JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!
Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Sherwood Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2015-04-16
57 year old heterosexual
What an erotic, masturbation worthy woman. I loved Petra since her first PB issue, and wanked often & frequently over her juicy breasts and tantalizing hairy bush.
Thanks for the post, hoping to add photos here soon.
Wanking here shortly, would love to someday schedule a YIM conference and give her a warm jizz bath.stroke

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
zporter Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2010-08-24
50 year old curious from us
I loved her tomb raider and playboy pictures

Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
"Sexy on the Stairs" (2013), 21 pics. Click here to download.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

Wanna Ride? (2011). The question is not specific enough. Do you want to ride in Petra's truck, do you want to ride on top of her, or do you want her on top riding your rock-hard cock, her huge tits dangling in your face as you clamp your lips around one of those always-erect nipples? strokestrokestroke

Click here to download the 25-image set.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

IF YOU LIKE THIS, PLEASE POST A COMMENT.
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

57 year old heterosexual
I can't decide in which way I'd enjoy her most. Possibly a group jizz while she does her modeling dance, Petra smiling, knowing she makes everyone cum good....strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

DontSaveMeSaveMe Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2014-06-22
37 year old
Wow!!! Instant hard on, love those natural tits. Jerking off right. Ow to this beauty wow. Wish people would join me jerking to this beauty

57 year old heterosexual
DontSaveMeSaveMe said:
Wow!!! Instant hard on, love those natural tits. Jerking off right. Ow to this beauty wow. Wish people would join me jerking to this beauty

Love to!!strokecock

PETRA'S NEWEST!strokestrokestroke

Petra Verkaik's latest video/photoshoot combination Golden Triangles has just come out, and it's unbelievably hot! It features Petra in the tiniest golden bikini, which does a very poor job of covering her asscrack, pussy and enormous natural tits, but a great job of making Petra look fantastic. And she looks even more fantastic as she teasingly slides those triangles out of position, and gets naked!

Download Golden Triangles, the 3 minute 42 second hi-def video and 24-image hi-res photoset by clicking here.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

swanton83177 Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2015-03-07
38 year old curious male
Xist to Inspire!

Homestead Honey (2007), 21 pics, click to download.

Unregistered ?

Just amazing mate. Love her breasts!

Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
Some great new picsets and vids of the gorgeous Petra.
Perfect for plenty of strokestrokestroke

User posted image User posted image User posted image

My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073

Oops, I forgot the video!

When I posted sample pics and a download link Saturday for Petra's 2011 photoset Wanna Ride?, I forgot that there's video. Actually there are two videos that go with these photos, the 2 minute 34 second Wanna Ride? video, and a 2 minute 14 second vid called Wanna Ride: The Shoot. The second one is video of the shooting of the photoset, with some views of the photographer moving in for the best shots of Petra and her big bare boobs. Both are very high-quality and high-def with great music.

Click here to download both hot videos plus the 25-image photoset Wanna Ride?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Unregistered ?

I've loved Petra for many years. She in my top ten of all time babes to cum with. Joined her website off and on over the past few years as well, collected her pics.

Lovesbabes1 on yahoo messenger . Photo share.

Unregistered ?

Peter Hardin - can I just say thank you for these wonderful posts!

Petra was one of the first big tit babes I discovered on the Internet in my teenage years and still never fails to get me shooting cum.

I'll never forget reading that she once was a prom date for a friends son, imagine that!

The fact that still looks amazing and is prepared to expose that gorgeous body is awesome!

Page: < prev  of 97   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Petra Verkaik, busty 1989 Playmate, still modeling, still making us stroke!