JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
SlowJerker Novice Jackinchatter

84 posts since 2011-09-30
heterosexual
I live near Los Angeles, I know some hot women in their 20's 30s and 40s that would look great with a big hard young cock in them, add me on skype: peteispunkin, or you can PM me here
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wow, is there really a demand for guys like me with older couples? I have little experience at sex.
Unregistered ?

Had a 28-year-old at the steam baths peeking at my wife while were steaming and chilling.....eventually, she moved over by him to wash down with cold water, he could not keep his eyes off her tits. She rubbed his thigh slightly then moved up to his cock, which was full and thick.....nice hand job in the wet sweaty bath, and he came in seconds all over her tits. If he could have controlled it who knows what might have happened later grin
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
I have this recurring fantasy that I come home early from a business trip to surprise my wife, only to discover that there is a bicycle propped up against the side of the garage. Rather than use my key and go in, I instead slip up along the side of the house through the side gate and sneak up to our master bedroom window. I have a clear view of this strapping 30 something neighbor who is hung like a horse, pounding his cock deep into my wife's pussy with her heels over his shoulders. I watch and stroke my own super hard cock for what seems like an eternity until I cum a bucket load as he pulls out and sprays a fountain of cum all over her face and tits. I then creep back to my car, drive around the block and call her. She's all hoarse and fuzzy and I tell her I just landed and I'm on my way. I wait about 15 minutes and head back to the house where I find her now alone, in her teddy waiting for me. It only takes a minute of welcome home caressing and I'm hard as hell knowing that she had a monster cock in her just a few minutes ago. I've got her on her back in no time and after a close sniff and lick of her destroyed labia, I'm driving my dick right back in there for another lip stretching pounding. She's sore for a couple days afterward and I have that lingering memory of her with another man.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Yesiknow1970 Professional Jackinchatter

1136 posts since 2016-10-20
41 year old heterosexual from Glasgow
Svenbimm said:
Had a 28-year-old at the steam baths peeking at my wife while were steaming and chilling.....eventually, she moved over by him to wash down with cold water, he could not keep his eyes off her tits. She rubbed his thigh slightly then moved up to his cock, which was full and thick.....nice hand job in the wet sweaty bath, and he came in seconds all over her tits. If he could have controlled it who knows what might have happened later grin

Fuck that sounds so good

MasturbationMan Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2016-03-23
28 year old heterosexual
Svenbimm said:

That sounds so hot! I wish I'd be as lucky as that guy was
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
My wife is 47. We've been swinging/sharing her for several years now, usually with guys our own age or a bit younger. She has had 2 experiences with guys that were significantly younger. She was 45, and he was 21. To this day that was her favorite experience. It gave her a chance to act out some pretty taboo fantasies of hers and she still gets off thinking about it.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
Unregistered ?

I love playing with older wives, especially if the husband is watching and enjoying himself too. One of my hottest fantasies is to do an MMF with an older couple.
Dlb36d Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2017-05-08
heterosexual male
I have this fantasy about my 36yo girfriend
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
If you have fantasies about it definitely mention them to your wife. We started talking about it in bed and that led to us actually doing it. I didn't know that my wife's fantasies were even dirtier than mine!
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
soundr Amateur Jackinchatter

179 posts since 2017-06-22
74 year old male from AZ
I think most would love to see that and join in, I've been asking for years( shes 6smoothand still says no. She still has a smoking Bod too.
6.5 x 5.5 cut bare cock
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I made two posts up ahead of this blog, talking about my wife Bibi.
There was another chapter of this story. About 18 months before my wife passed away, we brought her older sister Annie, into our sex life. I had the pleasure of fucking both of them for that time. I knew that Bibi had a pussy that wanted to be used as often as possible, but only by me or on a couple occasions, a couple we shared with.
Now, after Bibi was gone, I learned that Annie also had a cunt that couldn't get enough cock into her.
Bibi and I had members of a couple nudist clubs, and on a couple occasions when we were visiting Annie in Florida, she took us to her favorite nudist club. After Bibi died, Annie and I stayed members of two of the clubs.
At one of the clubs, we met a 40 something old mother who had her two 21 year old twin sons with her.
The "Mom" looked pretty good to me, and she said that her boys were also taken by thinking what it would be like to have fun with Annie. So I paired off with the Mom, and the boys wasted no time in playing and kissing Annie's little 34B tits. Then of course, she spread her legs and told one of them to "do me now", which one of them did without having to ask again. As the old expression goes, "A good time was had by all". Both of the boys dropped a load in Annie, and I saw to it that MOM was not left out of the action. I guess that was the only one and time I was in a 5 way fuck.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

My wife is 42 yet has a tight toned body that deserves to be pounded by several young guys at once
Wordman Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-12-10
59 year old male from Virginia, USA
My wife is 50 but has a smoking body. I would love to see some guy in his early 20s plowing her.
bikerboydw Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2017-06-20
50 year old
Its the other way around here, mine has liked dirty older men sine starting to play and has continued to do so, love seeing her tease and please them.
Page: < prev  of 8   next >