JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emily Monk - YouTube content removed?
Page: < prev  of 2  
seeko2021 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2021-02-20
32 year old
This would be amazing and we can only hope, has she put out anything to say what her plans are?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I do miss watching Emily
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old

Emily Spunk.
Unregistered ?

her vids have been taken down elsewhere too! frown
Unregistered ?

richtea_uk said:
her vids have been taken down elsewhere too! frown

I wonder why she did that

32 year old
Her tiktok has been quite active recently

32 year old
Alpha1968 said:
Most of Emily's videos now seem to be 2 minute previews. I suspect she might be going over to paid subscriptions.

All her videos are back on youtube now grin
tbone83 Skilled Jackinchatter

618 posts since 2016-11-09
40 year old
Phew one of the best phonewanks I have ever had was over her YouTube videos
Yorkshire_w Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2019-05-30
44 year old
Emily is back!! Her latest video is worth a watch and it would appear her old content is back up too. What an amazing day, not only did I discover this but my wife has gone away for the weekend. I've therefore spent the day edging to Emily and other try on girls. I love it when I know I have time to edge all day, I actually get excited about it the night before, plus I've not cum for over a week. Woke up at 8am had some breakfast and plenty of fluids. Stroking solid on and off all day with breaks for food, pre cum is very heavy and I've nearly gone past the point of return twice. Not sure what to do, carry on into the night and blow this load, or stop go to bed and start again tomorrow. Whatever I decide this session has been heaven, god I love wanking!
Unregistered ?

tbone83 said:
Phew one of the best phonewanks I have ever had was over her YouTube videos

Always up for phone over Emily.

Started checking her out in lockdown March 2020. Sent her an email telling her she was fit as fuck and I loved how she posed and styled and calling her a goddess, she replied saying I'd made her day. After that she (jokingly) referred to herself as goddess in a few vids. I sent another mail which went un-replied to so left it, didn't wanna freak her out mailing saucy shit lol.

She definitely knows the pants come off regularly over her and didn't seem to mind though.

Was also jerking hard over a blonde tiktok/YT type similar model called Courtney L Hobin at the same time. Fit as fuck but seems to have vanished offline, no updates for months and some nudes (only a handful) leaked.

Think Emily got an agent or something she replaced her personal email with a glamour agency one in social bios.
KyrieIrving Professional Jackinchatter

1512 posts since 2022-11-04
55 year old
edgeandgoon42 said:
Always up for phone over Emily.

Started checking her out in lockdown March 2020. Sent her an email telling her she was fit as fuck and I loved how she posed and style and calling her a goddess, she replied saying I'd made her day. After that she(jokingly) referred to herself as goddess in a few vids. I sent another mail which went un-replied to so left it, didn't wanna freak her out mailing saucy shit lol.

Yeah, seems like a nice, fun girl. She is or was a hairdresser in ******.
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Yorkshire_w said:
Emily is back!! Her latest video is worth a watch and it would appear her old content is back up too. What an amazing day, not only did I discover this but my wife has gone away for the weekend. I've therefore spent the day edging to Emily and other try on girls. I love it when I know I have time to edge all day, I actually get excited about it the night before, plus I've not cum for over a week. Woke up at 8am had some breakfast and plenty of fluids. Stroking solid on and off all day with breaks for food, pre cum is very heavy and I've nearly gone past the point of return twice. Not sure what to do, carry on into the night and blow this load, or stop go to bed and start again tomorrow. Whatever I decide this session has been heaven, god I love wanking!

We are very similar my friend
If you ever want to chat -
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emily Monk - YouTube content removed?