JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Feeling like a perv gets me so horny
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
was out in a shopping mall a few days ago. Wow, the women were just beautiful.I am a perve. I love big thighs and big bums in tight jeans. And lots more.
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
nylonsbate Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2019-02-22
70 year old heterosexual male
I related. I used to work in supermarket and saw girls and women in mini skirts and tights and one spectacular one in shiny lycra leggings, tall and beautiful, high heels and really long legs and shapely bum. I almost came on the spot.
handyman865 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2017-08-21
57 year old curious male from Cheshire
I am definitely getting more perverted as I get older, I love to see a pussy mound and nice shaped arse in skin tight leggings or even jeans and or obviously it's the first place I look when out and about and I look at alot of them.I have in the last week surprised myself because I saw a lovely shaped arse in tight jeans bending over in a shop so positioned myself to have, a good stare and waited for her to turn round to see her mound shape or camel toe, I could see she only had small tits (which I prefer). When she stood up she had a lovely tight mound shape but what surprised me was she was probably in her early sixties but in great shape and not bad looking I found her sexy and I think she knew and liked it, I'm 53 and usually only look at younger women as they have the tighter bodies but have to confess I have wanked over the idea of fucking and licking her. We've chatted a couple of times since and I think it may be a strong possibility as she seems to be waiting outside to talk and is definitely flirting.
stroking myself now.
Unregistered ?

Love being a perv looking at all women cocks in public loos all good fun kik me needstosee if fancy a chat no limits
TJUK Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2014-08-13
52 year old curious from UK & Ireland
handyman865 said:
I am definitely getting more perverted as I get older, I love to see a pussy mound and nice shaped arse in skin tight leggings or even jeans and or obviously it's the first place I look when out and about and I look at alot of them.I have in the last week surprised myself because I saw a lovely shaped arse in tight jeans bending over in a shop so positioned myself to have, a good stare and waited for her to turn round to see her mound shape or camel toe, I could see she only had small tits (which I prefer). When she stood up she had a lovely tight mound shape but what surprised me was she was probably in her early sixties but in great shape and not bad looking I found her sexy and I think she knew and liked it, I'm 53 and usually only look at younger women as they have the tighter bodies but have to confess I have wanked over the idea of fucking and licking her. We've chatted a couple of times since and I think it may be a strong possibility as she seems to be waiting outside to talk and is definitely flirting.

A man after my own heart! It's all I look out for....tight leggings showing a nice puffy mound and tight arse with VPL... LOVE IT! Love perving on them!
I like my woman like my Whisky......aged 18 years
lovepantylines Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2019-03-28
40 year old male
agreed TJUK ^
JCB1980 Amateur Jackinchatter

403 posts since 2017-08-04
43 year old
TJUK your inbox is full
Harguy Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2019-03-19
bisexual male
I love being a perv to mmmmmmmmmmmstrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I disgust myself.............and it makes me so fucking hard!
UK_marriedwanker Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2019-06-17
45 year old male from Central Scotland
Love perving and wanking and getting so dirty with it.
All just harmless fun
sdontos Amateur Jackinchatter

262 posts since 2018-08-12
53 year old
TJUK said:
A man after my own heart! It's all I look out for....tight leggings showing a nice puffy mound and tight arse with VPL... LOVE IT! Love perving on them!

1. Look for camel or nice mound
2. Look for vpl around bum
3. Is bra visible?
4. are they pretty?

Agreed I love to perv. So long as keep distance not too bothered if they see me.
tbone83 Skilled Jackinchatter

618 posts since 2016-11-09
41 year old
Summer is finally here and there have been so many hotties out today, love perving. Wickr tbone83
SWVAMAN57 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-12-01
61 year old bisexual from Va.
I've always said I was a Perv, But I was the Good type!
D.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
handyman865 said:

i hope we get kept updated here ! sounds perfect!
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Unregistered ?

Always have been a perv, always will be. And the older I get the less I care, whether they like it or not. It's natural. If they dress like they do they'll get stares. Single, perverted, and proud.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Feeling like a perv gets me so horny