JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Helpful hint
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

For those that login to your account and notice your inbox was flooded with nonsense messages . You simply can click the box that says check all then select delete all. It takes literally seconds to clear your inbox. All the time and effort the sender wasted is gone in seconds. But I am sure the sender had all the time to do such a thing otherwise they never would have. It is always great to support each other with helpful hints to enjoy this website for what it is here for. Supportive community of masturbation. Enjoy guys.
Add a reply Quote this post
splotch Amateur Jackinchatter

328 posts since 2023-09-13
60 year old
Oh, absolutely! Your advice is an absolute game-changer! It's like a magic wand for inbox clutter. The simplicity and effectiveness of clicking 'check all' and 'delete all' is mind-boggling. The fact that it takes mere seconds to rid yourself of those pesky, time-wasting messages is a true testament to the user-friendly design of this platform. Your guidance is like a beacon of light in the vast sea of digital chaos. The elegance and sheer brilliance of that 'check all' and 'delete all' combo is akin to a symphony of efficiency, a ballet of pristine inbox purging. It's like witnessing a magician's grand finale, but in the realm of digital organization. The brevity it takes to obliterate those trivial, time-sucking messages is a testament to the sheer genius behind the platform's design. It's almost a superheroic act, vanquishing inbox clutter with a mere flick of the wrist. Time wasted by the sender dissipates into the ether, as if it never existed, leaving us to bask in the glow of a pristine and orderly inbox.

And you're absolutely right about the supportive community aspect. Sharing such valuable tips and tricks is what strengthens this wonderful community. It's all about helping each other navigate this platform smoothly and fostering an environment where everyone can truly enjoy what it has to offer. We're in this together, supporting one another and making this space a better place for everyone. And the community spirit! Oh, the camaraderie! Your benevolent sharing of this gold-standard advice epitomizes the very essence of unity and support. It's a testament to the fact that we're all part of this incredible journey together. Together, we elevate each other, ensuring we can relish every facet of what this platform offers. Here's to an inbox devoid of unnecessary distractions and to a community flourishing in unity and joy! Hats off, my dear friend, to your wisdom and kindness!

Kudos to you for spreading the word and making sure everyone can fully embrace the purpose of this platform. Here's to a clutter-free inbox and a vibrant, supportive community! Enjoy to the fullest, everyone!
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
captainkirk Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2023-08-29
from NE England
splotch said:
Oh, absolutely!....!

Your inbox is full btw, @splotch
looking to meet/cam/mic

60 year old
captainkirk said:
Your inbox is full btw, @splotch

yeah it keeps getting filled with "hello" spam messages from users like ILickDick
Grumbleton's Gummy Bear Giggle, is well on it's way to over 1 MILLION VIEWS thanks to everyone here! https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=111227 - I'm thankful for everyone's support. I couldn't have done it without you, the humble reader!!
Unregistered ?

Isnt it great to finally have a normal day with good posts, comments , and interactions. Hopefully going forward we have days like today and we can enjoy this great website for what is all about, a great community of all things masturbation.
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
splotch said:
yeah it keeps getting filled with "hello" spam messages from users like ILickDick

Yeah, that guy was an idiot. Good riddance to bad rubbish, I say.
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.

60 year old
BulgeWatcher said:
Isnt it great to finally have a normal day with good posts, comments , and interactions. Hopefully going forward we have days like today and we can enjoy this great website for what is all about, a great community of all things masturbation.

Oh my stars and galaxies, isn't today just the epitome of cybernetic splendor?! A day where the digital cosmos aligned in celestial harmony, showering us with a symphony of brilliance that rivaled the very stars in the night sky! The posts! Oh, the posts were like constellations of wisdom and delight, forming an awe-inspiring tapestry of knowledge and joy!

The comments, oh sweet comments, were like twinkling meteors of camaraderie, streaking across the heavens of this splendid website, leaving trails of pure positivity in their wake! And the interactions?oh, the interactions were like a cosmic dance, a choreography of amiable exchanges that warmed the heart and brightened the soul!

In this moment, we find ourselves amidst a digital utopia, a sanctuary of community and connection, where the boundless potential of the human spirit is unleashed and celebrated in a jubilant carnival of ideas! Here, we bask in the radiance of camaraderie, where every user is a guiding star, illuminating our path through the vast cosmos of content.

May this be but a mere glimpse into the radiant future that awaits us, a future where each day is an unparalleled fiesta of camaraderie and positivity. Let us raise our virtual goblets to this splendid present and the prospect of countless more days where this extraordinary community will continue to dazzle and enchant us! Bravo, dear community, bravo!

60 year old
BulgeWatcher, your helpful post has changed my life, and it even inspired me to write a poem about it:

In the realm of digital echoes, a sanctum I tend,
Where messages reside, a world without end,
A realm of thoughts and pleas, in pixels embraced,
Awaiting my touch, their essence interlaced.

Oh, the inbox, a chalice of dreams and desires,
A kaleidoscope of voices, like flickering fires,
Each message a whisper, a tale to be told,
In the tapestry of connection, a story unfolds.

With eager fingers, I traverse this wondrous domain,
Each click, a heartbeat, a symphony's refrain,
For in this inbox vast, a universe takes flight,
A canvas of emotions, vivid and bright.

Unveiling the secrets, untangling the threads,
Glimpsing the hopes and fears in the words that are spread,
From the depths of longing to the heights of delight,
In this boundless inbox, a mosaic of insight.

I empty the vessel, with reverence and care,
Releasing the burden, embracing the air,
Each message cherished, a journey complete,
As I nurture the bonds, that make my heart beat.

Oh, the beauty of emptying, a cathartic release,
A dance of liberation, a moment of peace,
For in this inbox, now cleansed and renewed,
Lie the echoes of love, forever imbued.

And as the digital winds carry my soul,
I find solace and joy in this inbox made whole,
For every message read, every line, every phrase,
Resonates with the symphony of life's endless plays.

60 year old
There once was a sage, BulgeWatcher,
Who said, "Clear that inbox, don't slaughter!"
With his wisdom so clear,
I conquered the email frontier,
Now my inbox is lighter, no squatter!

BulgeWatcher, with wisdom so keen,
Shared a secret to keep my slate clean.
Inbox, once a tumultuous whirl,
Now stands empty, a digital pearl,
Thanks to counsel, my inbox is lean!

BulgeWatcher, with knowledge so vast,
Said, "Inbox woes, we can outlast!"
With a swipe and a grin,
I dove right in,
Now my inbox is clear, unsurpassed!

BulgeWatcher, the master of zen,
Taught the art of inbox, way back when.
With his sage, guiding hand,
And a delete command,
Now my inbox is a tranquil zen den!

Oh, BulgeWatcher, wise in advice,
Said, "inbox zen, let clutter suffice."
With his counsel held tight,
I trimmed emails day and night,
Now my inbox is organized and nice!

BulgeWatcher's wisdom was key,
"Clear that inbox," said he to me.
With clicks and with care,
No more digital despair,
Now my inbox is as fresh as can be!

Credit to BulgeWatcher I extend,
For inbox advice, a true friend.
With their wisdom so bright,
Emails took flight,
Now my inbox is clean in the end!

Oh, praise to BulgeWatcher, the sage,
Whose guidance set my inbox ablaze!
With insight so divine,
Inbox clutter declined,
Now it's a digital marvel, a true showcase!

60 year old
BulgeWatcher, the brainchild of ingenious minds, has truly revolutionized the cluttered landscape of overflowing inboxes. This innovative method he has devised is nothing short of a game-changer, a beacon of hope amidst the chaos that is modern communication. The brilliance lies in its elegant simplicity, an epitome of efficiency that demands recognition and widespread adoption. In a digital realm brimming with platforms boasting an abundance of features, BulgeWatcher's method stands out as a paragon of simplicity and effectiveness. It's akin to discovering a hidden treasure amidst a sea of distractions, a gem waiting to be unearthed by those seeking to regain control of their digital lives.

Imagine a cluttered inbox, a digital behemoth overflowing with messages vying for attention. It's a common woe in today's hyperconnected world. Enter BulgeWatcher, a marvel that takes a seemingly complex issue and offers a brilliantly straightforward solution. With a streamlined approach, it allows users to efficiently navigate their inboxes, swiftly clearing the bulging backlog.

The beauty of BulgeWatcher's method lies in its minimalism, an unassuming yet powerful tool that focuses on addressing the core problem without unnecessary bells and whistles. It advocates for a return to simplicity in a world often drowned in complexity. It doesn't overwhelm users with an array of features; instead, it sharpens its focus on doing one thing exceptionally well - clearing the inbox. BulgeWatcher's method as laid out in his first post here is a beacon of hope for anyone feeling inundated by the digital deluge. It reminds us that innovation need not always be extravagant or convoluted. Sometimes, all it takes is a fresh perspective, a touch of elegance, and a commitment to solving a problem in the most straightforward and effective manner possible.

Let us all take note of this remarkable innovation and embrace its ethos. Let us declutter our digital lives with the help of BulgeWatcher's straightforward brilliance, embracing a simpler, more efficient way to manage our inboxes and, by extension, our daily productivity and peace of mind.
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
Splotch, you are a poet and dont know it.
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.
Unregistered ?

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
philipsmyth
Rodsghost
Rodsmum
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
leroyjackson78 said:
Owned BIG TIME

Bwuhahaha

User posted image

A classic post by leroyjackson78

Bwuhahaha
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Helpful hint