JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I just want to be done with chatting and jacking forever!
Page: < prev  of 2  
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I wish I wasn't horny all the time. I use masturbation as a way to manage my urges. If I don't cum at least once a day I can't focus, I'm on edge, and I can get grumpy.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
sane14u said:
...I could have written that message, so I guess there are many of us feeling the same way...

Ironically, sharing about this thoughtful thread/topic is a good reason for coming here.

openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Really glad I came across this topic and to find I am not alone in the feelings I have over masturbation. I do thoroughly enjoy masturbation but I think a lot of it is addiction. Being able to connect and discuss with other like minded guys here and on Manhole phone chat line is contributing to my addiction. You cant talk about your arousals with just anyone in day to day life. I find this a form of therapy and cant even imagine discussing this with a therapist so having these outlets helps. Great to hear other addicted masturbators thoughts. Pm me if you would like to chat
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » I just want to be done with chatting and jacking forever!