JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masturbatophobes
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Just curious, how many of you on here know someone who thinks masturbation is the most disgusting thing possible? I'm not referring to religious beliefs necessarily. I've known a couple of people in my life who were not religious but were just totally repulsed by the idea of self pleasure. Anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
Lubeck Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2007-11-14
75 year old heterosexual from Europe
Yes - My Wife!
I wank, therefore I am.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Yes my ex wife,i was always the one who initiated sex especially after the first 5yrs and she was less and less into it,she sorta regarded it as a chore just to keep me happy.
The problem was i needed it way more than she would give and would lock myself in the bathroom and jack off,she knew what i was up too and thought it disgusting that i could not control my needs but like i said she is my ex wonder whystroke
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
BiStoner said:
Just curious, how many of you on here know someone who thinks masturbation is the most disgusting thing possible? I'm not referring to religious beliefs necessarily. I've known a couple of people in my life who were not religious but were just totally repulsed by the idea of self pleasure. Anyone else?

So they say! They probably jerked off more than you did! When I was growing up, masturbation wasn't ever talked about very much. It was something that everyone did but no one ever wanted to admit it.
Unregistered ?

js06877 said:
So they say! They probably jerked off more than you did! When I was growing up, masturbation wasn't ever talked about very much. It was something that everyone did but no one ever wanted to admit it.

Good point. I've also known one guy who said he was disgusted by it but his roommate informed me that he got himself off in the shower every morning.
Jerkoffrob1980 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-10-19
44 year old
I'm sorry, but I can't relate. How can ANYONE think that masturbation is disgusting? Do these same people think EATING is disgusting? It is a NORMAL, NATURAL THING TO DO!!!! This makes no sense to me whatsoever, how ANYONE can feel that such a normal function is wrong!!!!
Unregistered ?

my wife thinks it is disgusting and refuses to participate, and gets really pissed if she catches me. but i do it anyway, cause it feels so fuckin good.
Unregistered ?

Jerkoffrob1980 said:
I'm sorry, but I can't relate. How can ANYONE think that masturbation is disgusting? Do these same people think EATING is disgusting? It is a NORMAL, NATURAL THING TO DO!!!! This makes no sense to me whatsoever, how ANYONE can feel that such a normal function is wrong!!!!

Hey, you're preachin' to the choir here, dude. I don't understand it either. That's why I posted this thread.
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
I guess a maturbatorphobe is someone who is uncomfortable with being sexual and sees sex as dirty.
It does me good like I know it should.
Unregistered ?

GeorgeGlans said:
I guess a maturbatorphobe is someone who is uncomfortable with being sexual and sees sex as dirty.

Not necessarily. My ex-wife was a very sexual person but masturbation was just something she found revolting.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
A friend of mine always talked about masturbation as if it were 'gay' and for losers.

Of course he probably masturbated more furiously than the rest of us!

Too bad, he had a wonderful 9 inch uncut snake that I got a peek at once, I'd love to have watched (and helped) him coax a load out of that monster!

Regards,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
GeorgeGlans Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2009-06-10
65 year old
BiStoner said:
Not necessarily. My ex-wife was a very sexual person but masturbation was just something she found revolting.

I suppose they would, its different for women. Does that make them phobic?
It does me good like I know it should.
Unregistered ?

I do some small-time counseling--friend to friend kind of thing. I have run into people with phobias...apparently due to abuse in early years in every case. Really sad.
Unregistered ?

In the midwest where I'm from it was never discussed but it was shamed if it was. No one that I hung with would ever have admitted to doing it. When I moved to the south, guys talked about it, joked about it, and admitted doing it all the time. Guess it was just a regional difference. I now know how conservative everyone was in the midwest.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masturbatophobes