JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Post-cum?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

LOL happens all the time here. All I do is clear the drain and just take a wizz. All good from there.
Add a reply Quote this post
frequentstroker Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2007-07-10
77 year old heterosexual from USA
I like to masturbate right before my workout at the gym. Once, after I had finished my workout, I removed my gym shorts and a long string of post-cum was hanging from my cock. Fortunately no one was there to see it! I do like the feel of the post-cum on my cock, though.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
wolf61 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-06-14
63 year old
tempest_221 said:
I leak for a while. I hate the dribble feeling going down my leg after I'm back at work or doing something around other people. Or after you make love and wipe up, then you are half asleep and feel it dribble down your leg or onto the clean fresh sheets.

Ever have the tip of your dick dry stuck to your undershorts? Owww!

The problem with kleenex is that it dries to your skin. Then try in a hurry to pee through it, you can but its unnerving. Also it leaves little balls of paper in your underwear for your wife to ask about.
bimarriedjkr Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-08-28
63 year old bisexual from Virginia
I usually milk my cock after I have cum - then I try to pee pretty soon afterwards to get any leftover cum out of the shaft.
bearlover Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-07-27
62 year old homosexual from Cardiff, Wales, UK
Seems this is a common problem for a lot of guys - me included. I tend to dribble quite a lot of post-cum. Taking a piss seems to sort it out tho.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
KronicStroker said:
Yup, I leak postcum too for quite a while after -- either on sheets falling asleep or in my underwear. The only thing that clears it all out is taking a piss.

And just like you, if I don't piss then, much later the postcum has dried on my dick slit. So when I do take a piss, there's cum crust that has the slit partially glued together. The first piss flow goes in all directions if I forgot to flex the dickhead to open it up completely.

Just part of being a horny male and having active equipment! wink

The exact same thing happens to all of us. We're normal.
Unregistered ?

Sometimes more and sometimes less. Given the distance that our cum travels when we ejaculate, I figure some just lingers behind. If I'm masturbating I'm pretty good about milking out the last drops. After sex, I don't typically start milking my cock and thats when I will notice and feel myself leaking a little.
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
I've had this leaking problem about 57,578 times in my life. The other 18 times I didn't leak. Don't know why.
stroke stroke
Unregistered ?

Here's a tip for you all that will almost, but not quite, get rid of the post cum problem. After you milk and squeeze out all you can, do about 3 or 4 deep squats before putting your underwear back on, then re-milk and squeeze. You'll get a nice amount of post cum. Then squat 2 or 3 more times and milk again, you'll get a little tiny bit more...and that will be it. If you get anymore it will be barely enough to stain your undies!
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
yea, i think it's natural to have some cum ooze out after you main load shot.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Post-cum?