JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Lazy horny Saturday mornings
Page: of 1  
GothLatina13 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2022-01-05
bisexual female from US
Enjoying a lazy horny Saturday morning in bed
Laying back and drawing small circles with my index finger over my clit in a pair of black lace panties feeling the wetness start to seep through no doubt Im going to soak these at one point [img]https://imgur.com/a/XWVbirj[/img]
Gothicc Luna
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ukpete Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2016-08-23
52 year old heterosexual male
OMG thank-you so much for sharing your very sexy pic and description of your lazy Saturday morning. Just what I wanted to see and totally giving me an erection. I hope you teased yourself for ages until you couldn't resist anymore and had to slip your hand inside your wet panties and loose yourself in wonderful clit masturbation. I'm dreaming about how you touched yourself, where your fingers went, how you moved, what you thought about, how long you made your morning last until you had to cum. Thank you so much - I'm now enjoying a lazy and horny late afternoon.
GothLatina13 Novice Jackinchatter

79 posts since 2022-01-05
bisexual female from US
ukpete said:
OMG thank-you so much for sharing your very sexy pic and description of your lazy Saturday morning. Just what I wanted to see and totally giving me an erection. I hope you teased yourself for ages until you couldn't resist anymore and had to slip your hand inside your wet panties and loose yourself in wonderful clit masturbation. I'm dreaming about how you touched yourself, where your fingers went, how you moved, what you thought about, how long you made your morning last until you had to cum. Thank you so much - I'm now enjoying a lazy and horny late afternoon.

I have done all the above so far except cum still riding the wave and have put a clit sucker toy in the panties so thats where Im at with it now laying back watching videos of other women play with their wet pussies letting the toy in panties do its job
Gothicc Luna
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Lazy horny Saturday mornings