JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Meeting JO buds...good or not?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I've never met in person with anyone from this site, but have had dozens of encounters with people form other sites, some repeats, some one-time hook-ups. For th most part it was worth it. I've only met one nutcase where it was a potentially dangerous or frightening situation. Good luck if you decide to do so; just use common sense and follow your gut feelings and if it doesn't feel comfortable, get out of the situation pronto.
Add a reply Quote this post
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
I've had a lot of fun with JO buds going back to high school days. But all were guys I already knew well.

Problem is, you just never know who you're really talking to on the internet. I'd be afraid of arranging a meeting with a serial killer...or possibly Chris Hansen with a "Dateline NBC" camera crew doing a sting operation about online masturbation.

Given the choice, I'd rather take my chances with a raging sociopath than meet up with the creep Hansen.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK
Relax brother!! Has it occurred to you that the other guy is thinking the same about you?
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
Unregistered ?

ha i agree with that dateline thing... i'd be afraid of that too
Unregistered ?

It works for some. Best exchange pictures and webcams first. Play it safe, but have fun.
spikebaltar Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2007-01-03
55 year old curious
They would only be trying to catch people trying to hook up with minors. If the profile says they are over 18, its not a Dateline scam. They can catch all those idiots for all I care.
They also dont webcam with people online...
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Meeting JO buds...good or not?