JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "I almost came in my pants"
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
I've continued to love that feeling too.
Recently I re-discovered it in a hotel, with an ideally shaped piece of furniture, an oval hassock covered with artificial leather.
I had been masturbating for a while and for some reason got the idea of pulling my briefs back on and mounting it and after a few thrusts I could tell it was getting great.
I continued on and just came in my pants again. What a feeling. I came that way several more times before the week was over and I had to check out. (Also did it bare with lubrication.)
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
When I was in college, I was perpetually horny. almost anything would get me hard--a glimpse of a tent, overhearing sexual conversation, anything! By squeezing my thighs together tightly, entrapping my cock and balls between pullsating thigh muscles, I had handsfree cums. The scent of cum or a wet spot on the denim often gave me away and got me the attention of another gay/bi guy for recreational pursuits.
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Nope, never happened to me.

www.buddybate.com

heterosexual male
Fair enough. I thought it probably never happens to most of us.
Probably because we get so used to being able to masturbate, or if we're with someone and getting steamy, the pants usually come off.

There have been times when I wanted to come in my pants because I was just too horny or frustrated. Might be nice if we could just "decide" to do it....
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
In my day, a high school couple might have a fully clothed makeout session while parked in a car. Maybe he'd feel up her tits, even take her bra off, but his dick would often stay in his pants. I sometimes wondered if my gf knew what was going on in my pants. More than once, the making out just got too hot and I came in my pants.

heterosexual male
Those were some of the hottest sex sessions I ever had. Parked in a car, not a lot of time before she has to be home. Both of us knowing that there's a limit to how far we can go. Then we go a little farther than last time.

Hand under the bra, deeper kisses, her tongue way into my mouth, palm over tits and nipples, hand down over her mound feeling her through her jeans.

Then start the car and take her to her house, watch as she goes inside the door. And knowing she's going to masturbate, starting in a few minutes, be totally wet before I get home.
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
Yes I remember it happening to me as a pubescent kid. I don't remember what made me so horny, but I do remember the nerve tingling sensations in my penis were so incredible on their own that I came in my pants.

I don't think it ever happened again. It was awesome to say the least.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."

marriedboner said:
Those were some of the hottest sex sessions I ever had. Parked in a car, not a lot of time before she has to be home. Both of us knowing that there's a limit to how far we can go. Then we go a little farther than last time.

Hand under the bra, deeper kisses, her tongue way into my mouth, palm over tits and nipples, hand down over her mound feeling her through her jeans.

Then start the car and take her to her house, watch as she goes inside the door. And knowing she's going to masturbate, starting in a few minutes, be totally wet before I get home.

I've never been more sexually aroused than I was on some of those high school makeout dates. (Probably not even with my wife on my wedding night, lol.) Then as now, I flow a lot of precum. So my pants were always wet after a makeout session. Usually I didn't shoot my load until I got back home and masturbated. But the first time I got my hand into my date's blouse, and squeezed and caressed her bra cups, I pumped it into my pants. And that happened more than once.
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
This guestion does bring back some memories. during my later teen age years I dated a girl for quite some time and like many during these years there was many activities that were frowned upon mainly due to the lack of the present day birth control. Petting session became more intense and with each session things would go a little further. The one session in my memory had reached the stage where I commented upon my tight trousers and upon this comment there was an immediate petting of my cock which meedles to say became harder and harder. The session seemed to last forever and I came closer and closer to coming in my pants. We finally parted and during the bus ride back to my place there was a release which just came without any activity on my part. I was wearing a long jacket so no wet spots were there for all to see. Needles to say we parted shortly thereafter and there was not further sessions.
bretfielding Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2010-12-10
46 year old
my friends wife is so hot sometimes i cum in my pants just thinking about her
LittleDick Amateur Jackinchatter

242 posts since 2005-10-22
46 year old heterosexual
carl6126 said:
I still cum in my pants occasionally and I'm 64 years old. A couple of weeks ago I had a really hot lap dance at a club with a cute young girl. I really had to hold back to keep from cumming and the girl could sense it. When the lap dance was over she said let's do one more. I went for it and she said just lean back and let me do the work. She smiled and said this time just relax and cum for me. About 3/4 of the way through I tensed up and she said good now I'll concentrate on your cock head, just let it cum. Wow did I ever shoot my load as she rubbed against my cock. when we were done she kissed my cheek and said I'm really glad I could make you cum. Hottest lap dance I ever had.

Dear God, that is hot!
Don't let your meat loaf

heterosexual male
walhea122 said:
This guestion does bring back some memories. .... Petting session became more intense and with each session things would go a little further. The one session in my memory had reached the stage where I commented upon my tight trousers and upon this comment there was an immediate petting of my cock which meedles to say became harder and harder. The session seemed to last forever and I came closer and closer to coming in my pants. We finally parted and during the bus ride back to my place there was a release which just came without any activity on my part. I was wearing a long jacket so no wet spots were there for all to see. Needles to say we parted shortly thereafter and there was not further sessions.

Sounds like most of us came -- during or after sessions where we and the girl both knew we couldn't have sex, and we weren't open to the point where we could openly bring the other to orgasm by hand --

I remember taking my girlfriend to a "chick flick" movie that had a shocking, cruel ending (Elvira Madigan) -- which neither of us expected. Back in the car afterwards she started crying and couldn't stop. Kissed away her tears, and started to pet and kiss deeply. We were parked on the street near the theater but nobody was walking past. Opened her blouse and manually "loved" her breasts for the longest time. I remember thinking it was unfortunate that I had never touched her below her waist -- but that this wasn't the time to start. Maybe that made it more intense too. That was probably the closest I ever came to coming in my pants but I waited till I got home, masturbated, and came in incredible quantity. I never asked her but I'm sure she did too. Within a week or so I made sure to put my hand between her legs during our first deep kiss of the evening's good-bye session and she let it remain there while I moved it up and back...
Unregistered ?

Just one thing to add to this thread

Jizz in my Pants

heterosexual male
Hot film, really funny too. The look on the guy's face is fantastic, and the way the women are disgusted once they find out what has really just happened.

Actually he would look about the same if he had peed in his pants -- which come to think of it is a sort of unique and not that bad feeling too.

Very funny video. I think maybe it happens to guys more often than they admit.

During a makeout session in high school, a girl put her hand down and felt of the bulge in my pants. I drip a lot, so as usual, they were wet from my precum. She asked me if I had gotten so excited I had peed on myself. I explained about precum, but I'm sure she already knew.

Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » "I almost came in my pants"