JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
NylonFan29 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-05-04
36 year old curious male
I had a couple of flatmates living in the room next to mine. The house was old and doors there were dried, full of cracks, slots and so on. An one night I was walking very silently with a cup of water from the kitchen to my room when I heard strange sounds behind their doors. Initially kisses, but soon they changed into whispers:
- Now kiss this honey... pleaaase...
- Are you crazy? Never in a blue moon, forget it.
- I licked you... pleaaase...
(then I had my ear close to the door and my briefs were on ankles )
- OK but (something... sth... sth... sth...) ... be careful
- Of course... mmm yesss... take it, suck it... deeper!
- Mnmfffhm! (squelchy rhytmic sounds)
- Yesss... I'm cumming... no, keep it! Aaaaah!
- Mfffmff!
(Me cimming too... but.... where to burst now? panic... yes! Into her heeled shoe, will be dry until the morning! razz )
-
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hrd-guy Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2012-12-03
41 year old heterosexual from south florida
iv done that.. something about sounds of sex is hot. iherd my friend giving it good to his hot g.f one night stood outside the door rubbing it out. room mates fucking girls would match stroke to stroke ear to wall. i know they did the same to me when i would have a girl over just dont know if they were jerking it as well
theovenmitt Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2013-03-06
40 year old
Heard so many roommates bang and jerked off in my room right along. Also once at a weird punk show space i was staying at after my band played and I walked past a room that had a wide open window with just a curtain on an inside wall and could hear a girl getting fucked so hard it sounded awesome. But I wasn't willing or daring enough to jerk anywhere there
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have jacked off listening to other people having sex many times. Best time was while in a motel with adjoining rooms and I could hear the couple in the other room through both the door on their side and mine. It was almost as if I was in the same room. Picturing in my head what was happening in their room by the moans, heavy breathing and hot talking. I never saw them, so I have no idea what either of them looked like, but I really wanted to leave them a thank you note before I left the next morning.

I really loved the times when my ex-wife and I traveled and stayed in hotels and would hear other couples fucking and we would listen together as we commenced our own foreplay and soon would be giving them some ear candy from our room.

Unfortunately, I used to hear my mom and her asshole ex boyfriend going at it when I was younger. Sometimes I was in my bedroom next to hers and sometimes I was down in my studio where they were right over my head, so I would stop working and raid the bar, get drunk, call my friends and say "Listen to this shit" as I held the phone up to the ceiling.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
abc27 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2017-02-27
33 year old
When me my (now) wife was 19 and at college she lived with 2 other girls. Wife's room was downstairs, other two girls upstairs.

One night after having just fucked my wife I went up to the bathroom and past her housemates bedroom. Her door was open and she was going hammer and tongs with her boyfriend. Couldn't see anything but her door was open more than enough to hear everything like I was in the room.

I was hard instatntly depsite having just shagged my GF. I cpearly remember seeing her discarded heels on the floor and the edge of her bra...while hearing her being slammed like only a drunk 19 year old can be.

I was just in my boxers so I was stood there basically naked pumping away in the corridor...I managed to blow into my undies without making too much mess. Fortunately it was a grubby student house anyway!
Unregistered ?

Ive jerked listening to wife with hung guys. I love it!!!!
jo69997 Amateur Jackinchatter

399 posts since 2006-06-20
50 year old heterosexual from NY area
What's the most popular time for honeymoons? I bet you can walk down the hotel halls and hear fucking in every other room.
If it feels good...don't stop.
BrittzBabee Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2016-06-18
30 year old bisexual
Would often hear my mom whenever she brought home a 'friend from work'. Always loved sitting by her room as i jacked off hard, cumming even harder. Even got a little sneak peak a couple of times
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
long time ago, traveling in California, stayed at a motel and heard sex happening in the room next door. It wasn't quite clear at first but then I figured out it was two guys and a gal. I tried to cum only when one or other of them came. I shot three loads that night, and then another in the morning when they started again. I still think about it and j/o to the mental images.
always willing to help a nice guy
stingray71 Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2019-12-12
52 year old
When I was 19 folks were away and I heard my younger sister being fucked by her bf. Stood totally naked on the landing outside her room and masturbated myself senseless!

PM me to chat!
LuckyCanuck Amateur Jackinchatter

336 posts since 2018-03-16
bisexual male
Done it many times when my hotwife cucks me in the spare bedroom
Welshbloke Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2019-11-17
53 year old from South Wales UK
I used to 'rep' which meant me staying in hotels a lot,, used to love to hear fucking going on- used to time my strokes to try to cum the same time as who ever was in the room next door
if you dont ask, you dont get,
m4rk84uk Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2019-10-09
39 year old male from UK
yes next door neighbour blonde milf had an affair with her husbands brother came round and fucked her when he was working
rubbing it while reading this...
Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
I had a small apartment in my house that I rented out to a young guy. He was a big dude, about 6'5" and must have been hung like a horse. Me and my wife use to hear him fucking his girlfriend and he would make her scream. And the bed would be rocking hard. Would get my wife wet. He would also bring home girls from the bar and some of those would get even louder. Would love to have seen that cock.
lancelarue Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2018-09-07
43 year old curious male
I used to have a couple that lived above me in an apartment complex who would fuck every morning. Stroked my morning wood to that A LOT.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Who has jerked while listening to other people fuck?