JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Holiday Stress
Page: of 1  
anna_belle_05 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-12-13
53 year old heterosexual
With all the stress of family functions and other holiday activities does anyone feel the need to masturbate more than normal? I feel like I need it more but I think part of that is with house guests you can't just drop your panties and go at it like you would if it were just you and your spouse at home. So knowing I can't makes me want it more. I have been very creative with my masturbating attempts in the last week, week and a half. Most of them sucessful I might add. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wskyman5000 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2008-05-18
54 year old curious from Pacific NW
Anna I couldn't agree more. I've been stuck with family for 8 days without much of a chance to really let loose. Now I'm on my way home and in a hotel for tonight and I'm gonna enjoy a good long night of unadulterated pleasure...
anna_belle_05 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-12-13
53 year old heterosexual
I hope it's good for ya! I have had the evening without guests myself and have came twice and thinking about just one more time before they get back and I go to bed...I hope you have fun in your hotel room. I love having some unadulterated pleasure in a hotel room!
Unregistered ?

damn! now i just wanna drive back home! lol
or stop during the travel... 1 1/2hours.
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I find that holiday stress is an obstacle to masturbating. When it was all over, the morning after I got home from my relatives, I had a a very intense session ending in a massive knee shaking orgasm standing in front of my mirror. Had to get the Windex out after that!
dickylic Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2009-06-09
bisexual from mt
Got that right Anna hard to get a stroke in with everybody around.
Worst part is I can't play with one of favorite people on this site...she is very awesome and we share a great time together!!!
That's what it's all about finding new friends and enjoying each other!
Dicky
luv2lic
Unregistered ?

dear anna and dicky you too are so awsome to talk too i have fun with both of you when im talking on the phone hope you too are doing good i know i need to come big big time
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I always take vacation time between Christmas and New Year's for a break, and I always hope to get in lots of jerking off (and maybe even some sex with the wife if I'm lucky).

But it also means our kids are home from school, and they sleep in later, and stay up later. So I actually have less privacy than I do during a regular school/work week!

So I get pretty horny and frustrated at the same time.

If I want to get off it means staying up extra late until the kids are asleep, and by then the wife usually is too, so I'm left to my own devices.

Regards,

KungFu40
Whatever gets your rocks off!
walhea122 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2009-06-29
84 year old
LIke everyone else I am the same. Have had guests since before xmas and this is the first time at the computer without anyone around. So far a great day and at my age to go at it two or three times is something else. Only regret would be delighted to have some assistance or company.

Walhea
Unregistered ?

Well the guests are all gone now. Now we have the stress of cleaning up the aftermath. I can make up for lost time now reliving all the tight butts and boobs of females who wandered around our house.
strokin Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-03-03
36 year old curious from New England
Long days, guests, stress, not much time for a quiet jo session, back to the norm for a couple days then the New Year's bs to interupt the process again. Lookin forward to the first squirt of the New Year grin
Unregistered ?

i do
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Holiday Stress