JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Unexpected naked photos
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
WOW, the wife of your BIL must be one great fucker to keep him satisfied!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Glasgow12345 Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2020-03-08
34 year old
Love these stories
NudistnFl Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2020-08-04
64 year old curious male from East central fl.
Hey man, that story is so fucking hot. I was always snooping in my parents room, condoms the only thing i ever found. You had some pervy parents!
TORWHORE Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2020-11-26
54 year old bisexual male from PHILIPPINES
video
CANDAULISTS AND CANDAULISM
outoftown Skilled Jackinchatter

526 posts since 2011-07-09
70 year old bisexual male from Wagga Wagga Australia
Damn, wish it was me sucking that lovely cock.
HappyDays1 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2023-09-08
57 year old
Found some photos of my sister in law about 5 years ago, she was having a problem with her laptop so I offered to see if I could fix it as she?s not very tech savvy. Found a few pics showing her tits and pussy, a beautiful smooth pussy big meaty lips. Every time I see her now I can?t help think that I know what her cunt looks like and my desire to taste it. Wish I?d been brave enough to keep the pics. Still wank thinking about them.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I was lucky enough to have someone I know have computer issues quite a few years ago. I was able to fix the issue in about 5 min, leaving me time to snoop around. I was rewarded with a file of several photos of her starting in matching black bra and panties and ending with her naked. I was able to save them and 19 years later sill enjoy a wank to them now and again.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
In high school a friend of mine found photos of his mother nude in bondage gear. She was single with huge tits and every male in the neighborhood wanted to fuck her even before these pictures were found. I spent a lot of time with those photos!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Codiad55 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-01-10
63 year old curious male from uk wales
Found Polaroid pics of parents in all positions cassette tape recordings and much more
MandZuzi Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2021-10-10
41 year old heterosexual male from South East UK
About 12 or 13 years ago, my (then 27 year old) SIL was visiting and asked me to look at her CV. She gave it to me on an external hard drive. I finished with the editing of her CV quite quickly, and she was upstairs chatting to my wife, so I decided to go snooping (like so many others clearly have!)

She was a keen photographer, so there were tens of thousands of pics on the hard drive. She's not as pretty as my wife, but was (and still is) hot, with a body to die for. A lovely bum, and perky little tits.

After about five minutes of no luck, I suddenly found a folder with loads of pics of her in a field of high grass and flowers. She was wearing a scrappy white top. Then the next pic she was running her thumbs under the straps, then over her shoulders, then BINGO. Top pulled down and her beautiful pert tits on display. Genuinely some of the most beautiful tits I've ever seen, with tiny little nipples. My heart raced and my cock almost exploded in my pants.

But I couldn't stop there. I had to find more. So I kept searching, while I was transferring those pics into a folder on my PC. With a bit of smart searching (xxx!) I found a cache of her in lingerie, and stripping, some with her hands down her knickers (again, almost came there and then). To top it all off, there were a few pics of her with another girl on the beach - nude and kissing. I copied them all, hiding them deep in a hard drive of my own.

I've cum buckets over those pics since then. I just wished there were some of her with her beautiful shaven pussy spread, being fucked, or bending over.

Last time she came to stay, she went out with my wife and I borrowed a pair of her dirty knickers to wank with, while looking at her pics. I also borrowed a clean pair and rubbed a bit of my cum on the gusset. It makes me incredibly hard knowing that I've seen her nude and she has unknowingly had some of my cum rubbing on her tight little pussy.

For a while I liked to wank with nude pics of her and my nude wife on-screen at the same time. It was incredibly taboo. Then sometime in a house move a couple of years back, I misplaced the hard drive with all her pics on. I know it is here somewhere, but I can't find it. The day I unearth it again, there will be a cum mountain...!
Pantpervert Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2013-09-20
53 year old bisexual from Pacific Northwest
My (mid 20s adult) niece sent a batch of pictures she took to the family email ggroup after after a large reunion one summer. They were in a format I couldn't read, so she sent me a link straight to her cloud storage, her ENTIRE cloud storage, not just the "fam reunion" folder. 3 folders jumped out at me straight away when opening the link. "giggles", "naughties", and discretely enough, one labeled "nudes and stuff pvt". Now I'd be lying if I said I'd never looked at her "that way", she was a lovely girl, and now a VERY attractive young woman, and well, I'm a perv like that lol. There were hundreds of pics and short videos of her and a few with her friends, M and F, everything from nude selfies, public flashing, to full hardcore sex. I stroked myself raw in the days following, sometimes cumming 2 or 3 times in a row. She texted me a few weeks later, and asked if I was able to get the reunion pics saved, since she was changing her password. I replied "yes, I got everything saved", and thanked her again. I never even looked at the reunion pics, but I saved plenty of other stuff! I'm still not sure if she ever realized what she did...
J00ls Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2020-04-21
54 year old
Sat with my wife in the pub with my best mate and his wife when they tell me that when having a clear out, they had found naked pics of me from one night when very drunk, about 19 yrs old, mates wife very giggly at me being on full display. I had no idea these were taken, and they promised to give them to me when they remember. It?s been a few months and they still haven?t passed them over. I haven?t chased them as it?s kind of hot knowing/hoping they are both wanking over pics of a very young me
J00ls kinsman
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
Love this thread

My best experience of this was working in a photo lab and getting to see customers nudes
Pumpkineater Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2023-04-04
63 year old heterosexual male from UK, South West
Pantpervert said:
My (mid 20s adult) niece sent a batch of pictures she took to the family email ggroup after after a large reunion one summer. They were in a format I couldn't read, so she sent me a link straight to her cloud storage, her ENTIRE cloud storage, not just the "fam reunion" folder. 3 folders jumped out at me straight away when opening the link. "giggles", "naughties", and discretely enough, one labeled "nudes and stuff pvt". Now I'd be lying if I said I'd never looked at her "that way", she was a lovely girl, and now a VERY attractive young woman, and well, I'm a perv like that lol. There were hundreds of pics and short videos of her and a few with her friends, M and F, everything from nude selfies, public flashing, to full hardcore sex. I stroked myself raw in the days following, sometimes cumming 2 or 3 times in a row. She texted me a few weeks later, and asked if I was able to get the reunion pics saved, since she was changing her password. I replied "yes, I got everything saved", and thanked her again. I never even looked at the reunion pics, but I saved plenty of other stuff! I'm still not sure if she ever realized what she did...

Wow - what a great story. Would love to hear more about exactly what was in the photos and videos stroke
Unregistered ?

Pantpervert said:

hot story, I am sure you have every inch of her memorized by now
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Unexpected naked photos