JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Want stories about you fucking my wife
Page: of 1  
skimo1221 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2022-01-19
71 year old curious male from Alaska
So I haven't had sex with my wife for 7.5 years and I have a lot of anger with her that I have internalized - it's a long story. This has turned into wanting to hear what other guys would say about how they would fuck her. I don't have any nude pics so you are just going to have to use your imagination. She is petite with 36D tits. We used to fuck anywhere at the drop of a hat and she loved sucking my cock. So tell me dirty nasty stories about how you would fuck her.

"IMG_2630 (2).jpeg"
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

9 posts since 2022-01-19
trying to post a pic of my wife for you guys to write about. would love to hear about how a couple of guys came by the house, we had a few drinks and my wife got tipsy. the guys started getting forward with my wife, groping her tits and she just let them.

9 posts since 2022-01-19
don't have nude pics but here she is tell me how you would fuck her. tell me what you would do with her
byhand Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2022-04-29
59 year old heterosexual male from Oakland, CA
Yes, I'd love to fuck her from all positions; first, though, I'd need to massage her tits with massage cream. I'd rub her belly, legs, and ass with plenty of cream.
I'd slowly rub her pussy and finger fuck her.

I would love to have her on top to begin, and very slowly rub my cock on her clit. Then, I'd slowly slid my hot cock into her wet pussy. After about five minutes, We would switch places with me on top, but first I would eat her pussy while rubbing her anywhere I could reach. Then I'd get on top and try not to cum, and if I did, I'd stop, eat my cum from her soaked pussy, and cuck some more, anyway, she like to fuck at this point.
We would video the entire scene.
Pleasure by hand and eyes- -
benniethejet Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2020-03-28
63 year old curious male from USA
Nice looking wifey. I would have her suck my cock, then lube it up enough for a good doggy fuck, then pull out to shower her cute face.
busta_knutt Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-09-01
61 year old curious from Mo
I would meet you both in a bar first. After talking and flirting for a bit , all of us getting a little tipsy, I would get myself invited home with both of you. After a little dirty talk and some very hot flirtation, I would start kissing and undressing her. I would encourage her to play with both of our cocks, then put mine in her mouth. As she gets wetter and hornier, I would lay her down on her front so I could have full access to her from behind. Massaging and kissing my way down her back, stopping to kiss the dimples at the top of her ass. Then , moving down, I would lick and kiss around her ass cheeks, avoiding any sensitive areas. As she starts to get aroused , I give just a quick flick of my tongue on her asshole. This gets her so excited she starts thrusting her ass at me to lick. I move over and we take turns licking her ass and massaging her back, but she doesn't know who is doing what, just that she needs to be pleasured. After she humps our mouths for a while, I roll her over and go face first into her pussy. She is so overstimulated that she cums almost immediatley. Then I pull her over on her hands and knees and start pounding her from behind. But, what she doesn't know is when I pull out, you enter her. You pound hard until you fill her with your jizz then I slide into her drenched hole and unload myself.
Tomorrow's uncertain, have a good time today!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Want stories about you fucking my wife