JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who's tasted there own cum ??
Page: < prev  of 15  
BigBushGuy Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2011-10-07
40 year old heterosexual
This reminds me of a day during HS Crosscountry practice, we were drinking out of a water fountain and one of my teammates said, "his water smells like cum."

Some homophobe kid says, "eww, how do you know how cum smells?"

He responds, "uhhhh because I've jacked off before"

Always though that was funny.
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bigbushguy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
doit2myself Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-18
67 year old bisexual male from socal
After my divorce my attitudes towards cock started changing. I got to the point where I wanted to trying sucking one but didn't know how to find someone. So one day I threw my legs up over my head and onto the headboard of my bed. By pulling down on my ass I was able to get the head of my cock into my mouth a bit.

Like so many others I wanted to taste my cum but always lost interest immediately after orgasm. Blasting away into my own mount sure solved that problem. Still, it's better getting someone else's cum than my own.
bigrod Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2009-08-05
71 year old curious
This weekend I tried something kind of neat. I poured a shot glass about half full of really cold Baileys Irish Cream then I jacked off and squirted my sperm in it.
I drank it down really fast, the taste was great and I could feel the difference in temperature and texture between my sperm an the Baileys as I swallowed
thatstheguy12 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2011-09-06
36 year old
I have tried quite a few times but unfortunately have never gotten my dick in my mouth which would be awesome but can still shoot in my own mouth which is nice especially when I miss a little and it gets on my face and lips.
prel91 Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2008-06-24
56 year old curious from Alberta, Canada
bigrod said:
This weekend I tried something kind of neat. I poured a shot glass about half full of really cold Baileys Irish Cream then I jacked off and squirted my sperm in it.
I drank it down really fast, the taste was great and I could feel the difference in temperature and texture between my sperm an the Baileys as I swallowed
Off to get some baileys and stroke one off! Nice idea!
Prel47
Unregistered ?

thatstheguy12 said:
I have tried quite a few times but unfortunately have never gotten my dick in my mouth which would be awesome but can still shoot in my own mouth which is nice especially when I miss a little and it gets on my face and lips.

^ Exactly that. Never had the desire to put it in a drink or anything and actually I find the stories of guys doing that a bit offputting (each to their own) but will sometimes give myself a facial when I'm in the mood and shoot a load in my mouth.
jenna53 Amateur Jackinchatter

233 posts since 2009-09-26
74 year old
I have !
Licked off my BF's cock. All my BFs
mmmmmMMMMMMMMMM
60 and still craves it
doit2myself Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-12-18
67 year old bisexual male from socal
Bi-Married said:
I've tasted mine many times. Usually, however, I plan to taste it but lose interest after I ejaculate.

I have the same problem with losing interest. Precum is good but I usually don't produce any at all. They only way I can get so is to take myself right to the edge and abort the orgasm.
dinger57 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-11-16
68 year old bisexual from Gettysburg
I love the taste of cum. Was very young when i started eating cum. Some are sweet and some are bitter or salted tasting. I eat mine almost every time I jack off.
hardrodd Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-07-07
80 year old bisexual from Mechanicsburg, PA
I never used to even taste it when I was younger. later on as I grew into my late 20's, I tried it and it wasn't real bad. After that whenever I sucked cock, I wouldn't take it at all. Much later a buddy & I was sucking each other off and he suddenly shot into my mouth and I tasted then swallowed it. It wasn't bad & I've taken ever since. My buddy & I take each other & snowball then swallow.
Derek
marriedguy Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2010-01-12
55 year old curious from SE, uk
doit2myself said:
I have the same problem with losing interest. Precum is good but I usually don't produce any at all. They only way I can get so is to take myself right to the edge and abort the orgasm.

This is the best way for me to taste my own cum too. Can find myself oozing quite a lot of cum if I abort my orgasm and will always lick it up. When I do I love the taste, just wish I could carry the conviction through post orgasm as well.
Unregistered ?

I've tasted my own cum and eaten it on food. I also swallow all the precum I can produce and I have a lot of it luckily. I have gotten into prostate milking and can milk a tablespoon of prostate milk at one milking. I find it very tasty and always swallow it. I even cooked with it. Contact me if you want to discuss.
PantySlut Amateur Jackinchatter

340 posts since 2014-08-22
63 year old bisexual male
It's Sexy and Erotic to eat my cum..
I love Boners and BlowJobs
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
Love eating my own come. Do it every chance I get. Love spooning it off of my chest and stomach, or eating it out of my hand. Next stop: downloading the "Yogafellatio" book.
Not an actual Vicar
Page: < prev  of 15  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who's tasted there own cum ??