
Her modeling debut came within a few days of her 18th birthday, and she looked like this in her first photoshoot. For me it was lust at first sight. Teen tits have never looked better!

LUCIE WILDE BLOG
LUCIE WILDE MYCIRCLE ROOM

[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E10BByD-
DI0/WnIaaaA397I/AAAAAAADxDI/1dX0wHEJBf8n928kVs8vfiEa42IKfAZqgCLcBGAs/s1600/Special%2BTreat_21.jpg[/img][img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TDNxLRrLBA0/WnIaelhHIyI/AAAAAAADxDo/7C7PgSTm4WcAb4NRwb84OAEFp-lm6zMNACLcBGAs/s1600/Special%2BTreat_29.jpg[/
[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6-
/WnIafY5Mn0I/AAAAAAADxDw/pRFPxrH_fSwNpL3EgIj13dHw6lt05DhYwCLcBGAs/s1600/Special%2BTreat_31.jpg[/img][img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0fe8-Dsg2Q8/WnIakN-qauI/AAAAAAADxEU/e7NKlZEouTQMxxtRO20F3pr1LCPK-VLMgCLcBGAs/s1600/Special%2BTreat_40.jpg[/
[img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9uLgUIR1cJs/WnIaplY1U-
I/AAAAAAADxFA/4AuAMobXNHA4Psx6v4RYEKQMkDOsQZKVwCLcBGAs/s1600/Special%2BTreat_51.jpg[/img]User posted image

stroke
Stroke my throbbing 6.75 cock and make me CUM .Bi Curious.
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Now 46 complete photo albums in the LUCIE WILDE BLOG, and still adding more. And more of the sets I'm adding now are hardcore! Cum enjoy top-shelf jacking material starring beautiful huge-titted Lucie!! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
Nice.....
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....

Now 56 complete photo albums in the Lucie Blog, and I'm still adding more. Cum enjoy this incredibly sexy busty beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Peter_Hardin said:
Now 56 complete photo albums in the Lucie Blog, and I'm still adding more. Cum enjoy this incredibly sexy busty beauty! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

[img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MsbyUfcbWUU/Wnin2-
I4rBI/AAAAAAAD4UI/PC4cN1wMFPEg2EwWUzUeU2LYyk2NkbsyACLcBGAs/s1600/_Cover%2B-%2B1.jpg[/img]User posted image[img]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wM8iy8n5UTI/WniWpHR7EfI/AAAAAAAD3o0/O1BAEZHUPZotaZCZ2fYjOnIccCMbiTjBQCLcBGAs/s1600/Big%2BBoobs_40.jpg[/
User posted image[img]https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lcdcAEBNNJQ/WnijnQBIjfI/AAAAAAAD4F4/QnDJR7TXe7QAus_k4zl2Y52W
EdYVVkHEQCLcBGAs/s1600/266.jpg[/img]User posted image

cockstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Unregistered ?

This is pretty much my ideal woman - over developed breasts slightly pendulous with stretch marks on a small frame. She is perfect

I now have a complete 67 photo albums in my LUCIE WILDE BLOG. And there are now 43 videos in the MyCircle Room dedicsted to stroking to this stacked stunner. So much top-quality masturbation material! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

Elethiomel Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2018-02-07
31 year old from Scotland
Big fan of her first set of videos when she is new to scene /18 and taking in that dumb fucking ass mmm
JackMakokov Amateur Jackinchatter

257 posts since 2016-03-31
53 year old male from Southeast US
Peter_Hardin said:
I now have a complete 67 photo albums in my LUCIE WILDE BLOG. And I have so many Lucie Wilde videos that I started a second MyCircle room devoted to stroking to this stacked stunner. I will add a third Lucie room soon. So much top-quality masturbation material! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

LUCIE WILDE BLOG
LUCIE WILDE MYCIRCLE ROOM 1
LUCIE WILDE MYCIRCLE ROOM 2

Great stuff. Thanks Peter!
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
Peter_Hardin said:
Bathtub, part 4

Oh, what penis pleasure Lucie brings me! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

She is sooooo fucking HOT! Wish that was my cock sliding in and out of that pretty pussy! I would suck on those nipples and fuck that pussy till my cum was spilling out of her pussy as my slid in and out!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.

Please join me in jacking off to this amazing young woman!

LUCIE WILDE BLOG

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Those tits are spectacular!
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Lucie Wilde - slim 19-year-old with HUGE natural tits!