JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
Nudist22 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2015-10-30
63 year old curious from Wilkes Barre, PA
Being a nudist I have done it hundreds of times. Alone and with other people.
Get naked
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
Also a nudist, though I don't get the opportunity as often as I wish. Masturbating outdoors is an fantastic experience. In my backyard, I have several stains on the fence or the floor of the shed, from amazing orgasms. Anytime I can see the stains, my cock gets all twitchy.

My favorite was on the beach. I found a part of the beach with nobody, and was able to stand in the ocean and stroke my cock. It was amazing to watch my semen float in the ocean.
mdtrkr Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-12-22
62 year old curious from Maryland
I enjoy jacking off outdoors. I like to sit on my front porch naked at night and slowly stroke. It's such a turn-on. I have also layed naked on a blanked in my back yard at night and slowly stroked. It's a juge turn on knowing that someone may accidentally see me.
mdtrkr
mdtrkr Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-12-22
62 year old curious from Maryland
I enjoy jacking off outdoors. I like to sit on my front porch naked at night and slowly stroke. It's such a turn-on. I have also layed naked on a blanked in my back yard at night and slowly stroked. It's a juge turn on knowing that someone may accidentally see me.
mdtrkr
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
We've had a week of nice weather so I've been jacking-off outdoors again all week long!

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

I love it. Done it for years.

Would go for walks in the bush near our place when I was a teen and once I was out of view of houses and roads, would strip off and stroke while i walked.

I love stripping and sunbathing just off the pathways at the local park where heaps of hotties go to exercise. The thrill normally keeps my cock hard the whole time and I'll be jerking it before too long.

At night I visit beach carparks and toilets to get naked and play with myself. When I was single I would go walking late at night around the suburb and find secluded spots...in alleys, public gardens or ovals and undress for a leisurely wank.

Outdoor cock play is the best.
Timeforjack1 Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2015-12-05
45 year old curious male
Same here, we had a desert behind our house and I found a great spot I made a little getaway amongst some trees. Found a small book that had sex stories in it and would go there a few times a day to rub one off. Always feels good in the open air jacking and pissing.
Unregistered ?

Oh love this topic
Think ii be busy next summer
Jerking off in the local countryside
Oooh I can't wait razz
Unregistered ?

After dark, in the back yard, where neighbors could see you you if it was daytime --- cool night breeze flowing over your cock! :-)
Unregistered ?

dead
actionpumpo Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2015-10-16
46 year old curious male from Berkshire
I love it outdoors. I regularly go and bike ride out to my favourite secluded woodland spots and strip off for a good wank. All year round, even when freezing cold. Even if I can't get fully hard with the anxious thrill of being caught usually means I can't last long before cumming. Still always have a great time.
Unregistered ?

Oh yes I have stroked in the great outdoors. Go out fishing and can't get the line in the water 'cause my hand is filled with cock. Even have had the wife ask me to pull it out and stoke to climax for her in the warm sunshine. What a wife. Now that it is below freezing, guess I will be stroking, in the shower, when alone, if the wife requests, and on Skype when available.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
Why limit your activities outside to masturbation?

. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
nudist_jo Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2007-03-29
28 year old
Love being nude especially outdoors hiking, nude beaches and camping. Live close by a nude beach and like to go out at evening or night when there's a full moon and walk along the beach nude and most of the time have a jo session. Was out about a week ago and ran into these two clothed guys, had a chat with them and they didn't seem phased at all that I was nude, it is a nude beach. Afterwards, I walked down a bit and found this nice spot to sit down and jerkoff. Was so hot just me, the waves and moon as I enjoyed my hard cock. Always feel so good to jerkoff in outdoors and feels so freeing. I was so hard and horny and just needed to cum. Shot my load and got up to walk back down the beach & head home and ran into those same 2 guys, apparently they enjoyed the show.
james881588 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2015-12-13
35 year old
I have wanked outdoors loada of times. in the park. on the bus.
Page: < prev  of 28   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Outdoors